Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast

Thread: Overnet Lite

Poster
    perhaps u may want to include donkey preview

2. File Sharing   -   #32
    i can preview little parts of the file with videolan, but is it possible to preview from the start and then save a few minutes of it and use it as an mpeg?

3. File Sharing   -   #33
    Poster
    Originally posted by shoutman@2 January 2004 - 08:51
    i can preview little parts of the file with videolan, but is it possible to preview from the start and then save a few minutes of it and use it as an mpeg?
    Not as a main function, but maybe someone will make a plugin for that in the future.

4. File Sharing   -   #34

5. File Sharing   -   #35
    SeK612's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Is there anyway to get emule to regonise partial downloads after using overnet? I had a look at overnet and imported all my partial downloads into it but now when I try and open emule it spews out errors for all the partial downloads (Loaded hashset is corrupt! File: *.*.part.met). Overnet hasn't really improved my speeds and I have emule set up nicely so if theres anyway to get emule to recognize the partial downloads again I want to try it.

6. File Sharing   -   #36
    Poster
    Originally posted by sharedholder+2 January 2004 - 15:54--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (sharedholder &#064; 2 January 2004 - 15:54)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>eDwatch is a tool for eDonkey2000, Overnet & eMule. Its main purpose is to preview incomplete AVI & MPEG movies, so that you know if what you download is what you expect.[/b]

The application itself sounds nice, I might add it, but the problem is that VideoLAN is required to get it 100% useable, I could include that too, but it would make the file be over 5 MB. I think I&#39;ll write a readme witch reffers to it. But thanks for the link, I apreciate your help VERY much&#33;

<!--QuoteBegin-SeK612
    @3 January 2004 - 03:40

Is there anyway to get emule to regonise partial downloads after using overnet? I had a look at overnet and imported all my partial downloads into it but now when I try and open emule it spews out errors for all the partial downloads (Loaded hashset is corrupt&#33; File: *.*.part.met). Overnet hasn&#39;t really improved my speeds and I have emule set up nicely so if theres anyway to get emule to recognize the partial downloads again I want to try it.
    [/quote]
    The part file converter witch is included in the eMuleKademlia alpha might do the trick, you can get it here: http://www.emule-project.net/home/perl/gen...l=1&rm=download

7. File Sharing   -   #37
    Vargas's Avatar gone fishin'
    Originally posted by SeK612@3 January 2004 - 02:40
    Is there anyway to get emule to regonise partial downloads after using overnet? I had a look at overnet and imported all my partial downloads into it but now when I try and open emule it spews out errors for all the partial downloads (Loaded hashset is corrupt&#33; File: *.*.part.met). Overnet hasn&#39;t really improved my speeds and I have emule set up nicely so if theres anyway to get emule to recognize the partial downloads again I want to try it.
    i know in edonkey if you set "options>advanced>old slyle part files" you can switch back to emule to finish them.
    since overnet and edonkey are basicly the same program with different UI it should be about the same. :-)

8. File Sharing   -   #38
    DanB's Avatar Smoke weed everyday
    Interesting

This could be worth bearing in mind

9. File Sharing   -   #39
    Poster
    Originally posted by danb@3 January 2004 - 15:45
    Interesting

This could be worth bearing in mind
    Thanks for the link, but sadly I can&#39;t do anything about it.

We&#39;ll have to wait and see what is fixed in the next version of eDonkey & Overnet (0.53).

10. File Sharing   -   #40
    any 1 know why i cant get overnet lite to connect?

edit) connected now B)

by the way very nice keep it up

Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast