Disme's Avatar I'm Belgian BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by OlegL View Post
    Why am I such a weirdo?
    A pertinent question
    Can you feel the LOVE

2. BitTorrent   -   #112
    bijoy's Avatar secret lover BT Rep: +1
    I am so upset now... Unbelievably upset. What caused him to ban me? Why? Why? Why? Why? My favorite tracker... and I lost it again. Why? Why? What did I do wrong this time? What did I do wrong....
    Human nature keeps puzzling me. Why did they do it to me again?..
    I don't hurt anybody; I don't do bad things, but why did they do it to me? Why? Why did he suddenly decide to ban me? Why?
    Human nature keeps puzzling me again, again, and again...
    I am so upset now... And you people, you... Why do you often say such meaningless things like "troll" and etc.? Why? Why?
    my heart is in pain... I can't even do my college work now... Why am I such a weirdo? Why am I thinking about the bittorrent tracker when I should be thinking about doing my college work?.. I am a puzzle to myself.
    Life is a puzzle. People are a puzzle. Everything is a puzzle.
    I am in pain...
    Your post(thread) in lounge cased your disablement
    Teh n00b.

3. BitTorrent   -   #113
    YAY FOR TRADING/! BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    so are we treating fst like twitter now?

i'm going to create a thread titled th0r logged into his ftn account today and holy bill of rights, batman, it's still active

4. BitTorrent   -   #114
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by th0r View Post
    so are we treating fst like twitter now?

i'm going to create a thread titled th0r logged into his ftn account today and holy bill of rights, batman, it's still active
    I've already signed up as a follower.

I am so upset now... Unbelievably upset. What caused him to ban me? Why? Why? Why? Why? My favorite tracker... and I lost it again. Why? Why? What did I do wrong this time? What did I do wrong....
    Human nature keeps puzzling me. Why did they do it to me again?..
    I don't hurt anybody; I don't do bad things, but why did they do it to me? Why? Why did he suddenly decide to ban me? Why?
    Human nature keeps puzzling me again, again, and again...
    I am so upset now... And you people, you... Why do you often say such meaningless things like "troll" and etc.? Why? Why?
    my heart is in pain... I can't even do my college work now... Why am I such a weirdo? Why am I thinking about the bittorrent tracker when I should be thinking about doing my college work?.. I am a puzzle to myself.
    Life is a puzzle. People are a puzzle. Everything is a puzzle.
    I am in pain...
    I am unbelievably upset that you are upset. Also I am working on this two-sided all black puzzle that is really,really black and really ,really puzzling .Puzzling to the point of pain actually.

Why of why damn world do these puzzle people do this to me ?
    Or maybe the honest fact is I really do it to myself damn me to Hell.
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 02-10-2011 at 02:00 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Respect my lack of authority.

5. BitTorrent   -   #115
    Why am I thinking about the bittorrent tracker when I should be thinking about doing my college work?
    Because your priorities are fucked up. You can't put HDBits in your CV.

I think.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

6. BitTorrent   -   #116
    Quote Originally Posted by anon-sbi View Post
    Why am I thinking about the bittorrent tracker when I should be thinking about doing my college work?

I think.
    Without doubt it's addiction.

7. BitTorrent   -   #117
    bijoy's Avatar secret lover BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel_30 View Post

I think.
    Without doubt it's addiction.
    not only addiction, but something more than it.. Guess..
    Teh n00b.

8. BitTorrent   -   #118
    Quarterquack's Avatar sprclfrglstcxpldcs BT Rep: +3

I think.
    Unless you work for the MPAA.
    Ellipses go here.

9. BitTorrent   -   #119
    Disme's Avatar I'm Belgian BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Rings View Post

I think.
    Unless you work for the MPAA.
    And if you've brought them down!
    Can you feel the LOVE

10. BitTorrent   -   #120
    OlegL's Avatar Poster
    I just sent this message to the staffer who had told me that I had been permanently banned:

"sorry that I am sending you a private message again, but why can't you simply give me what I want? What I want is 2 things: 1. To be unbanned on hdbits. 2. I want you to stop glining me from this irc server please. Why was I banned from hdbits this time? What pissed you off? What I did was that I started a philosophical discussion in the channel. I asked what true knowledge is. People are allowed to discuss anything in that channel. For example, they are allowed to discuss politics, religion, family values, and etc. So, why did I piss you off again? What did I do to deserve a permanent ban from hdbits? I stopped sending you private messages a while ago. But today I have to send you this private message because I was banned from hdbits! Please just give me what I want: 1. Unban me on hdbits . 2. Stop glining me from the irc server. I am begging you to please do both of those things for me. Also, I stopped asking for my nick to be unbanned after I was told to edit my highlight settings. Now I will be highlighted even if someone addresses me as `Oleg and that's what I want. So, I won't go into the #help channel again and won't ask for my nick to be unbanned. I want to be unbanned on hdbits for two simple reasons: 1. Hdbits is the best hd tracker. 2. I enjoy posting on the hdbits forums and talking in the #hdbits channel. How hard is it to simply give me what I want? Nobody likes to be banned from anywhere and I don't like to be banned from anywhere also. Just give me what I want because what I want is a pretty normal desire: not to be banned. Unban me on hdbits, I am begging you! Stop banning me on this irc server, I am begging you!!"

He didn't respond to this message yet.

Page 12 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2910111213141522 ... LastLast