Page 9 of 45 FirstFirst ... 678910111219 ... LastLast

Thread: FSC talent hunt

Disme's Avatar I'm Belgian BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by ca_aok View Post
    - The forums are far too full of spam for my tastes.
    - Their IRC is somewhat active considering site size but it's a small core number of people, and it's usually fairly quiet.
    - Pretimes aren't 13 hours (at least for popular stuff) but they also aren't stellar
    - The clubs are just fancy names for the different forum subject areas.
    I've never requested anything there.
    What is the better place to make the request since I can slap a big bounty on it.
    - Feature-wise it's got a lot of cool stuff but I find it a bit cluttered
    Retention on old stuff isn't amazing
    - The site itself is rather slow (i.e. loading times) which frustrates me to no end
    - Regarding it being a successor to ScT, you'll feel more at home at SCC.

Please enlighten me!
    What is withholding you from asking your account to be deleted
    Last edited by Disme; 10-26-2010 at 06:37 AM.
    Can you feel the LOVE

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #82
    Di@monds's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by Disme View Post
    - Their IRC is somewhat active considering site size but it's a small core number of people, and it's usually fairly quiet.
    - Pretimes aren't 13 hours (at least for popular stuff) but they also aren't stellar
    - The clubs are just fancy names for the different forum subject areas.
    I've never requested anything there.
    What is the better place to make the request since I can slap a big bounty on it.
    - Feature-wise it's got a lot of cool stuff but I find it a bit cluttered
    Retention on old stuff isn't amazing
    - The site itself is rather slow (i.e. loading times) which frustrates me to no end
    - Regarding it being a successor to ScT, you'll feel more at home at SCC.

Please enlighten me!
    What is withholding you from asking your account to be deleted
    Atleast he got the point.
    Nowadays its not what you can offer to a site, its other way around.
    But i guess in a desperate time you'll come to FST
    vision and flawless are among the best scene rls groups

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #83
    YoYoY's Avatar Am Livin' It BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    With all this mess , I hope you read my application.

I know I PMed you before for an invite and I know that this could lower my chances of getting invited to FSC but I"ll give it a try and maybe you're feeling generous and will consider me this time .

I'll try to keep it short .I'm a regular bittorrent user , nothing is special about me except that I take care of my account very well. I've been trying to join the tracker for a very long time , a year or two , but I wasn't lucky enough to get an invite as I don't have friends out there that's why I PMed you.In fact , I don't really have much friends over the internet. Anyway , I don't know how can help FSC except that I will be a good member , follow the rules , be active as much as I can. I can't promise that I'll be there 24 hours a day because we all got lives to take care of too. but as I said , I'll be active as much as possible. I don't know in which way can I harm the site , I mean I don't remember I caused any member here a trouble by inviting me , and If I did , then I apologize for that.
    I post to help , to contribute , I'm not a spammer at all. my post history can show that I guess.And when I download something , I seed it for as along as I can. these are things I can promise to do.
    I'm pretty much a peaceful guy , I don't bite. so why don't you give a chance and see for yourself. If I don't meet the requirements , disable my account as you said.
    Any further information about my accounts , usernames , I can provide through PM.
    Finally , I'd like to thank you for this opportunity and I hope you consider me this time.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #84
    Disme's Avatar I'm Belgian BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by Di@monds View Post
    Nowadays its not what you can offer to a site, its other way around.
    Thank you for pointing out one of the major reasons why BT has turned out to be such a crappy environment.
    Slowly shifting from sharing and caring to a selfish, egocentric environment filled with hordes of immature kiddo's.

Quote Originally Posted by Di@monds View Post
    But i guess in a desperate time you'll come to FST
    If there's one tracker that has never given up on FST as a source for possible members it's FSC.

FST-staffers and most prominent FST-members can confirm that.
    Can you feel the LOVE

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #85
    sear's Avatar Feeling Clamy BT Rep: +3
    co_ak I apologise. I made a mistake I was actually talking to cinephilia. I could blame my Ctrl+v but it's the user not the equipment in this case. Your views are honest, respected and welcome. I feel like an idiot but shit happens. Anyone who's a member of fsc would know staff welcome criticism and ideas from members, after all it's their site.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #86
    Quote Originally Posted by sear View Post
    after all it's their site.
    Nice to know FSC holds their members in such high regard.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #87
    QPD's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    We are human after all...
    Good luck with the hunt!
    Last edited by QPD; 10-26-2010 at 09:07 AM.
    Too often, we loose sight of life's simple pleasures.Remember, when someone annoys you it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and bitch-slap that mother!%$@%# upside the head!

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #88
    whatcdfan's Avatar A.W.A BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by QPD View Post
    We are human after all...
    thats why we are smarter then other species...........and it isnt other way around

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #89
    TTS's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Hey Sear!
    I do not believe my eyes,I saw thread like that in TPS and i could not apply because i found the topic is closed,For this I am very happy to see the same topic is open.

Why i'm looking for FSC?
    I'm looking for FSC because i heard a lot about this tracker,about the activity,non ratio,the very good content,the intelligent members,Many, many reasons that make it necessary for people to looking for this a mazing tracker.

I always download from trackers,about 4 GB everyday,so i'm sure i will be very active downloader at FSC,i'm intersted in download HD stuff,full rep,reback games and flac music.I have good home connection speed,so i can download anything i want regardless of the sizes,also i accustomed to the use of seedbox to help me on ratio,i can keep my ratio above 3/1,I use my home connection to seed torrents For up to 3 months,you will see that in my profile in another tracker if you give my the chance and convinced me.

I have good experience in photoshop,I am learning photoshop for two years and i'm still learning it,I can make avatars,Signatures, etc.
    I can also make reviews,guides,i'm mod in reviews section in bittorrent forum and i think i'm very good in these things.

Also i'm good poster,I will be very active in FSC forums,I'm not spammers,I just have many posts in my favorite forums and only the most active.

Finaly I hope that my words convinced you and make sure that all my words out of my heart and I do not lie in any part of this small app.

Thank you in advance
    Last edited by TTS; 10-26-2010 at 11:50 AM.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #90
    Night0wl's Avatar GoaHead BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    I love how you wrote poser rather than poster
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFoX View Post
    In the old days, if you misbehaved on a tracker, you got disabled, or worse, IP banned.

Nowadays, there are more trackers than there are members, so if your tracker misbehaves, they get bookmark removed, or worse, URL deleted.

Page 9 of 45 FirstFirst ... 678910111219 ... LastLast