Thread: AOM's recruit site (wtf??)

Intr4ns1t's Avatar Pro-antinegativist BT Rep: +4
    *Intr4ns1t grabs the popcorn

So much for being like beetlejuice...
    Quote Originally Posted by KFlint
    Think 9 is the new 10.

2. BitTorrent   -   #32
    MODERATION
    As i said, and pointed out in the post above, all facts are there about AOM, and its leaders, and the whole sites foundation is built in wrecking another magic torrent site
    Last edited by CHEEKYCHAP; 01-30-2011 at 08:52 PM.

3. BitTorrent   -   #33
    Quote Originally Posted by CHEEKYCHAP View Post
    As i said, and pointed out in the post above, all facts are there about AOM, and its leaders, and the whole sites foundation is built in wrecking another magic torrent site
    Did it ever occur to you, in all these years of obsession, that it's you who have destroyed your site and your reputation with all of your psychotic ramblings and virtual stalking of AOM? How many years has it been now? 3? 4? And you cannot resist the temptation to come to a widely read forum and rant over and over again about how vile the folks at AOM are? Here's the funny part, the only person I have ever seen complain about AOM, is you, or one of your many accounts, that always contain random capslock, poor grammar, and vitriol. Get over it already. Stop giving a fuck about what they do, and start worrying about your own site. I already know you can't do that, but it's the best advice I can give.
    Think 9 is the new 10.

4. BitTorrent   -   #34
    MODERATION
    1st of all AOMK in 4 years has gone nowhere, and was trading well before AOM reared its ugley head, and is still trading good even today after all its been through with a great user base,
    The psychotic crap comes from fools like you, and EX users off AOMK trying to dicredit me, but everything i said above about AOM is true
    Also is it not true torrents rely on max peers, and seeders, and if a copy site clones itself on another, and split the peers, and seeders to 2 trackers then its bad, hence what AOM did, and many others after it

2nd of all do i care what you think, i know what AOM did, and i will never shut up about it, as they are scumbags who took all of AOMKs files by cheating that users shared in kind to them free, and open

3d it does not matter what site anyone is on, as we are there too, and that is why we can say what we wish about AOM, as dont need to creep round anyone, or worry about affending those people on them sites
    because we are there getting the files just like everyone else, and being friends with all of them, BUT with 1 big major difference

NO ONE is getting the AOMK files we share now, only the original AOMK users are on board, and its not about who hates who, its about magic sharing you fool

IF someone keep raping, and taking another sites files, and adds no content back into that site its raping, then that is pure leeching, and not sharing
    THIS IS THE PROBLEM WITH AOM

They never shared nothing, and only took the files off AOMK by cheating them on the seed bonus
    Now theyve all been booted, we buy everything they dont share, and we are at the top of the magic share as weve always been, we now leech

This is why we now have great files like these below in the pictures, and those who copied are the AOMK dont them, and if its 1 year, or 5 years, or even 10 years
    we will always be taking off those who copied us, and will have the rare files on AOMK, and in return we will share nothing with them ever,
    so who cares what you, or anyone thinks about AOMK, and its users, we are still on top

ANYONE who wants a fair share of the magic files we have at AOMK can come along and trade with us
    BUT therelll be no more assholes like jac, lenaud01, sven, wagethewar, and many others taking, and leeching our files to supply there own inadaquate magic sites

HERES afew demo screenshots of the magic files we do have at AOMK, and share at AOMK, unlike many of the magic sites built by our EX USERS that copied our site
    Because remember we already got every dvd, and magic file regardless of what site its uploaded too, so everyone misses out on these files
    IMAGINE how there file will look in 1 year, or 5 years after missing out every time through the copy sites built by our EX users like AOM

Packet tricks

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Gimmick tutorials :-

Card Deck Tutorials :-

Balloon Dvds :-

Magic Scripts :-

LOOK above, and do you see any of those magic files, and 100s of more files on top, on any copy magic site created by our EX users who took our files to make sites???
    i really wonder how your collection will look in 1 year, or 5 years time after you keep on supporting them???
    Everyone needs to think about how there collection of magic files will look in years to come sharing with leeches, who made sites on our magic files
    Either way we are loaded, and OWNING every magic site out there, so do i care what you, or others think????

PEOPLE will either trade with us, so we get a return for our files we upload, instead of it being leeched by copy clown sites like AOM,
    MAYBE they will not trade with us, and upload it elsewhere onto another copy magic site we built, but we will get it anyway by leeching it, just as AOM did to us over 4 years ago
    but the bottem line is, if they dont trade with us, then they will get absolutely nothing from us at AOMK, or its trading users
    Last edited by CHEEKYCHAP; 01-30-2011 at 10:08 PM.

5. BitTorrent   -   #35
    So here he is... mister Cheeky himself. I did not want to mention you but you kindly introduced yourself and show your true you.

Trying to fight his little war over and over again. Sorry FST guys, but Im going to contact the staff to ask to close this thread. His only goal is, like i mentioned in my previous postings, to bash and trash, using screenshots of 3 years old.

Go and play with your own site Cheeky. Filesharing Talk is not the place for you to be and bash here.

Please staff close this topic.

6. BitTorrent   -   #36
    What I see in those screenshots, are about 15% of the files dead, 80% of them never snatched, and all of them marked vip. So, who is holding files hostage? You, yourself, said that you have never stopped trading, yet you took your own site offline for how many months to "show AOM that they'll never leech from your files again"? You have, dozens of times, invaded AOM and spammed the place maliciously, not to mention recruiting people to assist you in your war? You have acted as an impostor of other users, and never once let a single thread with AOM mentioned in it anywhere go, without posting over and over again how wrong they are? You may not remember me CHEEKY, but I remember you, and all the bullshit you have admitted to in threads at a couple other places, that, were you open about who the fuck you are, and weren't stealing REAL magicians material, would get you arrested for cybercrimes.

You are a crazy, unbalanced, delusional individual that needs to lose your access to the internet forever. ( I have never said that about anyone in BT in all my time in this field, so let that tell you how crazy I think you really are)
    Last edited by Intr4ns1t; 01-30-2011 at 10:05 PM.
    Think 9 is the new 10.

7. BitTorrent   -   #37
    MODERATION
    sorry those were taken about 5 minutes ago, and are legit files shared on AOMK, and you know AOM was built on bad ground
    You can get this deleted all you want, but ive saved it to post elsewhere for others to read, because thats what you do aint it, hide behind other Mods, and get them to delete the truth about AOM

AlsoIntr4ns1t :-
    this is a trade site, nothing is seeded there, if you was a member you would know trades are done on another site, and on the news page at the very front of the site, it says exactly this ( it says this because of bad users, like AOM in the past ) :-

Hi,
    Remember just because things are not seeding, or do not have a seed, it does not mean that its not up for a good trade, as i can soon jump on any file i do upload, as can others here at the trade site,
    Especially to share magic with you in a fair trade without it being leeched for once by users with nothing like AOM Lenaud01, Sven, Wagethewar Etc, Etc
    Including all the other magic sites created on our files that now think its there right to take our files we buy, and spread them about on the net to all, and sunder, which we never ever wanted in the 1st place

Already these ips below have tried to get the VIP files here on the trade site, and that is now the reason ive turned my seeds off in my Utorrent, and im sure just like before all those years ago about what i said about the cheaters, there still screwing you all over on the very same copy sites built on our files, and what you now support in kind for nothing :-

*Removed IP addresses*

2 users ips above were that stupid to still be on MagicProp whilst trying to get the files here, so check your clients, and see if your being screwed over, as im sure you are :grrr:

My advice to anyone is upload here what you can actually trade, BUT DO NOT SEED IT EVER, until you have a fair offer of trade from another user,
    I will then move the 2 = 3 traders from here to another site, so only they, or we can get all the magic files in a fair download, and not users with copy sites, that have nothing to give, or share

YOU SILLY TWATS WILL NEVER LEARN

You scumbags will never get anything from me again on a free ride, so get a job you fucks
    Everything i upload here now, is what youve made every other user on AOMK miss out on in the last 4 years,
    I still have got 1000s of more magic files to upload, and thats more than any copy magic site you lot created, or put together on our taken magic files from AOMK all those years ago

HIDE behind your stupid ips, and sneak about ripping other people off on other magic sites, BUT what can you take from us now that you cant even download anything without trading for it????
    CHEAT THIS SITE YOU BUNCH OF FUCKING LOSERS :grrr:

Intr4ns1t

i know how it goes, you try to discredit my post, and start an argument, so its all deleted, and youll try you best to get it deleted, so it turns out to be an argument made by me, either way if its untrue, anyone, and i mean anyone can come alomg to join up, and trade for any file posted
    IF im lieing im sure they will come back and confirm you are right

Infact even you can join up, as nothing can be cheated off there, as its all trading, here join up :-
    http://www.smagic.us/index.php
    Last edited by Skiz; 01-30-2011 at 11:22 PM. Reason: Removed IP addresses

8. BitTorrent   -   #38
    Oh, don't worry, they probably won't delete this CHEEKYCHAP. It'll be here for a long time to commemorate all your words. But please, do tell me about how awesome and standup of a guy you are.
    Think 9 is the new 10.

9. BitTorrent   -   #39
    MODERATION
    Well concidering anyone can join AOMK without payment, and has done since 2000 with the DC++ hub,
    That users DO NOT have to do rediculass interviews to stroke some twats ego, or jump through loads of hoops to just please some 1 to join a copy magic site created on leeched files, i really cant see whats wrong with AOMK
    Infact how if we are trading magic files now, that is 1 file for another file, that it seems so unfair to you???

Seriously guys come join the trade site, and see what a bunch of losers copy sites, built on our files, sites like AOM do not give you :-

ill leave an open log in for 1 week, then the only way in is through other AOMK magic sites we now own

So please join up, and see if we aint the real deal, and unlike the fool above, i can back my words up, so join now, its open sign ups :-

Pass the word to other like minded magic traders too

Remember these are files that go to our VIPs on AOMK, and this way it allows us to trade outside of AOMK, without it getting taken by lame sites, and users with nothing

Those who are pmming me please clear you pm boxes, as there full, and i cant give you a reply
    Last edited by Cabalo; 01-31-2011 at 03:08 AM. Reason: removed the links

10. BitTorrent   -   #40
    Quote Originally Posted by CHEEKYCHAP View Post
    Well concidering anyone can join AOMK
    Gosh, that totally balances out all your psychotic behavior and obsessive stalking of AOM. Hell, the name of your site says how awesome a guy you are: "Art Of Magic/Misdirection Killer". You are a well adjusted little flower that everyone should listen to right now.

Edit(since you love adding exponential amounts of data to your posts): I most certainly do NOT want this thread deleted CHEEKY, and if you think that, you are sillier than you already look. I would love this thread to stay at the top of the index for a long time, so that people will know how dangerous an individual you are. You just posted IP addresses of your own members you sanctimonious piece of shit, and that right there makes you one of the most dangerous men in BT.

ReEdit: It can't all be negative: CONGRATS SOUTHERN SUDAN!
    Last edited by Intr4ns1t; 01-30-2011 at 10:57 PM.
    Think 9 is the new 10.

Page 4 of 59 FirstFirst 12345671454 ... LastLast