Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast

Thread: I fully realized now that the bittorrent world is dishonest and full of hypocrisy

YoYoY's Avatar Am Livin' It BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by whatcdfan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by AbyBeats View Post
    OlegL should start a blog. He has a knack of getting ridiculously high page views with no effort at all from his part.
    The most of the replies in OlegL threads are like torrenters are taking time off torrenting and missing the fact that this board has a lounge section.
    The whole board has become a lounge if you ask me.

2. BitTorrent   -   #82
    Quarterquack's Avatar sprclfrglstcxpldcs BT Rep: +3
    I'm sure I'm about to sound like IdolEyes, but so fucking what? The whole point of a board is discussion and if people cannot discuss freely, then what the heck is the point of a board?
    It's like you're arguing that the ideals of a discussion is that people should only say what you think is suitable.

Fucking retarded.
    Ellipses go here.

3. BitTorrent   -   #83
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Rings View Post
    The whole point of a board is discussion and if people cannot discuss freely, then what the heck is the point of a board?
    Begging for invites.Trades . General subterfuge including but not limited to account selling and info stealing . Making money for whoever the current absentee anonymous owner is. Imparting wisdom in a respectful manner. Ragging on people like OlegL .Witty bon mots Friendship.
    Respect my lack of authority.

4. BitTorrent   -   #84
    I'm sure I'm about to sound like IdolEyes, but so fucking what? The whole point of a board is discussion and if people cannot discuss freely, then what the heck is the point of a board?
    It's like you're arguing that the ideals of a discussion is that people should only say what you think is suitable.

Fucking retarded.
    Calm down buddy. It's really amusing how people get angry very fast around here, and apparently for no reason.
    I never said that you shouldn't speak freely. I also never said that you or everyone should say what I see suitable. You are really assuming all this.
    The point is that in every 10 posts, there is only one post that make sense. It's pretty obvious that this thread -for example- has become more of a mess than a free discussion.
    Most of the topics here are full of people making fun of others, nothing more. I'm not against little fun but sometimes enough is just enough. And by the way, I don't think speaking freely includes calling others "Fucking retarded", does it ?.

Anyway, you just do what you want to do, I'm not judging you and I'm asking you to do the same.
    Good luck,,,,

5. BitTorrent   -   #85
    I'm with you on that, it's clearly getting out of hand. You can't even properly debate tracker levels anymore without some random off-topic stuff diluting the discussion.

I'm all for absolute discipline and putting all the offenders in the forum concentration camp, namely the Bittorrent trading section.

6. BitTorrent   -   #86
    Quote Originally Posted by YoYoY View Post
    Calm down buddy. It's really amusing how people get angry very fast around here, and apparently for no reason.
    I never said that you shouldn't speak freely. I also never said that you or everyone should say what I see suitable. You are really assuming all this.
    The point is that in every 10 posts, there is only one post that make sense. It's pretty obvious that this thread -for example- has become more of a mess than a free discussion.
    Most of the topics here are full of people making fun of others, nothing more. I'm not against little fun but sometimes enough is just enough. And by the way, I don't think speaking freely includes calling others "Fucking retarded", does it ?.

Anyway, you just do what you want to do, I'm not judging you and I'm asking you to do the same.
    Good luck,,,,
    I learnt something new today. I give up on forums. Peace.
    Ellipses go here.

7. BitTorrent   -   #87

Good luck,,,,
    I'm happy for you.

8. BitTorrent   -   #88

I'm happy for you.
    For the record. And I'm sure in your head this will seem completely abrasive and uncalled for:
    I am truly, truly saddened that you and I live on the same planet.

Now I'm really over and out.
    Ellipses go here.

9. BitTorrent   -   #89

I'm happy for you.
    For the record. And I'm sure in your head this will seem completely abrasive and uncalled for:
    I am truly, truly saddened that you and I live on the same planet.

Now I'm really over and out.
    Ok.

10. BitTorrent   -   #90
    1. Oleg should really stop thinking so much about BT and the internet in general.
    2. Since discussing trackers and exchanging invites is no longer cool and BT has stagnated, this place has become a lot like the lounge.
    3. I would be truly shocked if jojo stopped posting on forums.

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast