Page 3 of 41 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Thread: TTC recruitment

kallieb's Avatar Spamaholic BT Rep: +4
    OlegL - Its "TTC" not "TC". It's not a good start to mix up the name of what you're applying to.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    OlegL's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by kallieb View Post
    OlegL - Its "TTC" not "TC". It's not a good start to mix up the name of what you're applying to.
    What do you mean? I said "the TC" which is the same thing as "TTC".

I am not sure how I can contribute to TTC if I am fortunate enough to receive an invite to TTC from you. I can say nice things to people such as "Hello", "How are you?", and etc. So, if you feel that I will contribute to TTC by saying those nice things, please invite me. I just enjoy nice and relaxed atmosphere.

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    The_Martinator's Avatar I is posting MACHINE BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    It's good to see this here. The last time I heard about TTC, I also heard that it was dead, so getting new active members is probably a good idea.

Also, nice post, Darth Rings. With all that info I can prolly hunt you down, even without your Facebook profile!

Oh, and good luck to everyone applying!
    Last edited by The_Martinator; 08-20-2011 at 08:04 AM.
    I'm back. The downside is that I'm also old now.

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    TTC is a peculiar place, which is founded on the cornerstone of FST's principles, freedom of speech.

Nowhere else it's implemented the way it is there. We won't ban you for not liking us, we don't have a ban hammer as some brag they do and most people can articulate a sentence there.

So, if you want to mingle with a bunch of guys and a gal who have seen it all, speak your mind.

Just don't expect to get a magical invite for uk2.
    There's a much better place to get your files from and it's still one of the best kept secrets on the pirate world. It will find you like it found quite a few here in the past, and those with the keys to it have been right in front of your nose all the time.

I think I've said enough for now.

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Free application?

Name: mjmacky
    Deserving: absolutely not
    Posting habits: almost always off topic, mix of truths and random fantasy
    Posting habits when being serious: Condescending, caustic, insensitive, just downright unpleasant.
    Intelligence: way above average
    Ego: way above average
    Trustworthy: rarely
    Example of untrustworthiness: I used and disseminated the FST level unlock cheat code
    BT expertise: what's the deal with airline Romanians?
    Interest: little
    Elaboration on little interest: Joining a new forum sounds like too much work, writing a thoughtful application sounds like too much work.
    Desire: wants it all easy, entitlements bitch!
    Fun writing this?: yes, I did partake in some enjoyment

Self-appointed grade of application: C+
    Last edited by mjmacky; 08-20-2011 at 09:30 AM.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    Fishy2's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    The freedom of speech that FST allows is a double edged sword, at times I’ve been very grateful for it, while at other times its made me cringe, but it is what it is good or bad.

Despite the opinion of some staff in BT, FST remains one of the places I check out daily, sometimes to watch the trolls others to find a piece of information, but to be honest don’t often feel the need to post or add to what’s being said, would I post any more in TTC? This peculiar place? Who knows, I suppose it depends on what is there /me shrugs.

Anyway good luck with the recruitment, always felt there had to be more to FST than what you see at face value sometimes

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    Quarterquack's Avatar sprclfrglstcxpldcs BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Composing a post beyond the obvious cut/paste of google translate is always a plus. Contribution by members beyond simple curiosity of what lies within TTC is what we're interested in. We've seen enough trophy hunters and attention whores to know how to read between the lines, and our presence here on FST and elsewhere stretches back long enough to know how to sort out those aforementioned ones. Appreciation is extended for what is, at the very least, the first intelligent post.
    If you're really calling me either of those things (trophy hunter/attention whore) then good luck to you elsewhere, and hope you find someone with better compositional skills who words things in ways better tuned to your reading eyes. I just find it rather insulting that while I don't even regard TTC as a place to be held as a trophy, you seem to think I'm collecting it or something.

Oh well.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Martinator View Post
    Also, nice post, Darth Rings. With all that info I can prolly hunt you down, even without your Facebook profile!
    Touche! Although, that information means nothing when it really amounts to no name. Even if you did hunt down my name/who I am, well really, so have thousands others. I understand what the internet can do, but it's not like the damage can't be done anyhow from somebody I know in real life.
    Ellipses go here.

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Rings View Post
    If you're really calling me either of those things (trophy hunter/attention whore) then good luck to you elsewhere, and hope you find someone with better compositional skills who words things in ways better tuned to your reading eyes. I just find it rather insulting that while I don't even regard TTC as a place to be held as a trophy, you seem to think I'm collecting it or something.

Oh well.
    If it makes you feel better, I seriously doubt that TTC was making that comment directly at you. I think it was made as a general post, and not towards anyone at all.

12/10 for your butthurt response though!
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    hagckz0r's Avatar Dreams Come True BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    I'm also interested in joining TTC. Why do I want to be a member?.. Well first because it does sound like a friendly place where people can chat and express their ideas & opinions freely. I am always open to meeting new people and gasping new ideas or news. What would I bring on table for TTC? I'd be an active poster as much as possible, I'd stay away from xxx or name games sections where some ppl like to increase their post count. I'm from some time on FST and I'm its friend. Also I am active in other forums & tracker forums if you are interested in this aspect.

Hope to receive a PM from you TTC.
    I'll reply you like no one else

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Rings View Post
    Basically I'm insensitive to irrelevant issues, but I don't really joke around about death or war. I love music of all genres, (all the way from grime to Justin Bieber - yes even the extremes) but I'd say being a metalhead is my clearest definition.

Questions?
    Basically I'm sensitive to irrelevant issues ( the current ones being squirrels and navel lint ), but I really joke around about death and war.

I also know basically nothing about anything bt related except how to downloan stuff and which hammer to use to destroy my HD in in case I ever become under investigation by the authorities.

Quote Originally Posted by OlegL View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kallieb View Post
    What do you mean? I said "the TC" which is the same thing as "TTC".
    The troll has a point.
    Respect my lack of authority.

Page 3 of 41 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast