Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: itunes releasers?

hotshot6473's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Its actually more about having the best quality content available in the entire world. There is no elitism attitude present at HDB like you pretend we have, but when it comes down to original content and quality there is no other site that matches. And to the notion of sharing we buy that shit for ourselves first and foremost and choose to share with people on the site. To have the files spread all over the internet only brings negative attention to the people buying the content and the site(usenet is generally ok because its the last medium that is 100% anon)

If you haven't figured it out yet your the one on your high horse around here and you always seem to have a negative opinion about everything. Just kill yourself and your misery with the world will be over with.

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by hotshot6473 View Post
    Its actually more about having the best quality content available in the entire world. There is no elitism attitude present at HDB like you pretend we have, but when it comes down to original content and quality there is no other site that matches. And to the notion of sharing we buy that shit for ourselves first and foremost and choose to share with people on the site. To have the files spread all over the internet only brings negative attention to the people buying the content and the site(usenet is generally ok because its the last medium that is 100% anon)

If you haven't figured it out yet your the one on your high horse around here and you always seem to have a negative opinion about everything. Just kill yourself and your misery with the world will be over with.
    I don't have anything "figured out" and that is the only reason ,if any, that I consider myself better than you .
    That and no matter how strong my feelings of dislike toward anyone I would never wish for them to die.
    Btw your first and second sentences contradict each other.

And yes I'm aware that tend to be negative here in this particular section but it is only because you and your ilk constantly give me such good reason to be.

Happy Holidays.

PS tell yourself whatever it is that is necessary to get you through the night dear.
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 09-25-2010 at 01:24 PM.
    Respect my lack of authority.

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    They don't contradict because elitism is an attitude mindset and often comes with flaunting. Knowing your the best and being humble about it isn't what I consider to be elitism. But once again go die it would make this place just a little bit less sleazy

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    They don't contradict because elitism is an attitude mindset and often comes with flaunting. Knowing your the best and being humble about it isn't what I consider to be elitism. But once again go die it would make this place just a little bit less sleazy
    Again with the contradictions . How many times will I have to read you saying that either HDbits or some release group is the best or /without equal/peerless before I can safely take it as flaunting.
    Also I know that you don't like me (obviously) and you therefore need to make every argument personal regardless of fact but how exactly do I make this place 'sleazy"(ie vulgar or dishonest)?Especially since I've ( contrary to some mature individuals of high repute) never repeatedly( or even once) said that I hate anything or anyone let alone wish for them to die ?

I do occasionally tell people to grow up though .

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    A's Avatar ... BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by hotshot6473
    Knowing your the best and being humble about it isn't what I consider to be elitism.
    Its nice to know that you are being "humble",because that is something for others to feel of you rather than for you to feel for yourself.And its not called elitism by any means(By the way,In BT the word "Elite" is the most misunderstood and misused word),its called being conceited.

But once again go die it would make this place just a little bit less sleazy
    You talk as if you have contributed by heaps and bounds to this place.

And to the notion of sharing we buy that shit for ourselves first and foremost and choose to share with people on the site. To have the files spread all over the internet only brings negative attention to the people buying the content and the site(usenet is generally ok because its the last medium that is 100% anon)
    Thats how Scene works (or tries to).You guys really do have the wrong concept of p2p.You say "we buy that shit for ourselves first and foremost and choose to share with people on the site",fyi so does every "first" uploader out there,They pay for it so that others can download it.And I can only just laugh at "To have the files spread all over the internet only brings negative attention to the people buying the content and the site(usenet is generally ok because its the last medium that is 100% anon)".Oh well,let your beliefs save you.It makes me wonder how you use other trackers,I mean shouldn't they keep all the files for themselves?
    And it is nice to know that you are the best in what you do.Because last time I checked,someone who believes he/she/they are the best always ends up realizing there is someone better.

tl;dr:"This is our exclusive files,you cant share it with others" is hypocrisy and contradicting to what you are actually doing.As Idoleyes said "Criminality is so confusing." ,it is retarded when retards do it as well.

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    No seriously after giving it some thought, no doubt more than it deserves ,I have come to the conclusion that my "real" problem with some of these trackers/forums and the people that inhabit/staff them is that they misuse the sites like certain people misuse religion .
    They preach how whatever rules or constraints them put upon people ,no matter how foolish or obviously fascist , is"for the greater good" and shouldn't be questioned on penalty of banishment/excommunication when really their chief concern is the creation and maintenance of power over the ignorant or the complicit.

Religion and totalitarianism have a lot in common because neither could exist without complicit individuals that apparently value power over principle.
    Actually these willing followers are ,if anything , even more loathsome than the originators since unlike the creators they are nothing more than idea(l)-less, coat-tail riding wannabes.

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    You keep bringing up this power and other bullshit. Nobody on the tracker cares about that shit and more importantly they don't care about anybody not on the site. That's where the divide is, people on forums like this take it so personally even though they are not even on the tracker as if their opinion matters.

You can over analyze every tracker to death and for most of them it just comes down to they just don't give a shit what other people have to say. The reason the rules are in place are to protect the uploader's privacy and nothing more. There is already enough problems that people have to deal with on the site, to add the extra burden of letting the files spread where there is no control over them if they are compromised is just plain stupid
    Last edited by hotshot6473; 09-25-2010 at 05:45 PM.

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    You keep bringing up this power and other bullshit. Nobody on the tracker cares about that shit and more importantly they don't care about anybody not on the site. That's where the divide is, people on forums like this take it so personally even though they are not even on the tracker as if their opinion matters.

You can over analyze every tracker to death and for most of them it just comes down to they just don't give a shit what other people have to say. The reason the rules are in place are to protect the uploader's privacy and nothing more. There is already enough problems that people have to deal with on the site, to add the extra burden of letting the files spread where there is no control over them if they are compromised is just plain stupid

I do know that nothing that I say here will have any effect on that tracker whatsoever , so what then is the big deal if I wish to express my different viewpoint?Because you or others don't happen to agree with it Mr. Goebbels?I think I will need a far better reason than that.
    I also don't take anything "personally" .Considering the level of maturity that I am obviously dealing with ,why would I ?
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 09-25-2010 at 06:16 PM.

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    1000possibleclaws's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Nobody on the tracker cares about that shit and more importantly they don't care about anybody not on the site. That's where the divide is, people on forums like this take it so personally even though they are not even on the tracker as if their opinion matters.
    For the record, I'm a member on HDBits.org and I agree with most everything Abybeats/Idoleyes have said here. Rules keeping warez exclusive are unnecessary and hypocritical, especially when it's about an encode of video/music.
    Last edited by 1000possibleclaws; 09-25-2010 at 06:35 PM.

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    Its not a warez site or a scene site where the files are common and have no direct link to the uploader, that's all 2nd hand. 90% of the files on the site are original content that you can't find anywhere else that has been bought by members.

The only other trackers I can compare it to are What.cd and Waffles. Most of the stuff on those sites are user created which is what makes them so great and have so much content.
    Last edited by hotshot6473; 09-25-2010 at 06:48 PM.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast