Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Buy Guys...

lynx's Avatar .
    I can't really comment about the RIAA thing, but all that stuff about programming it to shoot 600 Volts up the 12V line is utter crap. Where did you suddenly get 600 Volts from?

Consequently I suspect the RIAA stuff is total bs too.

Come clean - you fried your pc didn't you.
    Political correctness is based on the principle that it's possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

2. Software & Hardware   -   #52
    tesco's Avatar woowoo
    Originally posted by lynx@24 February 2004 - 22:06
    I can't really comment about the RIAA thing, but all that stuff about programming it to shoot 600 Volts up the 12V line is utter crap. Where did you suddenly get 600 Volts from?

Consequently I suspect the RIAA stuff is total bs too.

Come clean - you fried your pc didn't you.
    i was wondering that too, thats why i asked for pictures.

i beleive he is bullshitting us. getting his computer to automatically send out a post onto this forum saying he was caught by the riaa? then getting it to send 600volts which is pretty hard to do in a regular pc, unless he was to build his own power supply which would have capacitors to hold a charge 600v which would kinda be stupid. Then says he got caught by the riaa because they put spyware in an anime movie? what kinda crap is that.

3. Software & Hardware   -   #53
    Virtualbody1234's Avatar Forum Star BT Rep: +2
    Yeah and why would you setup your PC to do all that stuff. Were you expecting all this to happen before it actually did? I don't think so. Wouldn't it just be easier to use all your great knowledge to protect yourself with firewalls etc?

Also why didn't your site describe all the neat "work" you did to booby-trap it. Where are the pictures of the "before" meltdown? Hmmm?

4. Software & Hardware   -   #54
    SciManAl's Avatar Hardware guy
    clear
    Last edited by SciManAl; 03-15-2006 at 04:30 AM.

5. Software & Hardware   -   #55
    then show us pics of the newly electrocuted P.O.S. a.s.a.p! and at least explain where the fuck u got 600 volts to surge your 12v lead on ur psu from.
    Gaint Antispyware is the #1 greatest Spyware/Adware cleaner ever created, I recomend it to everybody, even if you don't think you need it.

6. Software & Hardware   -   #56
    tesco's Avatar woowoo
    Originally posted by SciManAl@24 February 2004 - 22:33
    Yeah and why would you setup your PC to do all that stuff. Were you expecting all this to happen before it actually did? I don't think so. Wouldn't it just be easier to use all your great knowledge to protect yourself with firewalls etc?

Also why didn't your site describe all the neat "work" you did to booby-trap it. Where are the pictures of the "before" meltdown? Hmmm?
    Firstly yes i am one paranoid SOB, yes i have firewalls... but those are not impenetrable shields to cover behind... they simply keep the noobs away...

Describe the booby traps? i prefer not too, sory i still will not in detail describe the booby trapps... i like to keep them fairly secret... (anyone here willing to tell the police let me know and i will visit you pronto and end you ok? )

?before? meltdown you say?
    that would be in its normal state right? or are you asking if i had a Camera catch it on tape?? (i don't have a camera that catches it on tape...) sry...
    just give us a picture of it in its state at the moment, no excuses like oh im taking it apart and therew it out or i need it as evidence, just take a picture of it and post it onto your website or onto this forum. And do it soon not too long so u cant edit teh photo in any way.

7. Software & Hardware   -   #57
    clear

8. Software & Hardware   -   #58
    Originally posted by SciManAl@24 February 2004 - 23:40
    just give us a picture of it in its state at the moment, no excuses like oh im taking it apart and therew it out or i need it as evidence, just take a picture of it and post it onto your website or onto this forum. And do it soon not too long so u cant edit teh photo in any way.
    ok tii hee like i can edit anything on this crap my bro calls a comp... lol hehe you will see pictures hehe it is sad though... almost as bad as rotten.com lol

600 watts... well umm its called a PSU... tii hee decided to get peltiers and wanted onoly one PSU... so i got a really really high wattage one...
    So where's the pics?
    Q6600 @ 3.42Ghz | Gigabyte EP35-DS3R | EVGA 8800GT 721/1802/2006 w/ Accelero S1 | 4gb Crucial DDR2 @ 760mhz | 750gb Hitachi 7k1000 | Corsair 520HX | 2 x Samsung SyncMaster T240 24" | Windows 7 Ultimate

9. Software & Hardware   -   #59
    tesco's Avatar woowoo
    Originally posted by SciManAl@24 February 2004 - 22:40
    ok tii hee like i can edit anything on this crap my bro calls a comp... lol hehe you will see pictures hehe it is sad though... almost as bad as rotten.com lol

600 watts... well umm its called a PSU... tii hee decided to get peltiers and wanted onoly one PSU... so i got a really really high wattage one...
    you said volts before which is a big differnce from watts

10. Software & Hardware   -   #60
    clear

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast