Thread: Article: Anti-Piracy Law Firm Evacuated After Bomb Threat

Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24

2. vBCms Comments   -   #2
    I guess it moves up a notch. Gives the money grubbers something to think about hey

3. vBCms Comments   -   #3
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    I smell a rat here. This group is typically non-hostile. A bomb threat is more likely to be a BS tactic of the "lawyers" to get the police to pursue the DDoS attacks than be a true threat.

One of the recent articles posted here said the MPAA was trying to link copyright infringement with terrorism. Sounds like the same cowardly shit to me...

4. vBCms Comments   -   #4
    This definitely isn't by the DDoS people. They've got a good thing going and this would ruin them which so I agree with you megabyteme about the lawyers plot

5. vBCms Comments   -   #5
    This would be taking it one step to far in my opinion. One: the DDoS attack just targets the company as a whole where a bomb threat is way more to a personal level. Two: It cost the tax-payers money.

Like people said however this might be an independant action by people not involved with the DDoS attacks or even a conspiracy.

6. vBCms Comments   -   #6
    This doesn't sound like a group of internet pranksters to me. A bomb threat is an act of active terrorism, IMO. It seems like the law firm is trying to connect this perhaps-unrelated event to a DDoS

7. vBCms Comments   -   #7
    yea thats stupid and crossing the line. ddos is one thing but a bomb threat? thats just bad bad bad. also like previously said, that is a blow to the innocent taxpayers as well.