Page 12 of 21 FirstFirst ... 29101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Overnet Lite

eh???

if kazaa had an ed2k link system like overnet then it would be the best>????

sorry but thats a load of nonsense. It currently already does have a hash / link system.

2. File Sharing   -   #112
    Sharman Networks can add this function easily. Question is why he don't add it. Even he have some different link function.

If without ED2K link, eM/eD/ON isn't better than FastTrack. As a Chinese modder's word, he said: if he have any choose, he wouldn't write any propram based on eD/eM network. It is why sameone spread virus in it, He want to destory the FastTrack network and Force people to us eM.

3. File Sharing   -   #113
    Poster
    Originally posted by sarefin+14 February 2004 - 15:34--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (sarefin &#064; 14 February 2004 - 15:34)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by Tmpj@8 February 2004 - 19:28
    For my taste it is better than K-Lite since its a lot eaisier to find sources for bigger files.

When you install my package it IS Overnet Pro&#33;&nbsp;
    So its free&#33; Don&#39;t even pay 1 cent for it&#33;
    Overnet can so easy to find and DL for bigger files because "ED2K link" make it.
    People don&#39;t need to use searching function but get the files he want.
    This is why so many Edonkey Forum exit. ED2K link make people work together to finish big files.

If Kazaa have similar function, it will be the best powerful than other P2P software.
    And ED/ON/eM they have memory leakage problem, it is not way to solve, only reduce the Crack-Down frequency.[/b]

Dude you&#39;re talking nonsense, even though KaZaA has a hash system I can&#39;t find any a game like Halo on there, for some darn reason the stupid application just can&#39;t find games. Overnet and eDonkey/eMule will always be better for Games, Movies, and bigger files.

<!--QuoteBegin-sarefin
    @14 February 2004 - 16:10
    Sharman Networks can add this function easily. Question is why he don&#39;t add it. Even he have some different link function.

If without ED2K link, eM/eD/ON isn&#39;t better than FastTrack. As a Chinese modder&#39;s word, he said: if he have any choose, he wouldn&#39;t write any propram based on eD/eM network. It is why sameone spread virus in it, He want to destory the FastTrack network and Force people to us eM.
    [/quote]
    LOL, you are still talking nonsense. The KaZaA network sucks, lots of messed up files and fake files. Incl. on eDonkey/eMule & Overnet it is a lot eaisier to locate each other on the network. Incl. when you&#39;re downloading a file on KaZaA it just downloads it from start to finish, on eMule/... you download small portitions of the file, that way it is much more officiant for the entire network.

4. File Sharing   -   #114
    i dont know what hes going on either, but i think he means something on the lines of being able to download from the edonkey network from kazaa too.

5. File Sharing   -   #115
    This is why Kazaa need more improvement.
    But Shareman Network is so idiotic that he don&#39;t improve Kazaa more efficient.
    eD/ON have been so successful, the reason is there are so many modders and testers to improve it. Before now, they continue doing it. But Power and money make them corruption. They start stupid wars and kill each other. And also Spreading Virus into FastTrack and SoulSeeker Network in order to get more power and money.

6. File Sharing   -   #116
    Poster
    Originally posted by sarefin@14 February 2004 - 17:54
    This is why Kazaa need more improvement.
    But Shareman Network is so idiotic that he don&#39;t improve Kazaa more efficient.
    eD/ON have been so successful, the reason is there are so many modders and testers to improve it. Before now, they continue doing it. But Power and money make them corruption. They start stupid wars and kill each other. And also Spreading Virus into FastTrack and SoulSeeker Network in order to get more power and money.
    Well KaZaA really can&#39;t be improved much for several reasons.
    • Its Based On FastTrack
    • Sharman Bought KaZaA Only In Order To Make Money
    • eDonkey/Overnet Accepts New Developers Outside Their Company
    • eMule Is Opensource, And There Are A Lot Of Modded Versions Out There
    • The Method The eDonkey based applications finds files
    There you are, why not just forget KaZaA, It can&#39;t be saved. I&#39;ve used eDonkey based applications for 2 years now, and from what I&#39;ve seen, KaZaA is pretty much dying while the others are pretty much living.

7. File Sharing   -   #117
    Blademaster
    I think Overnet is great. Can anyone tell me if it has ipfilter capabilities (ipfilter.dat from Emule)?

8. File Sharing   -   #118
    Poster
    Originally posted by pirpu@16 February 2004 - 07:06
    I think Overnet is great. Can anyone tell me if it has ipfilter capabilities (ipfilter.dat from Emule)?
    It doesn&#39;t have any IPfilter. But just get and install Sygate Personal Firewall PRO (Between the 2 of us, you can get it at ShareReactor), and its IPfilter feature. B)

9. File Sharing   -   #119
    Blademaster
    Thanks tmpj
    I cant believe I was using emule for so long
    Overnet Lite ROCKS

10. File Sharing   -   #120
    : please guys drop a link to download overnetlite..

i cant wait to use it,after reading ur coments

Page 12 of 21 FirstFirst ... 29101112131415 ... LastLast