Page 11 of 48 FirstFirst ... 89101112131421 ... LastLast

Thread: Unethical fuckwits...

manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by chavis View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by rejectOfAllah View Post
    You should learn to read, I said I was back to hoping karma would see that he had a fitting ending for someone who goes around behaving as he does, and that I could only hope it would be something nice, painful and gory so that you and I could have a laugh about it. That's not me wanting him to die, that's me wanting him to get what is coming, and believing that given his behaviour, and that he is serving no other purpose than to waste valueable resources which could better be used by other humans, that'd be death.
    By that 'logic', your mum must've been a right cunt then. Seems karma is catching up with her.
    Talking about karma, I have to go pick up a gigantic snooker table from Penarth for my son in about 10 minutes.
    Every time I giggle like a spastic 7 year old that's lost bladder control in morning assembly at your cruel jibes, it's making it entirely more likely that I'm going to get decapitated by a green felt covered slate slab on the way home.

If it does happen, i want you to know that if i had to pick a nurturing guardian for my dependants from this thread, it would be you
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

2. Lounge   -   #102
    Quote Originally Posted by manker View Post
    Talking about karma, I have to go pick up a gigantic snooker table from Penarth for my son in about 10 minutes.
    Every time I giggle like a spastic 7 year old that's lost bladder control in morning assembly at your cruel jibes, it's making it entirely more likely that I'm going to get decapitated by a green felt covered slate slab on the way home.

If it does happen, i want you to know that if i had to pick a nurturing guardian for my dependants from this thread, it would be you
    Presumably so he could make your dependents into the same kind of retards he's made his own dependents into?

3. Lounge   -   #103
    Proper Bo's Avatar spmado BT Rep: +2
    how the fuck are you going to fit a snooker table into your hairdressermobile?

As long as I've got a face
    You've got a place to sit

4. Lounge   -   #104
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by chavis View Post
    The best thing about this thread so far (apart from reject's mum) is the fact that he actually went back and deleted his posts, even though I'd quoted them all anyway.

Now that's a special kinda silly little sausage right there and no mistake.

He even changed 'gluten' to 'glutton' after we'd taken the pish and you'd quoted it.
    Bless.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

5. Lounge   -   #105
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by Proper Bo View Post
    roof rack?

6. Lounge   -   #106
    roof rack?
    no thanks, you?

7. Lounge   -   #107
    manker's Avatar effendi
    roof rack?
    no thanks, you?
    Did I get the terminology wrong. lol you boys and your car talk.

I'm taking my old man's transit. I don't know if it's going to fit in there but I've got some bungee things as well.
    Colour me prepared

8. Lounge   -   #108
    I'm taking my old man's transit. I don't know if it's going to fit in there but I've got some bungee things as well.
    Colour me prepared
    you're such a silly goose

9. Lounge   -   #109
    BANNED
    Ta for the fix Manks, my inability to catch on to these places, might warrant a lot more fixing
    Do you have a thread for those of us not really up with this modern technology stuff to practice on?
    I could mess up with quotes and post a whole load of shit without having to interrupt decent threads

Fire eating is one of my many and varied hobbies, never eaten a whole house fire though

10. Lounge   -   #110
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    This thread is way too imbalanced, I'm going to help out reject with his argument with chavis.

@reject, don't worry arsebuddy, I'm here to help you out and reinforce your argument.

@chavis, I want you to die you mothercuntfucker. I don't want you to die, but you deserve to die and it'd be best for everyone if you did. Rule 3, if I state that death would befit you, I win. I hope you die. Death would befit you, please don't die. I win.

@manker, way to come in and support your butt buddy, manker, the both of you are inseparable. Maybe if you could pull your tongues out of chavis's arse long enough, you could tell him to fuck off and die, wankers. On second thought, your opinions don't matter, so don't even bother saying anything.

@mum, why did you have to be a woman? I've dealt with your shit long enough. It's a matter of fact that your sex has predetermined your entire existence to serve nothing else other than to propagate lying selfish cuntiness. I hope you die. Sorry mum, I didn't know you were so close, please don't die.

@credit card companies who practice business in an unethical manner. It's a complete shock to me that a financial institution would unethically steal money from their clients. Credit card companies are not women, so why would they behave this way? Cunts. Die.
    Last edited by mjmacky; 12-10-2011 at 01:17 PM. Reason: one more
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

Page 11 of 48 FirstFirst ... 89101112131421 ... LastLast