Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16

Thread: Post Your Worst Nightmares

  1. #1
    DarthInsinuate's Avatar Died in battle
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Arkham Asylum
    Posts
    5,001
    mine was when i dreamt the Sun set one day, but never came back up - when i woke up i ran to the window and opened the curtains to make sure the Sun was there
    The Sexay Half Of ABBA And Max: Freelance Plants

  2. Lounge   -   #2
    bujub22's Avatar THE GREAT
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    ny
    Age
    38
    Posts
    9,989
    no weed :helpsmile:

  3. Lounge   -   #3
    Mr. Mulder's Avatar pepper your angus BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Vault 111
    Age
    31
    Posts
    30,942
    being eaten by wild hedgehogs

  4. Lounge   -   #4
    Having a gay man think that i was also gay, he continued to 'chat' me up in a club while i was dancing with girls

    Peerzyboy


  5. Lounge   -   #5
    Originally posted by peerzyboy@2 March 2004 - 11:43
    Having a gay man think that i was also gay, he continued to 'chat' me up in a club while i was dancing with girls

    Peerzyboy
    Now now, dont be in a state of denial. You know you want him. Its your unconscious thats signalling you. Go for it! Dont supress it!







































    <span style='color:black'> I am a part of all that I have met - Lord Tennyson</span>
    <span style='color:blue'>Try not to let your mind wander...it is too small and fragile to be out by itself</span>

  6. Lounge   -   #6
    Gemby!'s Avatar Poster
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    london
    Posts
    9,141
    i guess it was the dream when there was a huge volcano that erupted on earth and it slowly leaked onto my house and very slowly all those around my died including my family - i woke up crying to that

    another one is when im in a elevator and it crashes but i jump at the last moment and i end up being the only one who survives , and when i look back i see everyone all mangled

    also carebears totally killing my best mate from primary - they were evil carebears and i was young
    Single handedly destroying the NHS from the inside

  7. Lounge   -   #7
    bigboab's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    30,399
    Originally posted by gemby&#33;@2 March 2004 - 21:05
    i guess it was the dream when there was a huge volcano that erupted on earth and it slowly leaked onto my house and very slowly all those around my died including my family - i woke up crying to that

    another one is when im in a elevator and it crashes but i jump at the last moment and i end up being the only one who survives , and when i look back i see everyone all mangled

    also carebears totally killing my best mate from primary - they were evil carebears and i was young
    @ Earthquake. If you are unfortunate to be in an earthquake, you will have troebles aplenty, but you will overcome them.

    @ Elevator. Love affairs will be uncertain and unsatisfactory.


    @ If a young woman dreams of a bear she will be threatened with a rival or some other misfortune.
    The best way to keep a secret:- Tell everyone not to tell anyone.

  8. Lounge   -   #8
    Gemby!'s Avatar Poster
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    london
    Posts
    9,141
    Originally posted by bigboab@2 March 2004 - 21:16
    @ Earthquake. If you are unfortunate to be in an earthquake, you will have troebles aplenty, but you will overcome them.

    @ Elevator. Love affairs will be uncertain and unsatisfactory.


    @ If a young woman dreams of a bear she will be threatened with a rival or some other misfortune.
    i sed volcano

    the bear bit her head off &#33;&#33;&#33; thats unfortunate &#33;
    Single handedly destroying the NHS from the inside

  9. Lounge   -   #9
    Very vivid nightmare: I&#39;m in my old bedroom when I was a teen, heard knocking at the door, went to open it, and a demon about 3 feet tall was standing there with a distorted face and was holding a blue, glowing triangle in its&#39; hands. I prayed, "God, Help me". Don&#39;t remember anything after that.

    Another is I&#39;m in my first house after I was married, in the backyard there were tiny little devils running around and dancing around a huge goat.

    Both scared the living crap out of me, especially the first one.
    &quot;Our greatest accomplishment in life is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall&quot;

  10. Lounge   -   #10
    Mathea's Avatar The Blonde Alibi BT Rep: +5
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    NY
    Age
    36
    Posts
    6,408
    Mine was when I got framed for a crime I didnt commit, and was in maximum security prison. I busted out of it and went on some wild trip tryin to clear my name.... (I dont remember what the crime was, but it was bad enough that the army n whole government was tracking me)

    .... it always ends the same way too. They&#39;re closing in n im hiding out in a swamp, but im spotted and riddled with bullets. I fall back into the swamp and feel myself dying. Then there&#39;s a bit where (its hard to explain) but basically im dead and I realize the horror of it bc theres just nothing after. and its endless. Till I wake up that is.

    Freaks me out every time.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •