Page 16 of 46 FirstFirst ... 61314151617181926 ... LastLast

Thread: Where's manker

Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    For some reason the phrase "whiny little bitch" comes to mind.

Please for the sake of testosterone everywhere try to be a bit more stoic when it comes to your problems.
    I agree, the whining about how they don't like me treating them as they treated me is deafening at times.

2. Lounge   -   #152
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by billybonehead View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFoX View Post

As for personal information, I would hardly call 'Dave' personal, since I bet a quarter of the men on this board are called Dave.
    To be fair, I did post his full name up which was promptly removed, although I'm fairly sure none of you are Floridian based FBI agents, so I doubt the revelation of his personal details on a forum like this will be a problem for a man like Dave.
    So basically what your saying is that you're mjmacky.
    Respect my lack of authority.

3. Lounge   -   #153
    Quote Originally Posted by OhNoYouHavent View Post
    For some reason the phrase "whiny little bitch" comes to mind.

Please for the sake of testosterone everywhere try to be a bit more stoic when it comes to your problems.
    I agree, the whining about how they don't like me treating them as they treated me is deafening at times.
    Forest/trees.

4. Lounge   -   #154
    The plus side of this is that I've gained a new found appreciation for Fox.

5. Lounge   -   #155
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFoX View Post

As for personal information, I would hardly call 'Dave' personal, since I bet a quarter of the men on this board are called Dave.
    To be fair, I did post his full name up which was promptly removed, although I'm fairly sure none of you are Floridian based FBI agents, so I doubt the revelation of his personal details on a forum like this will be a problem for a man like Dave.
    Everyone and his giddy aunt knows Dave's name is *********. This was never classified information. He left an internet trail like a diacritic skunk. Rart is just oblivious to all this wank, and as such, unqualified to delete threads pertaining to them.

I would certainly like to know what fresh atrocities he's been performing. Moreover, I would like to know what brought you to this forum specifically. Please explain.
    Last edited by anon; 03-21-2015 at 05:31 PM. Reason: Personal information

6. Lounge   -   #156
    Quote Originally Posted by OhNoYouHavent View Post
    I don't have online experiences, my online existence is only about following certain things now. Having online experiences would require me to interact with people like you and the scum who occupy this board, no human should want such a dismal existence for themself.

No-one here is to blame for anything Dave. This forum is just a means of obtaining other juicy gossip from your sordid past. Bitchfest wasn't so active.
    Yet oddly your bully, the one you're after, he is to blame for things. Really? You and your 'Bluehand' (really? You couldn't think of a name which didn't make you sound like a gang of fictional 10 year olds from a 1950s childrens book) gang who hate bullies so much think bullies like these aren't to blame for their actions? Really? Try again.

They never got any gossip, just lies she and they made up. All they ever ended up with was my name. They did their best, you can't blame them for being utterly useless fuckwits.
    Yes Dave, we get it. You hate this forum because of all the harassment, yet you keep returning to interact with scum like this, bravely battling on with this dismal existence. A glutton for punishment, or just masochistic?

Pretending Bluehand is our movement won't wash either. We may own Bluehand now, but you were the original creator, until the general public ceased ownership. Dave.

7. Lounge   -   #157
    See this is why I hate the interweb.

8. Lounge   -   #158
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    See this is why I hate the interweb.
    This is why I love it.

9. Lounge   -   #159
    Because it's filled with idiots with too many opinions and too few brains? We already have politics for that.

10. Lounge   -   #160
    Quote Originally Posted by chalice View Post

I would certainly like to know what fresh atrocities he's been performing. Moreover, I would like to know what brought you to this forum specifically. Please explain.
    We merely ended up here through much googling for references of "Dave" and "Jezza". I believe Dave. We think it's just a coincidence.
    As for the scams... Well it's still a little circumstantial (for now) but it would appear that Dave could well end up in serious danger if the private security contractors and millionaire yacht owners he seems to be involved with are anything to go by.... And not just the internet kind of danger where you cut people open on forums. Outwardly, it would appear that Dave has somehow become the internet whizzkid of a bunch of lunatics, creating the websites and the IT infrastructure required for their devious little tax scamming operation. Whether it's just a tax-dodge or amounts to a more sinister money laundering operation, we're still investigating. Current ballpark figures estimate the operation we've uncovered is valued at almost £20m.

Page 16 of 46 FirstFirst ... 61314151617181926 ... LastLast