Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

Thread: Michael Jackson

Poster
    MJ saved the kids life...
    here is a pic of the mother that is accusing MJ of molesting her son

The latest boy to accuse Jackson and the boy's mother praised the pop star in February, calling him a "father figure" and saying God had "blessed" them by bringing Jackson into their lives, according to an audiotape played for CNN.

Kimberly Guilfoyle Newsom, a San Francisco assistant district attorney on leave and a legal contributor to CNN's "Anderson Cooper 360" program, said Wednesday a source close to Jackson's defense played her an audiotape in which the mother, the alleged victim and his brother say Jackson "never acted inappropriately."

CNN could not independently confirm that the voices on the tape are those of the mother, the alleged victim and his brother.

"The whole time the mother and the alleged victim are very effusive in their praise for Michael Jackson, saying they are blessed to have him as part of their life, that he was a father figure, the mother saying that Jackson treated her son as his own son," Newsom said on "Anderson Cooper 360."

The tape was recorded by a private investigator on Jackson's behalf, Newsom said. It lasts a little more than 20 minutes, she said.

It was played for her in Las Vegas, she said, and she was not given a copy to keep.

"It wasn't a lot of questions, it was more just dialogue, talking," Newsom said.

"At no time does it appear this statement is coerced, that there is any kind of duress or any undue influence being exercised over any of the parties," she said.

Newsom said the mother and child allegedly signed an affidavit a month after the tape was recorded saying Jackson never abused the child. Newsom did not see the affidavit, she said; she was only told about it.

If the tape and affidavit are genuine, Newsom said, they could be potentially damaging to the prosecution's case. The prosecution would have to show that the alleged abuse was uncovered after the tape was recorded and affidavit signed.

Newsom said that if the case goes to trial and the boy testifies, the tape and affidavit could be introduced, raising questions about the credibility of the claims.

The time of the alleged incident has not been disclosed.

In June, the boy's family retained the services of an attorney, who took the boy to see a therapist and then referred the case to the Santa Barbara district attorney's office.

Meanwhile, the FBI is looking into whether federal laws were broken when Jackson and his attorney were secretly videotaped aboard a charter jet owned by XtraJet last week.

Jackson attorney Mark Geragos obtained a temporary restraining order to prevent release of the tapes, made last week as Jackson flew from Las Vegas to Santa Barbara to surrender to authorities.

Geragos told reporters he also had filed a civil suit against XtraJet and reserved the right to sue anyone connected with making or trying to sell the tapes.

2. The Drawing Room   -   #102
    BANNED
    Those tapes could be very interesting.

3. The Drawing Room   -   #103
    cowswithguns's Avatar Poster
    Being as cynical as I am.....it makes me wonder why Jackson felt the need to have a private investigator acting on his behalf make the tapes in the first place.

Two scenarios spring to mind

1. MJ felt it possible that he was under threat from the family.

2. He had perhaps acted inappropriately and was covering his arse.

Only time will tell.

4. The Drawing Room   -   #104
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Without speculating on this latest accusation, I would like to know by what standard do Jacko's apologists excuse his (self-admitted) sleeping with little boys?

This doesn't have to wait for a court of law to decide; what do you people think?
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

5. The Drawing Room   -   #105
    dwightfry's Avatar Poster
    Okay

Whats the big deal with falling asleep with somebody else in the same general space? If a good friend was babysitting my child, I wouldn't care if the kid slept in my friends bed. My mom used to baby sit her friends' kids all the time, and they would take naps in her bed. Sometimes she took a nap with them. Is it because MJ is a guy? In that case, then it's just sexist. When did being uncontious become a personal thing?

I used to babysit my best friends little sisters (ages 3 and 7). I would fall asleep on the couch and Amanda (7 year old) would lay down next to me and take a nap with me. Sometimes it was time for Amanda to take a nap, and she would ask me to take one with her. I would lie with her until she fell asleep. One night, Brittany went to bed crying because I wouldn't go to sleep with her.

When children sleep in the same bed as there parents, they see there parents as friends, and that's why they do it. If the child didn't like there parents, then they wouldn't want to go to sleep with them. Amanda and Brittany saw me as a good friend, and as an adult, somebody to protect them while they sleep.

Once again, my views, I know people disagree. Don't spam me, calling me a pedophile because I know that I did nothing wrong. This is one of the reasons why I defend Jackson. If the parents are comfortable, the kid is comfortable, and Jackson is comfortable then it is nobody else's business.
    Life should come with backround music
    -Dwight Fry-
    Coconut, the desert's onion
    -Dwight Fry-
    Why stand when you can lean, why lean when you can sit, why sit when you can lounge, why lounge when you can lie
    -Dwight Fry-
    www.BrownSugarStudios.com

6. The Drawing Room   -   #106
    Renfield, what you describe is entirely different than what Jacko admits.

I am also assuming these children wouldn't be able to I.D. your "package" as the youngster did with Jacko?
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

7. The Drawing Room   -   #107
    I have never fully believed it. I have only heard about that once on any news source. It was on 20/20 or something like that, The entire episode was dedicated to bashing MJ. Seeing as you and muchspl2 (I believe it might have been in the report he posted) are the only ones to mention it an these posts then it isn't a very widely known/used offense. I must admit, that has always stuck in the back of my mind, but I would think it would be mentioned more if it were true.

EDIT:
    Plus, I could be wrong, but with evidence like that the gov't wouldn't need the family to press charges. For example, if a 24 year old gets a 16 year old pregnant. They 24 year old would be put on trial for statitory(SP?) rape whether the family wanted to press charges or not. Granted, getting somebody pregnant is much stronger evidence then being able to explain what their genitals look like, but I would think something like this would be enough also.
    -Dwight Fry-
    -Dwight Fry-
    Why stand when you can lean, why lean when you can sit, why sit when you can lounge, why lounge when you can lie
    -Dwight Fry-

8. The Drawing Room   -   #108
    Originally posted by dwightfry@28 November 2003 - 14:10
    I have never fully believed it. I have only heard about that once on any news source. It was on 20/20 or something like that, The entire episode was dedicated to bashing MJ. Seeing as you and muchspl2 (I believe it might have been in the report he posted) are the only ones to mention it an these posts then it isn't a very widely known/used offense. I must admit, that has always stuck in the back of my mind, but I would think it would be mentioned more if it were true.

All that is part of the official record.

-Mark Twain

9. The Drawing Room   -   #109
    Exposing yourself to children is illegal, they don't need the parents to press charges.

I was 11 when the first accusation came out, so I don't know exactly how things unfolded, I didn't watch the news. There must be a reason why it isn't brought up on the news now. I just don't know what it is, until I do I have to give MJ the benefit of the doubt.
    -Dwight Fry-
    -Dwight Fry-
    -Dwight Fry-

10. The Drawing Room   -   #110
    bigboab's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    One of the most disturbing thing about this case is the Social Services are talking about taking Jacksons kids into care for their own protection. Now that is what I call irony.
    The best way to keep a secret:- Tell everyone not to tell anyone.

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast