Page 1 of 10 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: F*n

Patryk24's Avatar "Why so serious?"
    Hello,
    I know that asking for F*N is for many of you pointless but still I'd give it a try because I've been looking for this invite for nearly 3 years now - it's my dream, in terms of bittorrent, to beacome a member of this tremendous site. I can prove that I'm not a collector or trader. I'm experience user when it comes to Bittorent life and an active community member on all of my sites (PT,P*N,B*N). So if you could make my dream come true I'd be very grateful.

PS For any question(screens of site,internet speed,seedbox etc.) PM me.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    https://filesharingtalk.com/threads/2...ooking-for-F*N
    https://filesharingtalk.com/threads/310196-req-f*n

Third time's the charm, right?

I've been torrenting for seven years myself. Give me my rare candy
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    Evelyn's Avatar กก ƃɯo ƃɯo ƃɯo BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by anon-sbi View Post
    I've been torrenting for seven years myself. Give me my rare candy

dont eat all at same time

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    Never underestimate the power of an image search...

I wonder what those taste like.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by anon-sbi View Post
    Never underestimate the power of an image search...

I wonder what those taste like.
    Like shit. Don't try them, they're not worth it. Maynard's Juicy Squirts are however...

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by Patryk24 View Post
    Hello,
    I know that asking for F*N is for many of you pointless but still I'd give it a try because I've been looking for this invite for nearly 3 years now - it's my dream, in terms of bittorrent, to beacome a member of this tremendous site. I can prove that I'm not a collector or trader. I'm experience user when it comes to Bittorent life and an active community member on all of my sites (PT,P*N,B*N). So if you could make my dream come true I'd be very grateful.

PS For any question(screens of site,internet speed,seedbox etc.) PM me.
    I've made a resolution to try and be more constructive, even when faced with obvious insincerity so if you provide me with some evidence that you are beyond annoying spam "active in the communities " of PTN and BTN and can reasonably explain to me (preferable here in open forum) why FTN is your "dream" - especially as having a seedbox I doubt ratio is a concern and honestly and no offense meant but it's content is far outstripped by many "lesser" trackers - then I will consider your request.

As for Bittorrent "life" I'm afraid that you are a bit confused on the concept as that is what we do in absence of a real life.Sort of like WoW except less maturity involved.
    Respect my lack of authority.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    Patryk24's Avatar "Why so serious?"
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    even when faced with obvious insincerity
    why is that?
    so if you provide with some evidence that you are beyond annoying spam "active in the communities " of PTN and BTN
    By active in the communities I meant mainly downloading/seeding torrents, honestly speaking this is what these two trackers really apart from some donations need instead of ,as You said, "annoying spam", of course I enter the forum at least once per visit and I'm nearly 24/7 on the IRC where I do this "annoying spam" thing - as many other members
    But if You want something beyond this I guess my oldest account - PT, 205 weeks, with 465 forum posts is a perfect example. I assume that You are familiar with PT's strict moderator's attitude when it comes to trashy talks
    reasonably explain to me (preferable here in open forum) why FTN is your "dream"
    Well, I guess everybody,as a child, wanted to beacome a fireman, football player etc. For sure FTN isn't my childhood dream because it's no more than 3 years old. But as soon as I started my journey with private trackers FTN has attracted my attention. Not because of the so called tracker ranking, I've never been intrested in joining higher ranked site like U*-T for instance but mainly due to a fact that it got sth in it - starting from the awesome pre times and pack and ending at the layout,name and handpicked members. That's why I'd really like to become a member of FTN. What can I offer is active membership (site,forum,IRC), and from time to time donations.
    Sort of like WoW except less maturity involved.

What's wrong in having a child 'soul'?

BTW Seedbox is just a little advantage, nothing more. I think that having slower connection than 10/10 MB/s it's a little bit of a shame for a FTN member .

I hope now You would consider my request

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    No matter what people tell you, the main problem in your request will always be the lack of social relationships you have on this board, due to your little interaction with other members for the past 4 years.
    As invites for FTN are very rare, only if someone fancied your attitude around here (or at any other community) you would stand a chance.

That's mostly how it works with those hard to join sites.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    I've never been intrested in joining higher ranked site like U*-T for instance but mainly due to a fact that it got sth in it - starting from the awesome pre times and pack and ending at the layout,name and handpicked members. That's why I'd really like to become a member of FTN. What can I offer is active membership (site,forum,IRC), and from time to time donations.
    Sort of like WoW except less maturity involved.

What's wrong in having a child 'soul'?

BTW Seedbox is just a little advantage, nothing more. I think that having slower connection than 10/10 MB/s it's a little bit of a shame for a FTN member .

I hope now You would consider my request
    Everyone is entitled to his/her opinion but the significance of pretimes,packs or being egotistical enough to believe you are smart enough to know who is or who isn't "deserving" (ie hand-picked) of belonging to a torrent tracker sadly escapes me.
    That and I'm afraid that I know nothing of PT(Polishtracker?) not being Polish.
    Also nothing wrong with having a child's soul if you're a child I suppose.If not you really should give it back as he's probably missing it.

And in conclusion I'm clearly a bit of an idiot ( and also apparently shameful as my connection is 15/1.5 MB/s) but besides knowing someone and them asking me to, my only reason for wanting to invite anyone to a ratioless scene tracker is because they have a poorer than average internet speed.We can't all be princes you know.
    Respect my lack of authority.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    Quarterquack's Avatar sprclfrglstcxpldcs BT Rep: +3
    For sure FTN isn't my childhood dream because it's no more than 3 years old.
    FTN or your childhood? Because FTN has been around since '06.
    Ellipses go here.

Page 1 of 10 1234 ... LastLast