Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Michael Jackson

Another sex allegation against Michael Jackson? THE GUY FREELY ADMITS TO SHARING HIS BE WITH CHILDREN!

Funnily enough, this is kinda like j2k4's topic here in terms of abused children...

I don't think it matters how much you pay the kid (or their parents) to drop a case like that - for someone with almost unlimited wealth he can afford to just pay them off and move on to the next one. And they kids will keep being abused.

2. The Drawing Room   -   #12
    By the term brushing under the carpet,meaning 10 yrs ago Jackson paid off a 12 yr old for alleged child molestation,why pay someone off if you have not done anything,or is this a publicity stunt because of Jackson's new album being released ???

3. The Drawing Room   -   #13
    hooked's Avatar booster
    MICHAEL JACKSON RULES

love yourself

4. The Drawing Room   -   #14
    I have listened to the Jacksons music since they first hit the charts in the UK & I love there music & Michaels,but the problem is he has a few kids of his own & he should look after them, not other peoples,this leads up to him being accused & shot at every time something comes up like a kid who accuses him of abuse.the only way he can stop this if he stops having other people's kids at his ranch.I love my kids & grandkids ,but I certainley would not let them stop at a person's house when they have been the subject to sexual abuse rumours,but I guess some parent's think of the money before there kids welfare.

5. The Drawing Room   -   #15
    hooked's Avatar booster
    rumours are mostly not true especially when it comes to well known peeps
    love yourself

6. The Drawing Room   -   #16
    dwightfry's Avatar Poster
    Think about it this way, he had 1 kid accuse him years ago, and he paid him off to avoid court. Before that he had had hundreds of kids to his ranch, maybe even thousands, why were there no problems then. Since then he's had hundreds, maybe thousands of kids to his ranch, why wasn't there any more accusations before now.

If he really was a pedophile then there would be no way for him control himself when he has kids sleeping in his room with no supervision, and there wouldn't have been a 11 year break.

The man is strange, and not very smart, but he means good. I think it's sick when somebody tries to hurt a good person just because they don't understand him, and wants his money.

(Don't try telling me that he paid them all off over the years, there is NO way that the media wouldn't have found out. Not even the National Enquirer had accusation stories and they'll print anything if there is any chance that it could be true)
    Life should come with backround music
    -Dwight Fry-
    Coconut, the desert's onion
    -Dwight Fry-
    Why stand when you can lean, why lean when you can sit, why sit when you can lounge, why lounge when you can lie
    -Dwight Fry-
    www.BrownSugarStudios.com

7. The Drawing Room   -   #17
    yeah D granted but many famous people have been in the news recently,being accused of sexual assault over the last 30 years.so I would not assume that no one may come forward in years to come.A lot of these kid's may be too frightened to say & come forward.so we can only wait & see,I hope the allegations are not true,but sex offenders may use different way's to get at our kids.And they are the one's that need protecting.

8. The Drawing Room   -   #18
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    An arrest warrant for Jackson was issued about an hour ago.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

9. The Drawing Room   -   #19
    Poster
    "If" he is guilty of this then he deserves everything that's coming to him, personally I think there's no smoke without fire.

I just hope the parents of the kid he "paid off" ten years ago can sleep at night, if they had any morals they would have made sure he wasn't on the streets to do anything like this again.

10. The Drawing Room   -   #20
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Originally posted by mrcall1969@19 November 2003 - 14:05
    "If" he is guilty of this then he deserves everything that's coming to him, personally I think there's no smoke without fire.

I just hope the parents of the kid he "paid off" ten years ago can sleep at night, if they had any morals they would have made sure he wasn't on the streets to do anything like this again.
    I must echo your thoughts, mrcall.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast