Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4567891017 ... LastLast

Thread: Counting Posts...

stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Ok, i didnt mean move all the problem ones that are in the worlds now to the new rooms, just start from scratch with 3 new rooms with nothing in that cant be to hard can it.

2. Everything Related to the Board   -   #62
    Starting from scratch is easy but now people are getting use to using the discussions since the General Prob.'s and Q's are reply only now. But, it's their choice.

3. Everything Related to the Board   -   #63
    stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    the boards only been back up a week, im sure most ppl still wish you could post in the GP&Q thread and not just reply to it. i know i havnt got used to it yet.

4. Everything Related to the Board   -   #64
    TClite's Avatar Poster
    admitedly i did find this odd at first, i since mostly overlook this section, where as before it was one of my most posted in, and liked to add a question or two...

5. Everything Related to the Board   -   #65
    MagicNakor's Avatar On the Peripheral
    That's the problem though. The original "problem" sections have all been made into reply only, and the mods are taking threads and moving them into the worlds.
    things are quiet until hitler decides he'd like to invade russia
    so, he does
    the russians are like "OMG WTF D00DZ, STOP TKING"
    and the germans are still like "omg ph34r n00bz"
    the russians fall back, all the way to moscow
    and then they all begin h4xing, which brings on the russian winter
    the germans are like "wtf, h4x"
    -- WW2 for the l33t

6. Everything Related to the Board   -   #66
    Only "General Problems and Questions" have been moved since they're unrelated to Kazaa Lite so of course it would be moved to the different worlds.

7. Everything Related to the Board   -   #67
    FuNkY CaPrIcOrN's Avatar Poster
    What has happened the past week?So much talk about post count and what not.Have noticed so much debating going on that was never allowed before.:-"

I have even asked MODs to move topics into off topic spots lately so my post will not count if I decide to debate.Just as I am getting my post under control and been taking my medication people start becoming whores around here.....just great!!!

I have an idea.....

POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST

There they will move it now that ole FC has started posting here.....we can't have that.

8. Everything Related to the Board   -   #68
    RPerry's Avatar Synergy BT Rep: Bad Rep
    you think they move them just because of you? oh, wait a minute.... are you the reason my soulseek question got moved to Musicworld???

btw... FC your face is missing from your sig.

9. Everything Related to the Board   -   #69
    He probably reached the daily bandwidth of village photos.

10. Everything Related to the Board   -   #70
    Yep, he probably did I right-clicked that sucker and followed the URL and nothin.

Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4567891017 ... LastLast