Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: What happened??? Glad it's back up

WELCOME BACK !
    I missed filesharingtalk a lot

2. Everything Related to the Board   -   #92
    Tesco, both of these are minor: I can view nzbs while not logged in, and the site no longer times out my login from inactivity (15min?).

3. Everything Related to the Board   -   #93
    Glad the site is back up and running......... i was getting worried!!!!

4. Everything Related to the Board   -   #94
    Quote Originally Posted by tesco View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by dvdasacd View Post
    One bug, tesco(?) - it seems there's a problem with the listing of one's former posts (the 'View Forum Posts' or 'Find latest posts' or 'Find latest started threads' links), with it not showing what's actually there and NOT lost. At least, for my id anyway. I just did a test post and only that one is showing in my post history search return, despite older posts (and threads) still being there. But for other people I've tried it looks like it's all fine?
    Sphinx, our search engine, is not set up yet. I will be working on that during the week.
    cool, thanks .

Btw, I also wanted to comment on how FST has been going for so long, that this blip still doesn't mean it has to close down like e.g. FTWR deemed it worth closing itself down in 2009 after losing a year themselves ...

I just googled and reminded myself again that FST is actually est. (early?) 2002, via this thread!!

And then I thirdly realised, that in its 11-year history so far this db loss will go down as a pretty notable event . Losing an entire year - to me it's mostly pretty hilarious, now that I think of it, and am just glad it got back up on its feet again. 2012 was a pretty uneventful year to me, but again I do empathise with those who lost good stuff :/.

5. Everything Related to the Board   -   #95
    I fixed all the bugs that I could find.
    Anybody see any more?
    It looks like profile pictures are still missing.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

6. Everything Related to the Board   -   #96
    Thanks for the hard work =)

7. Everything Related to the Board   -   #97
    SaveFerris's Avatar ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ
    Welcome back! I missed it.

8. Everything Related to the Board   -   #98
    +side: Yay it's back!

-minus side: My account disappeared because I joined after Aug 2012... had to re-register. Oh well :/

9. Everything Related to the Board   -   #99
    TheFoX's Avatar www.arsebook.com
    I fixed all the bugs that I could find.
    Anybody see any more?
    OlegL?
    Quote Originally Posted by OlegL
    You are one of the nicest and most mature people on this board; I would never ignore someone like you.

10. Everything Related to the Board   -   #100
    Wow, glad your back. as someone that works with databases occasionally just wondering if you had to go back so far because the problem went undetected for a while, Or there just weren't any backups?

Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 ... LastLast