Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Why SCC ?

Quote Originally Posted by garlic View Post
    Scene trackers with good pretimes are useful for uploaders . I'll lose my uploader rights if I count on IPT or such .
    For regular users IPT and TL are more than enough .
    You're a fucking idiot.[/QUOTE]
    That's what I'm telling myself every time your mom takes my money . I just can't stop doing her .

2. BitTorrent   -   #32
    Quarterquack's Avatar sprclfrglstcxpldcs BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by garlic View Post
    That's what I'm telling myself every time your mom takes my money . I just can't stop doing her .
    Somehow I'm not surprised that your retort lacks any form of wit. Oh well. Idiots will be idiots.

Maybe you and I won't see eye to eye on this, because while I used to be an actual content provider, I see you as a "normal user" who just wants bragging rights (as was the case fewer than 5 posts ago) through spreading my material - and to have the audacity to think you somehow could put a site to better use than other people against the site's own rules.

Quote Originally Posted by JebusAT View Post
    I had intercourse whilst you browsed these them posts....
    Must not have been very good if it only lasted 2 minutes.
    Ellipses go here.

3. BitTorrent   -   #33
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Rings View Post
    It gets difficult with you, sometimes, Idol. Is there ever a site you compliment through and through? To each his own, really, but it seems like you have a stigma against anyone who has different preferences/a different background to yours'.

Sometimes the truth hurts and in your situation it's a case of not being able to see the forest because you're a tree.
    Take consolation in the fact that at least you're a Oak.

Btw I never knock sites .It's the merry band of idiots that inhabit some that I have issues with.

Also I thought as an Oak you would be smart enough not to take everything said at face value or conclude that the way I might feel about people on internet sites parallels my thinking in real life .
    Respect my lack of authority.

4. BitTorrent   -   #34
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Also I thought as an Oak you would be smart enough not to take everything said at face value or conclude that the way I might feel about people on internet sites parallels my thinking in real life .
    Pity. I easily expected you to say something like "I don't really like the gym you go to because the conversations there are limited to rate-my-ass, whereas I like the fuller experience of topics like rate-me-in-my-shirt, and do-i-look-like-vin-diesel-yet," in real life.

Also, as a tree it gives me great pleasure to suck on your mother Earth all the time. Take that!

Topic related: Greg Plitt literally forced me to turn my life around just because of him.

Last edited by Quarterquack; 09-04-2011 at 12:45 PM.
    Ellipses go here.

5. BitTorrent   -   #35
    I have no idea who Greg Plitt is and as much as I like exercising/being in relatively good shape I cringe when I browse bodybuilding forums and there are endless posts of supposedly straight males congratulating each other on their pecs.

http://gettingpumped.ytmnd.com/

6. BitTorrent   -   #36
    Greg Plitt is the model that was used to cast the role of Dr. Manhattan in Watchmen the movie. I'm pretty sure you've already seen his penis, during the movie which made countless people indirectly fall in love with him without so much as knowing his name. That movie was really a veiled attempt at replicating the gettingpumped joke you just posted.
    Ellipses go here.

7. BitTorrent   -   #37
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    I browse bodybuilding forums and there are endless posts of supposedly straight males congratulating each other on their pecs
    Eww you creepin'

2nd post, why you be creepin'?
    Last edited by mjmacky; 09-04-2011 at 01:59 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

8. BitTorrent   -   #38
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Rings View Post
    Greg Plitt is the model that was used to cast the role of Dr. Manhattan in Watchmen the movie. I'm pretty sure you've already seen his penis, during the movie which made countless people indirectly fall in love with him without so much as knowing his name. That movie was really a veiled attempt at replicating the gettingpumped joke you just posted.
    I probably should have mentioned that I couldn't be bothered to watch your video.

9. BitTorrent   -   #39
    If you don't care about pretimes, don't bother with SCC. If you don't care about scene releases, don't bother as well. SCC will always have a use for the rest of us who do want it.

10. BitTorrent   -   #40
    all the 0-day sites rock

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast