Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Why SCC ?

I have IPT, SCC & TL..

Its hard to seed in TL and I see anything released in SCC is there in IPT..

but why all mad for SCC????!!!

Please share your thoughts mates...

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    johhny's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    I have IPT, SCC & TL..
    but why all mad for SCC????!!! LOL

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    thebazzla's Avatar 'The Steelmen' BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    why are they all mad for SCC????!!! maybe because of all the seedbox users there?
    oh and all the special packs and free stuff. BTW not a member of SCC but i am taking a wild guess.also how is it hard to seed on TL.
    i had over 500gb buffer without a seedbox so its not that hard to seed.in the end i let TL die a natural death as it was just gathering dust..IPT is my preferred site these days

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Stabber's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    because the pretimes are better , and there are a lot of seedboxes there . Other than that , the content of ipt and torrentleech is better

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    spark's Avatar Super Seeder BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    Best pretimes but that's no big deal, amazing speed on (new) torrents but thats available at TL as well.. in other words TL is enough for you
    I grab my stuff from SCC when I m in a bad mood and I want to browse a tracker with nice cool relaxing design.
    <NES> lol
    <NES> I download something from Napster
    <NES> And the same guy I downloaded it from starts downloading it from me when I'm done
    <NES> I message him and say "What are you doing? I just got that from you"
    <NES> "getting my song back fucker"

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Fiji's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Contains many members supported seedbox . but TL and IPT very easy to make Buffer
    Last edited by Fiji; 09-03-2011 at 10:58 AM.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Cause its "leet" to be on the fastest Torrentsite ( Pretime ). And all the m0f0s who Upload to Oneclickhosters are using SCC.
    IPT or TL are only some Seconds or Minutes slower, but they have much more Torrents, bigger Retention and you dont need to pay Money for a Seedbox to maintain a good Ratio. Biggest Fail on SCC is its only Scene Stuff, no P2P, every 0day Tracker has the same Shit.... And most Cinestuff comes from P2P-Groups, best HD Encodes comes from P2P-Groups (Scenereleases are Bullshit) and much more...

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    DeadPoet's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by krishnenduDX
    but why all mad for SCC????!!!

Please share your thoughts mates...
    I wouldn't say everyone is mad about SCC but it do become more popular after SCT went down, that's for sure.
    Sure, IPT and TL might be better on paper but trackers, just like many other things in life , is purely matter of taste.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    teflon05's Avatar Pessimistic Optimist BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by usuck View Post
    Cause its "leet" to be on the fastest Torrentsite ( Pretime ). And all the m0f0s who Upload to Oneclickhosters are using SCC.
    IPT or TL are only some Seconds or Minutes slower, but they have much more Torrents, bigger Retention and you dont need to pay Money for a Seedbox to maintain a good Ratio. Biggest Fail on SCC is its only Scene Stuff, no P2P, every 0day Tracker has the same Shit.... And most Cinestuff comes from P2P-Groups, best HD Encodes comes from P2P-Groups (Scenereleases are Bullshit) and much more...
    I have to agree with that. I was a member of SCC for several years, but recently let my account die. The only advantage they had over other similar sites was pretimes, & since I'm pretty patient, & overall just don't give a shit about that sort of thing anymore, I had no use for it. I also thought the site design left a lot to be desired, but that's just my opinion.

I also agree about the encodes. Scene stuff just isn't that great most of the time, & I only get it if nothing else is available.
    Last edited by teflon05; 09-03-2011 at 12:11 PM.
    No drug, not even alcohol, causes the fundamental ills of society. If we're looking for the source of our troubles, we shouldn't test people for drugs, we should test them for stupidity, ignorance, greed and love of power. — P.J. O'Rourke

Sin lies only in hurting others unnecessarily. All other "sins" are invented nonsense. — Robert A. Heinlein (1907-1988)

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    its called pretimes.....

Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast