Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: I fully realized now that the bittorrent world is dishonest and full of hypocrisy

whatcdfan's Avatar A.W.A BT Rep: +2
    @OP: I m kinda Sure now that you only used the trackers you did for hanging out in the communities, had you downloaded any movies/TV series ETC, You would have known that the new universal language that almost everyone speaks today is hypocrisy.

2. BitTorrent   -   #32
    Quarterquack's Avatar sprclfrglstcxpldcs BT Rep: +3
    I'm seeing a pattern. All the gifted people agree with the OP.
    Ellipses go here.

3. BitTorrent   -   #33
    Cut-Copy-Paste's Avatar FST Satan BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by Vorx View Post
    Why do people feel the need to bash this guy everytime he posts?
    bcoz i Olege make sense? What the guy has said in few of his post is something every1 know but no one wants to talk about.

Just take for recent example. Just now Some1 at scc forum asked if it was possible to know the balance sheet of donation and apprently he was bashed and asked to stfu..
    Last edited by Cut-Copy-Paste; 03-07-2011 at 09:52 AM.

4. BitTorrent   -   #34
    bijoy's Avatar secret lover BT Rep: +1
    rare supporter of Oleg.
    Congrats!

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Rings View Post
    Last edited by bijoy; 03-07-2011 at 10:36 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Teh n00b.

5. BitTorrent   -   #35
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by ca_aok View Post
    I think banning him from BT would probably be a good thing for him in the end, assuming he's not trolling. People that treat BT like life and death sometimes need a bit of a break from it all
    That's assuming a whole lot . A whole ,whole lot.

No need ,just a hobby. Also as alluded to in the statement above , who is really laughing at who is yet to be totally determined.

Quote Originally Posted by th0r View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ExtraDry
    Though have found new home at sites where staff are actual cool.fsc.Acid.Potuk plenty others I'm sure are like that.
    rofl, acid-lounge and potuk are still around?

holy crap
    Rofl th0r's still around .

Btw is it more idiotic to befriend a fake persona or somebody with real emotional/mental issues?
    I thought so, that's why I'm pulling for fake persona.
    Respect my lack of authority.

6. BitTorrent   -   #36
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Btw is it more idiotic to befriend a fake persona or somebody with real emotional/mental issues?
    I thought so, that's why I'm pulling for fake persona.
    The safer bet is to avoid befriending anyone, ever. Chances are the disappointment in them will far outweigh the benefits. Keep everyone at acquaintance level. The question is, would it be idiotic to take the safe bet?

7. BitTorrent   -   #37
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    A cautionary tale.
    I once or rather was once, befriended by a similarly needy person and they ended up phoning me like nine times a day .
    I tried to be nice and suggest that maybe they should cool it a little but in the end ,as I should have probably foreseen with their obvious emotional issues, that didn't work and I ended up just avoiding their calls until they simply found another outlet for their lunacy .

Now the only needy things I befriend are cute furry little animals that I can always take to the animal shelter and have put down if they become a problem*. That and I don't try to make "friends" on the internet.

* Just kidding I belong to PETA and only believe in killing people .
    Respect my lack of authority.

8. BitTorrent   -   #38
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    I never called more than 7 times a day*. Thanks a lot Mr. Imbusy (I'm beginning to doubt that is really your name).

*8 PM to noon counts as a "day", right? :
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

9. BitTorrent   -   #39
    Quote Originally Posted by bijoy View Post
    rare supporter of Oleg.
    Congrats!

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Rings View Post
    No it doesn't mean a rare support, I think Oleg n Vorx is two sides for one coin, every what they're seeking for is trouble n pay attention, Just ignore them they're just bunch of children

10. BitTorrent   -   #40
    Quarterquack's Avatar sprclfrglstcxpldcs BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by Cut-Copy-Paste View Post
    bcoz i Olege make sense? What the guy has said in few of his post is something every1 know but no one wants to talk about.

Just take for recent example. Just now Some1 at scc forum asked if it was possible to know the balance sheet of donation and apprently he was bashed and asked to stfu..
    If you don't understand why either individual was slammed for their behavior, then heck, you deserve to be slammed with them. It's a given that at least the chap on SCC was being civil, but he was suggesting something rather insane.

Quote Originally Posted by mjmacky View Post
    The safer bet is to avoid befriending anyone, ever. Chances are the disappointment in them will far outweigh the benefits. Keep everyone at acquaintance level. The question is, would it be idiotic to take the safe bet?
    I don't think it is. In fact, I honestly think it makes life easier on me. I don't get unsolicited PM's asking me how my day was, I don't get annoying PM's saying "Hey, I noticed you're helpful on the forums, can you tell me what LMFAO means?"; I don't get people expecting things from me, and I don't get dozens upon dozens of supporters to my every post (if I wanted someone agreeable, I'd just borrow IdolEyes 8 cats).
    Ellipses go here.

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast