Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: The history of and everything around WDMA

Last edited by Jalle; 10-10-2010 at 04:47 PM.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Burnsy's Avatar TorrentSeed.org RIP BT Rep: +1
    Don't see why it should be... pretty much everything else is fair game... they spent how long pretending they never existed, so why should anyone worry about someone talking about something that's not actually there?
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    I'd comment further but it would obviously be like trying to reason with a dung beetle.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Last edited by Jalle; 10-10-2010 at 04:47 PM.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    WDMA - Window and Door Manufacturers Association?, World Drum Major Association??, Wisconsin Direct Marketing Association???!
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    ca_aok's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    It's hard to sift myth from fact given the number of offshoot communities claiming to be WDMA reborn.

As I understand it:

-It was a forum based filesharing system for the goons at SA, created after the BT Barnyard forum there was shut down.
    -At one point it had changed domains to hpj.cc
    -Currently there are supposedly remnants of the community at already.be... I've yet to see any proof of that.
    -The sysop (not exactly sysop... creator, whatever) was a VIP at the former FTWR, and *supposedly* WDMA members had a secret subforum there.
    -None of this shit matters, as it's definitely dwindled to a shitty community with nothing a large tracker couldn't offer you.
    Quote Originally Posted by whatcdfan View Post
    u are somewhat fairer then the last occasions but still pal i give a damn to what u said and expect i really dont need anything from u or optimuscrime i get what i want coz u 2 guyes dont own bittorrent and i dont think i portrayed any image i wrote simple english and u are seems to be very good at making assumptions if someone is not a cheater and u assume he's a cheater and write what u wrote and when u are proven wrong who u think will owe an apology then barack obama????

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    WDMA - Window and Door Manufacturers Association?, World Drum Major Association??, Wisconsin Direct Marketing Association???!
    I could use some new storm windows before Winter sets in .What with the price of oil and the HST and all.

Secret forums
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 09-15-2010 at 11:00 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Respect my lack of authority.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    You use oil, Idol? I kinda like the thick, black smoke it gives off- smells like...victory [over countries not able to do so], but for my money, you can't beat fresh baby harp seal fat. You should try it, it makes the whole neighborhood smell like bacon.
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Quote Originally Posted by Jalle View Post
    If this is OK to discuss, and this thread won't be closed, I will contribute with the information I know about it and those others site who probably are involved. So - is it ok?

I think it's interesting, and I want to dig deeper.
    It's ok to discuss it, of course.
    And I'm not expecting this thread to turn into an off topic feast.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    gamesover's Avatar Panda BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Last edited by gamesover; 05-06-2011 at 10:09 PM.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    bumrocks's Avatar Poster Roaster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    [QUOTE=gamesover;3509774]
    Quote Originally Posted by ca_aok View Post
    ...Although I'm not a member, even I'm afraid to mention their URL or anything I've read about them...

Maybe you meant to use a different word than "afraid"?
    Anal is the only form of birth control shown to be 100% effective. Even abstinence failed once.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast