Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Why Do People Put Underscores In Filenames ?

Originally posted by Nexus UK@14 January 2004 - 07:40
    oh yeh if you guys can read. maybe you can tell me why its is only you 3 that are still here
    it's actually 4, including you. or maybe 5 or 6 if we count you more than once. the high horse you rode in on... he oughta count for at least half of a person.

and i wasn't lolzing over my own remarks, i was lolzing because i thought your more-righteous-than-thou attitude was funny.

i rememeber now what sends people to other sites and i.r.c
    wuzzat? the RIAA, the fake files, and the viruses?

2. File Sharing   -   #32
    imported_uncle_cracker
    for me: case is closed

i only want to give an answer to the question " is there a reason, why do people use "_" in filenames.

so i told you reasons, why people do this

you can do what ever you want ... you can uses spaces or other characters ... but there are "rules" made by working things well and if you do not know the rules maybe it makes you wonder about why something doesn't work.

i only want to help

3. File Sharing   -   #33
    Nightwolf's Avatar Old Guy
    Originally posted by uncle_cracker@14 January 2004 - 20:29
    i only want to help
    As do most of us here. Only a few people prefer to start an argument, no matter how trivial the subject matter. For me, this topic was just for fun. I don't see why it turned so hostile.

BTW, why is there an underscore in your name?

4. File Sharing   -   #34
    imported_uncle_cracker
    Originally posted by Nightwolf+15 January 2004 - 02:35--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Nightwolf @ 15 January 2004 - 02:35)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-uncle_cracker@14 January 2004 - 20:29
    i only want to help
    As do most of us here. Only a few people prefer to start an argument, no matter how trivial the subject matter. For me, this topic was just for fun. I don&#39;t see why it turned so hostile.

BTW, why is there an underscore in your name? [/b][/quote]
    cause i love it

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234