Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Why SCC ?

Funkin''s Avatar home skillet BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by shosh View Post
    dunno why people dont mention the stupid ads on tl
    Probably because everyone that uses the site has an AdBlocker enabled, and doesn't even realize anymore that TL has them?

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    PooBar's Avatar TorrentSlut BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    SCC =Awesome, 40MB/s Down..40MB/s Up

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by PooBar View Post
    SCC =Awesome, 40MB/s Down..40MB/s Up
    So if shit travelled at the speed of light then I suppose it would be AWESOME then as well?
    Respect my lack of authority.

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    InTheBasement's Avatar Poster
    My god, imagine the ass splash you'd get shitting at the speed of light!?

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    teflon05's Avatar Pessimistic Optimist BT Rep: +2
    ass splash? I think friction & recoil might be bigger problems...
    No drug, not even alcohol, causes the fundamental ills of society. If we're looking for the source of our troubles, we shouldn't test people for drugs, we should test them for stupidity, ignorance, greed and love of power. — P.J. O'Rourke

Sin lies only in hurting others unnecessarily. All other "sins" are invented nonsense. — Robert A. Heinlein (1907-1988)

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    Quote Originally Posted by shosh View Post
    dunno why people dont mention the stupid ads on tl
    Do they still have those "Facebook of sex" banners?

Quote Originally Posted by krishnenduDX View Post
    and also new user struggle because of the time bann.. or whatever the name!!
    I think you're referring to waiting times. But I don't understand the first part of your post... if there's freeleech and stuff then why did it "come hard" for you to keep a good ratio there?
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    bumrocks's Avatar Poster Roaster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    I think you're referring to waiting times. But I don't understand the first part of your post... if there's freeleech and stuff then why did it "come hard" for you to keep a good ratio there?
    Glad I wasn't the only one confused on what the crap he said. It is becoming clear that this whole BT thing is fairly new to him. It is unfortunate that his inviter(s) did school him a bit before sending him headlong into this.

My recommendation to the OP is to find a BT forum in his native language and start reading and asking questions. You need some guidance and you will have trouble getting it here with your Engrish skills...Good luck!
    Anal is the only form of birth control shown to be 100% effective. Even abstinence failed once.

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    Scene trackers with good pretimes are useful for uploaders . I'll lose my uploader rights if I count on IPT or such .
    For regular users IPT and TL are more than enough .

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    Quarterquack's Avatar sprclfrglstcxpldcs BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Rings View Post
    Yadda yadda yadda ....people who have a need to think they are cool tend to travel in packs or else the requisite ego boosting positive re-enforcement isn't as great....yadda yadda yadda.
    It gets difficult with you, sometimes, Idol. Is there ever a site you compliment through and through? To each his own, really, but it seems like you have a stigma against anyone who has different preferences/a different background to yours'.

Quote Originally Posted by usuck View Post
    I see so many People on Scc who only buyed a Seedbox for 100 Euros a Month or more, just for SEEDING, its so fuckin Stupid when you can get the same Files on TL or IPT and seed it with your Homeline. When your Homelime has an Trafficcap just buy a box for 10 Euros.
    For 25-60 Euro you can get Axx to 150TB+ Sites. And before i spend 100 Euro for Seeding and search for other buddies invest one Time 1000 Euro for Hardware and then only 200-300 Euro for some nice Line and get my own "Topsite"... and not a Tracker wannabe Topsite.

And SCC is only Scenecrap you can get it Minutes after pre everywhere ... torrents, usenet, filehosters.
    SCC Forums is full of Fags with Gbit Seedboxes who think when they are on Scc and post and talk about some Scenenotices they are also on the Scene in a special Way.
    I think you have a completely misconstrued picture of SCC.

First, sure, some people spend their life earning's on seedboxes, but as any average computer user will tell you, a server has more uses than just seeding torrents. I personally have only used a seedbox for one day on SCC, and I know others who have only used it for a week, and have gotten enough of a buffer to last a lifetime. Not everyone who invests themselves into seedboxes is a pointless tween trying to prove a ratio point. Some do, but quite a few more "educated" people use them to their full extent, or have them regardless of their SCC membership.

If you really are judging the different forms of (ftp vs. p2p) File Sharing according to monetary differences, then I think it is you sir, who are part of the problem. Stop looking at this as if it's a monetary transaction to get your files. You'd be a bloody idiot to think that SCC is inferior because you believe you can "pay" less elsewhere.

As for your forum comment, I think that with that, you rounded off your post rather well to showcast whatever mental prowess you had left hidden. A lot of people that visit the SCC forums are sometimes actually the same people in the notices themselves. I can tell you right now that I know a few CORE group members on SCC. Ask yourself why Scene members would risk their presence in the ftp world (and their security at large) just to be on another "useless" site, in your opinion. There must be something that draws them there.

Quote Originally Posted by garlic View Post
    Scene trackers with good pretimes are useful for uploaders . I'll lose my uploader rights if I count on IPT or such .
    For regular users IPT and TL are more than enough .
    You're a fucking idiot.
    Ellipses go here.

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    I had intercourse whilst you browsed these them posts....

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast