Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast

Thread: How come the United States of America is not banned from any private tracker?

Intr4ns1t's Avatar Pro-antinegativist BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by bumrocks View Post
    I also thank stoi, since everything he has said has been the closest to the fact that I have seen and helps make my point in the side-argument I have rolling. Intr4ns1t already knows how I feel about him and his opinions
    Quote Originally Posted by KFlint
    Think 9 is the new 10.

2. BitTorrent   -   #72
    bijoy's Avatar secret lover BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Intr4ns1t View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by stoi View Post
    why am i getting the crap here,
    Cuz you are one of the only staffers with the nuts to address the issue in public.
    The world 'public' have a huge meaning in real world, but not here. It means nothing when you use it here. And 'the issue' <-- is there anything better than political issue?

Quote Originally Posted by anon-sbi View Post
    Cool, now what about those who aren't among "some users"?
    Simple. They can use my tips for 'other users' in Tips for New BT users thread.

Quote Originally Posted by bumrocks View Post
    I also thank stoi, since everything he has said has been the closest to the fact that I have seen and helps make my point in the side-argument I have rolling. Intr4ns1t already knows how I feel about him and his opinions
    Here goes another one..
    Last edited by bijoy; 01-26-2011 at 01:31 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Teh n00b.

3. BitTorrent   -   #73
    Quote Originally Posted by bijoy View Post
    Which one of them can solve connectivity problems caused by a crappy ISP?
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

4. BitTorrent   -   #74
    karachidude's Avatar Excelsior BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by anon-sbi View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by bijoy View Post
    Which one of them can solve connectivity problems caused by a crappy ISP?
    u could create ur own "tips for new bt users" thread u know,competition is good

5. BitTorrent   -   #75
    I posted on the one bijoy's referred to. There were a lot of useful tips for BT beginners indeed there, so I thought I'd say something useful too, for a change.
    Last edited by anon; 01-27-2011 at 02:01 AM.

6. BitTorrent   -   #76
    mysoogals's Avatar Poster
    the reason Americans are not banned is simple because they are using a language that the majority of the world understands its called English, it is simple as that, can you imagine if the Americans switched the TV shows in Romanian tomorrow ? or some other less known language ? you can assume well administrators will block em all because we don't understand you without subtitles.

7. BitTorrent   -   #77
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    You're using an approximation of English and I'm having trouble understanding you.
    Respect my lack of authority.

8. BitTorrent   -   #78
    Member BT Rep: +1
    because 90% of the users in every tracker are from the USA...

9. BitTorrent   -   #79
    Quote Originally Posted by TrustedGuy View Post
    because 90% of the users in every tracker are from the USA...
    Even on local trackers?

10. BitTorrent   -   #80
    Enlightened's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by mysoogals View Post
    the reason Americans are not banned is simple because they are using a language that the majority of the world understands its called English, it is simple as that, can you imagine if the Americans switched the TV shows in Romanian tomorrow ? or some other less known language ? you can assume well administrators will block em all because we don't understand you without subtitles.

That is such a Crappy xplanation and is just PURE ARROGANCE,.....has NOTHING to do with English,some of the Best Trackers I found is in European countries like Romania,Hungary.

Maybe,most of the Ratio Cheaters are NOT from U.S ....that could be a "possibility",perhaps.
    Last edited by Enlightened; 01-29-2011 at 11:49 PM.

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast