Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Any of you cunts stranded?

Mr. Mulder's Avatar pepper your angus BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Yeah i was really disappointed tbh He's such a cocky cunt on the radio. he is a man who shot him self to make him self appear more gangster or something else... Was an utter fail though wasn't it

Terry Wogan has been the best guest presenter this series

On the subject of Noel Fielding, i bought this from hmv little more than an hour ago

Attachment 60595
    Last edited by Mr. Mulder; 12-03-2010 at 05:44 PM.

2. Lounge   -   #22
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Mulder View Post
    The snow is fucking well bad here, innit bruv!

Meant to have a day off today but stayed at the misses last night and im stranded now! No trains or buses back home.

So decided to go into work, its either that or sit with the misses and her mum all day...
    You English folk don't seem to understand the concept of a good snowfall. God , in His infinite wisdom has provided you with weapons .Please do not mock the Lord's intent and go forth and throw snowballs at anyone that so much as gives you a sideways glance .
    Clearly if God did not want this it would precipitate feathers instead.
    Respect my lack of authority.

3. Lounge   -   #23
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Mulder View Post
    The snow is fucking well bad here, innit bruv!

Meant to have a day off today but stayed at the misses last night and im stranded now! No trains or buses back home.

So decided to go into work, its either that or sit with the misses and her mum all day...
    You English folk don't seem to understand the concept of a good snowfall. God , in His infinite wisdom has provided you with weapons .Please do not mock the Lord's intent and go forth and throw snowballs at anyone that so much as gives you a sideways glance .
    Great point! That is why I throw rocks at people in the summer- they are everywhere.
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

4. Lounge   -   #24
    God is fine with that . He prefers you start with moneylenders and false prophets but any heathen will do in a pinch.

5. Lounge   -   #25

6. Lounge   -   #26
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post

Great point! That is why I throw rocks at people in the summer- they are everywhere.
    You remind me of me when I was about 17. True story.

I'm willing to bet that if we revisit ourselves in about 6 years time, you'll be just as bit as harsh, cynical and unfunny as me. By which time, of course, I'll be dead and won't be around to be dazzled by your victory/tragedy. I'll be laughing at you from my grave, though, just as I'm laughing at you now.

7. Lounge   -   #27
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Yer sweet talk will get you to first-base. No further.
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123