Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: itunes releasers?

IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisbeebops View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ca_aok View Post
    BitMeTV has them for the more popular shows, it's by no means a sure thing though.
    HDBits is by far the biggest selection, but most of the web-dl uploaders upload their stuff to BitMeTV as well or have given permission for other users to do so.
    You need permission to re-steal something that's already stolen?Criminality is so confusing.
    Respect my lack of authority.

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    ElitUser's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    ^^^^ really funny

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    Polarbear's Avatar deep funk BT Rep: +5
    I'm looking forward to the new Dexter season on iTunes. The quality is really great. In fact it's the best you can get for new TV shows. They beat huge mpeg2 HDTV caps all the time and are logo, popup and commercial free. It's like Blu-Ray rips for a running season.
    Last edited by Polarbear; 09-24-2010 at 06:55 PM.

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    Dexter's on Showtime so there aren't any commercials to begin with.
    As for commercial inserts on non-premium networks ,like it or not the shows are paced around them like the deliberate pauses in acts to a play.

No wonder you don't post in the TV section.

And for the logos and pop-ups you can thank the internet for that idea.
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 09-24-2010 at 08:32 PM.

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    MODERATION
    Bitmetv or tvtorrents for sure

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    kukushka's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    Quote Originally Posted by knightm View Post
    for sure what? i'm yet to find some original material there, seems that everything just gets reshared from hdbits..

...now i better understand all the hate that hdbits has towards invite sellers. their uploaders pay their own money to bring us stuff /and regarding itunes it seems they're on the class of their own/ for free and then some assholes are trying to make profit out of it...

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    Quote Originally Posted by kukushka View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by knightm View Post
    for sure what? i'm yet to find some original material there, seems that everything just gets reshared from hdbits..

...now i better understand all the hate that hdbits has towards invite sellers. their uploaders pay their own money to bring us stuff /and regarding itunes it seems they're on the class of their own/ for free and then some assholes are trying to make profit out of it...
    I'm afraid that I don't understand your point ,that hdbits is supposed to be looked up to because they feel somehow it is their right not to share files ?
    Geez some people will buy into anything if they think that it somehow makes them elite.
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 09-24-2010 at 09:55 PM.

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    hotshot6473's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisbeebops View Post
    HDBits is by far the biggest selection, but most of the web-dl uploaders upload their stuff to BitMeTV as well or have given permission for other users to do so.
    You need permission to re-steal something that's already stolen?Criminality is so confusing.
    Its not stolen, we actually buy our own shit.

Dexter will not be on iTunes until after it is already done fully airing and a Bluray release is announced. Same with every premium channel.

If someone is caught sharing the files on another site they will be banned instantly because it is original content that is not to be shared since it is bought by the people on the site. The only thing that is agreed upon is uploading to usenet for everybody to have access to it, uploading to another private site is not allowed.

Also polarbear thinking that iTunes is better than the mpeg2 cap is a myth. It's on a show to show basis, and even more so on an episode to episode basis.
    Last edited by hotshot6473; 09-25-2010 at 03:06 AM.

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    kukushka's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14

I'm afraid that I don't understand your point ,that hdbits is supposed to be looked up to because they feel somehow it is their right not to share files ?
    Geez some people will buy into anything if they think that it somehow makes them elite.
    ofc you didn't understood my point, you just came with the same thoughts and attitude from "imagine" thread and apparently never paid attention to what exactly i wrote.

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    Quote Originally Posted by hotshot6473 View Post

Its not stolen, we actually buy our own shit.

If someone is caught sharing the files on another site they will be banned instantly because it is original content that is not to be shared since it is bought by the people on the site. The only thing that is agreed upon is uploading to usenet for everybody to have access to it, uploading to another private site is not allowed.
    It was a just turn of phrase.OK have it your way copyright infringement then.Point being as with your second paragraph it's incredibly hypocritical of anyone to do something themselves (take someone else's work and against their wishes surreptitiously distribute it) and then immediately turn around and tell people ( I assume with a sense of moral impunity ) that they can't do the same thing themselves.

And yes I know you don't care because you are always right and yadda yadda yadda.
    Seriously if you want to call a spade a spade then the only reason that you buy and re-encode this "shit' is not from some heartfelt need to "share" (obviously) but rather so that you can then go on sites like HDbits and pretend that you are important .

ofc you didn't understood my point, you just came with the same thoughts and attitude from "imagine" thread and apparently never paid attention to what exactly i wrote.
    Ofc I didn't understood your point because like the proceeding mess of a sentence it also wasn't very decipherable .
    Just let me say that while I might indeed "have attitude" I am hardly alone in that respect .Mine (hopefully) at least is a little less conveniently prejudicial in it's foundation.

Btw I probably "came with the same thoughts"( although I didn't .You obviously didn't understood my point) because that's how I actually feel .
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 09-25-2010 at 12:53 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast