Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ... 345678916 ... LastLast

Thread: Counting Posts...

Ron's Avatar Poster
    It's been renamed to "postcounthunting" now Bender.

2. Everything Related to the Board   -   #52
    Poster
    Oh so if I were to make replies in say the lounge area like I was, that wouldnt count..

3. Everything Related to the Board   -   #53
    FuNkY CaPrIcOrN's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by SolidWing68@4 March 2003 - 14:45
    Oh so if I were to make replies in say the lounge area like I was, that wouldnt count..
    YEP

4. Everything Related to the Board   -   #54
    Ron's Avatar Poster
    Hmmm, maybe we should have a pinned in the lounge about this.
    It keeps coming back every other day or so........

5. Everything Related to the Board   -   #55
    Benno's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by Ron@4 March 2003 - 20:48
    I think its coming back about twice every day.

You Better Keep In Mind That I Can Read Between The Lines

Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to there level and beat you with experience!!

6. Everything Related to the Board   -   #56
    Poster
    Originally posted by Ron@4 March 2003 - 19:48
    Have to agree with that, it is getting rather annoying reading the same things all the time.

Yet I remember asking the same thing........

7. Everything Related to the Board   -   #57
    stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Ok just had an idea, been up for over 24 hrs now though so might be a load of pish

Ok why not just make 3 rooms in the General problems and questions thread, Software, Hardware, and Other.

you could make the posts in here count and the world rooms could just be for new releases and stuff like that.

I think this would solve the problem and the debate we seem to be having and everyone will be happy.

If this is a good or bad idea please post below as i would like to know ppls views on this, or maybe we could have a poll to see what other members think.

stoi

8. Everything Related to the Board   -   #58
    TClite's Avatar Poster
    well, I think this would be a good idea, since people who post in the world sections..particularly those needing help have less chance of actually getting any...for some people their incentive behind a post is the extra toll on their count, or a new star...why should they post their help in the world section...even if it is a genuine enough problem when their efforts are unrewarded, this board mod would ensure good helpers are rewarded....

9. Everything Related to the Board   -   #59
    Originally posted by stoi@4 March 2003 - 17:00
    Ok just had an idea, been up for over 24 hrs now though so might be a load of pish

Ok why not just make 3 rooms in the General problems and questions thread, Software, Hardware, and Other.

you could make the posts in here count and the world rooms could just be for new releases and stuff like that.

I think this would solve the problem and the debate we seem to be having and everyone will be happy.

If this is a good or bad idea please post below as i would like to know ppls views on this, or maybe we could have a poll to see what other members think.

stoi
    That would be alot more moving and work for the Mods... wonder what they really think...

10. Everything Related to the Board   -   #60
    TClite's Avatar Poster
    That would be alot more moving and work for the Mods... wonder what they really think...
    its a thought provoker put forward by us, who have been here for a while now....so hopefully they will take on board some of these suggestions

Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ... 345678916 ... LastLast