Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Article: IE10 Exclusively on Windows 8 and Windows 7, Forget XP and Vista

Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24

2. vBCms Comments   -   #2
    Seems a little harsh excluding Vista.... Not that I really care now I'm with Win 7 lmao

3. vBCms Comments   -   #3
    god i hate ie

4. vBCms Comments   -   #4
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    God, I hate XP.

5. vBCms Comments   -   #5
    God, I hate cancer.... no? lmao

I was forced to use XP for a couple of weeks few weeks ago, felt like using an abacus.
    Last edited by duke0102; 04-15-2011 at 09:57 PM.

6. vBCms Comments   -   #6
    Vista is an unlawful bastard child of Win 7. No one likes Vista not even Microsoft...

7. vBCms Comments   -   #7
    Poster
    It doesn't surprise me that IE10 or IE09 wont work with XP, in it's time XP was really great but technology always moves on and XP just can't cut it any more. Vista was just horrible but by the time it got it's last service pack it had greatly improved, to little to late though and 7 is just so much better, people who want to continue using XP must own really old equipment and perhaps they only use their PC for occasional web browsing e-mail etc... which is why they don't want to invest in a new PC. However everthing has it's limits and surfing the web with IE06 isn't safe. I think if you are still using XP it's time to take the plunge and just go out and buy a new PC the added bonus being you will get Windows 7 with it, and once you get used to it you will wonder why the hell you didn't get it earlier.
    My tuppence worth, Jim

8. vBCms Comments   -   #8
    Not me, they can ignore XP users all they want, but I can ignore Windows 7 & 8 can't I?
    I'm happy with XP and used to its GUI, I also like its configurability over 7. I have a Vista Machine I use to play games so I can use DX10 but I see no difference between DX9 and DX10. So they want me to use 7 to get DX11 and IE10, I don't think so.
    Don't any of you remember the horrible lack of drivers both for Vista and 7? Or how about the problems with 64 bit and older but still very useful hardware? All my hardware is XP compatible and I have no worries, besides, I tried the Win7 pre release and hated the GUI and all the change for change sake they pulled to try and make 7 not look like a fixed Vista.
    Go ahead and love 7, most of you guys who do are probably the same ones that defended Vista when it came out and said how much you like that one!

9. vBCms Comments   -   #9
    @Appzalien
    I still like Vista but I did something called 'moving with the times'. Maybe the OS wasn't the problem but old PC can't handle it?

10. vBCms Comments   -   #10
    I don't mind the Vista GUI much I use the 64bit. But I don't do anything with it but play games so its no big deal. I just do not like the direction MS is going with the new GUI's. I really think that's what made XP what it ended up, and why it was so popular. Three of the PC's I own have 1year old mobo's with quad and dual core AMD procs but I still use XP, and on one I have XP64 (for the memory boost, its a video record and edit PC).
    One of the reasons I dislike 7 so much (more like MS so much) is when I was using the pre release of 7 they had changed the Windows Explorer in a way that if you wanted to cut or copy 25 rar files from the right side of explorer to another folder, as you highlighted the files the entire line of the window highlighted not just the names. That often meant you had to slide the window over to the far right to highlight a group and from the far right it was impossible to see the names of the files and to determine where to start and stop your collection. Someone came up with a registry edit that you could use to get back to just the name highlighted and I was happy as a clam. Unfortunately, MS in its infinite wisdumb decided to fix it so you could not use that registry fix in the final release. Why? Why in the world would they prevent you from having an easy way to copy and paste and to be able to see what your coping and pasting? That really pissed me off and put me over the fence when it came to hating 7 and basically MS in general, they're morons.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast