Page 440 of 545 FirstFirst ... 340390430437438439440441442443450490540 ... LastLast
Results 4,391 to 4,400 of 5447

Thread: Last one to post wins the internets (archived)

Alien5's Avatar μετά BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6

2. Lounge   -   #4392
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by Alien5 View Post
    If the ebay of drugs is silkroad...

Then FST is the homosexual Facebook of KaZaA Lite's new FastTrack Client. This is cleaned version of Kazaa Media Desktop. Both programs are very similar, with almost identical features and appearance. The main difference is that KaZaA Lite has been modified so that it does not have any of the spyware, adware and advertising usually included in Kazaa Media Desktop. Along with the removal of all spyware, adware and advertising, many features have been added to provide more extensive functionality.

Most of this added functionality is provided by the K++ loader and the KL Extensions plug- in. Kazaa Lite Revolution supports Magnetic and Sig2Dat Links so that you can download verified files, no fakes! It adds many features missing from the offical KMD client, such as an intelligent download accelerator, auto- search more, fake file analyzer, IP blocker, and a fresh new look.

Kazaa Lite also contains some very handy tools as well as neutralising all ad and spyware. What makes K-Lite better is that it contains no spyware, adware or advertising. But also a lot of extra functionality has been added. KHancer is the main part of K-Lite and adds most of the extra functionality and is also 100% intergrated into the Kazaa interface, meaning there's no other windows open like other Kazaa addons. The new Kazaa Lite Start Page now features various search options and links that users will find useful, also in search section is a site with verified links and tips on searching.
    Try hitting your head equally as hard on the other side. Maybe, just maybe, you will return to your regular state of mind.*

*While it may not be much, it is all you've got.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

3. Lounge   -   #4393
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by Alien5 View Post

..... is the homosexual Facebook .....
    Try being a tad less redundant next time you post.
    Respect my lack of authority.

4. Lounge   -   #4394
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1

5. Lounge   -   #4395
    Cargo was good,Silent City was shite and then my attention deficit disorder kicked in and I said fuck it and went and ate a protein bar.

6. Lounge   -   #4396
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    I do not care.

7. Lounge   -   #4397
    Quote Originally Posted by chalice View Post
    I do not care.
    More respect to you then unless you meant that you don't care about anything in which case I suggest psychotherapy.

8. Lounge   -   #4398
    Quote Originally Posted by chalice View Post
    I do not care.
    That's the sound of someone who finally got his antidepressant prescription right.
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

9. Lounge   -   #4399
    Alien5's Avatar μετά BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    I care

10. Lounge   -   #4400
    ABE was the best (and really well done), although, I did find them all worth the watch.