Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: What A Freedom... What A Democracy

Rat Faced's Avatar Broken
    Originally posted by {SHELL%SHOCKED}+14 April 2004 - 20:54--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE ({SHELL%SHOCKED} &#064; 14 April 2004 - 20:54)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Peace@14 April 2004 - 12:36
    One of my friends who is working as a reporter for one of the TVs told me that we are not suppose to say this on TV,
    Your "friend" sounds very spineless may be you should find some friends not willing to give up there 1st amendment rights for a pay check, Traitors &#33;&#33; [/b][/quote]
    Just because YOU have the 1st amendment, doesnt mean everyone has.

The USA has a very small minority of the worlds population.

Last I heard, the FBI were investigating students that attended an anti-war rally...so what happened to that amendment anyway?

An It Harm None, Do What You Will

2. The Drawing Room   -   #12
    Poster
    Originally posted by {SHELL%SHOCKED}+14 April 2004 - 21:54--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE ({SHELL%SHOCKED} @ 14 April 2004 - 21:54)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Peace@14 April 2004 - 12:36
    One of my friends who is working as a reporter for one of the TVs told me that we are not suppose to say this on TV,
    Your "friend" sounds very spineless may be you should find some friends not willing to give up there 1st amendment rights for a pay check, Traitors &#33;&#33; [/b][/quote]
    I think you will find the word is maybe, however I do not intend removing your right to talk crap.

Oh and btw - If the constitution of the USA is so feckin great, how come there have been so many amendments. Was the original just a poorly thought out first draft. Speaks volumes for your Founding Fathers old bean.

3. The Drawing Room   -   #13
    vidcc's Avatar there is no god
    Originally posted by Rat Faced@14 April 2004 - 14:11
    Last I heard, the FBI were investigating students that attended an anti-war rally...so what happened to that amendment anyway?
    the problem with freedom of speech is that everyone knows what you are talking about.

it’s an election with no Democrats, in one of the whitest states in the union, where rich candidates pay $35 for your votes. Or, as Republicans call it, their vision for the future.

4. The Drawing Room   -   #14
    Biggles's Avatar Looking for loopholes
    Originally posted by vidcc+14 April 2004 - 22:28--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (vidcc @ 14 April 2004 - 22:28)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Rat Faced@14 April 2004 - 14:11
    the problem with freedom of speech is that everyone knows what you are talking about. [/b][/quote]

But surely they should cherish what they hear - not look at it in a funny way.
    Cogito cogito ergo cogito sum

5. The Drawing Room   -   #15
    Come on dude, no-one is this world is free, their aint no such thing as freedome, just the perception of it. but you&#39;ve all herd this before

6. The Drawing Room   -   #16
    clocker's Avatar Shovel Ready
    Rat & JP,

I&#39;ve just read all of ShellShocked&#39;s posts ( all ten of &#39;em) and can&#39;t seem to find any declaration of citizenship in them.

Why the assumption that he/she is American?
    "I am the one who knocks."- Heisenberg

7. The Drawing Room   -   #17
    Originally posted by clocker@15 April 2004 - 00:35
    Rat & JP,

I&#39;ve just read all of ShellShocked&#39;s posts ( all ten of &#39;em) and can&#39;t seem to find any declaration of citizenship in them.

I initially thought he was the return of "ShockandAwe", but his style is not quite right.

I would bet that the fellow is Canadian.
    Aren't we in the trust tree, thingey?

8. The Drawing Room   -   #18
    Poster
    Originally posted by clocker@15 April 2004 - 00:35
    Rat & JP,

May be

There

1st amendment rights

Pay check

No brainer really, the chap is American.

9. The Drawing Room   -   #19
    The war is a complete disgrace, and it has made my country a colony of the United States....no Im not Iraqi, Im English and the Iraq conflict is definitely not in my name...

Bliar out&#33;

p.s. did we ever have a vote on letting the US take over our defence and foreign policy?

10. The Drawing Room   -   #20
    MagicNakor's Avatar On the Peripheral
    Pay the house hobbes.

He&#39;s from the United States.

things are quiet until hitler decides he'd like to invade russia
    so, he does
    the russians are like "OMG WTF D00DZ, STOP TKING"
    and the germans are still like "omg ph34r n00bz"
    the russians fall back, all the way to moscow
    and then they all begin h4xing, which brings on the russian winter
    the germans are like "wtf, h4x"
    -- WW2 for the l33t