Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 20

Thread: Snack Question

  1. #1
    shn's Avatar 3μ|\|(7
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    3,585
    I have some old microwave popcorn in my room that's been sitting for a few days.

    Is it ok to eat it?

  2. The Drawing Room   -   #2
    BigBank_Hank's Avatar Move It On Over
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Louisiana
    Age
    36
    Posts
    1,626
    You can eat it if you like stale popcorn

  3. The Drawing Room   -   #3
    Not if you are a horse (LINK)

    But I've always thought of you as a penguin so I guess it's alright

    Image Resized
    [img]http://members.aol.com/desh00/reu16.jpg' width='200' height='120' border='0' alt='click for full size view'>

  4. The Drawing Room   -   #4
    Darth Sushi's Avatar Sushi Lord
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Corisant
    Posts
    5,813
    Originally posted by shn@23 February 2004 - 06:34
    I have some old microwave popcorn in my room that's been sitting for a few days.

    Is it ok to eat it?
    Yes, it's ok. It will still taste like popcorn but will feel like gummy bears!

  5. The Drawing Room   -   #5
    Smith's Avatar Since 1989.. BT Rep: +1
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    in a plane, high as fuck
    Posts
    5,637
    ill be all hard, but why are u asking us, weres ur sence of adventure?

  6. The Drawing Room   -   #6
    shn's Avatar 3μ|\|(7
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    3,585
    Wow thanks for the input.

    Now It's been a while. I remember my roommate eating some grapes. She may have dopped one or something because I was vacumming the floor an I found what looks like a dried up raisen or prune (smaller than a prune though)

    What exactly is it? A raisin from a former grape?

    Thanks in advanced for the help.

  7. The Drawing Room   -   #7
    Aaron_T's Avatar A duck is watching.
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Newcastle Upon Tyne
    Age
    28
    Posts
    4,506
    i would eat it if it was there for 5 weeks
    Those who dont learn from the past are doomed to repeat It.

  8. The Drawing Room   -   #8
    keyser_soze's Avatar Poster
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    UK
    Age
    47
    Posts
    1,036
    The 5 second rule apllies to raisins aswell as most food products as long as it has'nt been on the floor more than 5 secs it should be save to eat. can u clear up the pop corn situation for me was it cooked already? if it was its out of its 5 sec rule but it might be ok as long as it never hit the floor.

    Before every1 posts saying about loopholes in the 5 sec rule I am aware that kids can still eat chewing gum after a week on pavement*

    I hope that clears things up. enjoy your popcorn

    * sidewalk for U.S members

  9. The Drawing Room   -   #9
    shn's Avatar 3μ|\|(7
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    3,585
    Originally posted by keyser_soze@3 April 2004 - 10:55
    can u clear up the pop corn situation for me was it cooked already? if it was its out of its 5 sec rule but it might be ok as long as it never hit the floor.
    Well I nibbled on it a bit and then it did not taste so bad.

    As for the grape I found out that it turned into a raisin. Here is my diagnosis on that:

    RAISIN: Grape with a sunburn.

  10. The Drawing Room   -   #10
    Biggles's Avatar Looking for loopholes
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Scotland
    Age
    60
    Posts
    8,804
    I find it is best to avoid any food stuff that appears to be developing its own (largely green, white and black) eco-system. Otherwise most things are ok.

    Crisps and pop corn need a wee re-heat to lose the soggy texture though.
    Cogito cogito ergo cogito sum


Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •