Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Wmd

dwightfry's Avatar Poster
    Actually this thing is all my fault. I took a vacation in Iraq a few weeks before the war and I took the WMD home with me....sorry about the misunderstanding.
    Life should come with backround music
    -Dwight Fry-
    Coconut, the desert's onion
    -Dwight Fry-
    Why stand when you can lean, why lean when you can sit, why sit when you can lounge, why lounge when you can lie
    -Dwight Fry-
    www.BrownSugarStudios.com

2. The Drawing Room   -   #12
    Poster
    Originally posted by chalice+18 April 2004 - 18:17--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (chalice @ 18 April 2004 - 18:17)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-bujub22@18 April 2004 - 17:14
    china will never inspect the u.s. becuz they would never let them&#33;
    why -huroshima-pearl harbor&#33;&#33;&#33;
    That was Japan. [/b][/quote]
    So, why should that make a difference.

They look the same don&#39;t they.

The USA and Canada, that&#39;s the same place as well. Or Australia and New Zealand.

3. The Drawing Room   -   #13
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Originally posted by J&#39;Pol+18 April 2004 - 17:27--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (J&#39;Pol @ 18 April 2004 - 17:27)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by chalice@18 April 2004 - 18:17
    <!--QuoteBegin-bujub22
    @18 April 2004 - 17:14

That was Japan.

The USA and Canada, that&#39;s the same place as well. Or Australia and New Zealand. [/b][/quote]

4. The Drawing Room   -   #14
    bujub22's Avatar THE GREAT
    Originally posted by J&#39;Pol+18 April 2004 - 13:27--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (J&#39;Pol @ 18 April 2004 - 13:27)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by chalice@18 April 2004 - 18:17
    <!--QuoteBegin-bujub22
    @18 April 2004 - 17:14

That was Japan.

The USA and Canada, that&#39;s the same place as well. Or Australia and New Zealand. [/b][/quote]
    damn tootin it is&#33;

but really they still would never go for it &#33;

5. The Drawing Room   -   #15
    thanks bujub, im glad im not the only one who beleives this. its also strange that the &#39;almighty america&#39;, whenever they want to go to war with someone they always have to go as a united force, if they are a powerful as they hype themselves up to be then why dont they go and fight someone all alone or are they too scared. it would be unfair that if i wanted to fight you, that i bring 20 of my friends with me to kick you in. what does that say about me - that im a pussy of course. now you can apply that same rule you know where.

6. The Drawing Room   -   #16
    BigBank_Hank's Avatar Move It On Over
    Your point about the media being in favor of the US isn&#39;t true. The elite media in the is for the most part is liberal and were and still are against the war and there coverage supports their beliefs. You&#39;ll never hear how great of a job our troops are doing, how well there are handling insurgences and gorilla attacks. But they do love to point out how many were killed in a roadside attack, or that they fired upon a mosque that wasn&#39;t supposed to be fried at, but what they forgot to mention is that there were militants hiding in the mosque firing rocket propelled grenade at troops and they responded to threats.

As for where are the WMD&#39;s. If there were that easy to find we would have found them a long time ago. See that&#39;s what happens when you hide things, it makes them difficult to find. What makes it even more difficult is when you ship them to neighboring countries like Iran and Syria. Some of the weapons that he has are hidden in the middle of the desert and some of them have been destroyed. But you have to be pretty naive to think that he wasn&#39;t hiding anything over there or he would have allowed UN inspectors free will to search when and where the wanted to.

7. The Drawing Room   -   #17
    vidcc's Avatar there is no god
    Originally posted by BigBank_Hank@18 April 2004 - 12:52
    Your point about the media being in favor of the US isn&#39;t true. The elite media in the is for the most part is liberal and were and still are against the war and there coverage supports their beliefs. You&#39;ll never hear how great of a job our troops are doing, how well there are handling insurgences and gorilla attacks. But they do love to point out how many were killed in a roadside attack, or that they fired upon a mosque that wasn&#39;t supposed to be fried at, but what they forgot to mention is that there were militants hiding in the mosque firing rocket propelled grenade at troops and they responded to threats.

As for where are the WMD&#39;s. If there were that easy to find we would have found them a long time ago. See that&#39;s what happens when you hide things, it makes them difficult to find. What makes it even more difficult is when you ship them to neighboring countries like Iran and Syria. Some of the weapons that he has are hidden in the middle of the desert and some of them have been destroyed. But you have to be pretty naive to think that he wasn&#39;t hiding anything over there or he would have allowed UN inspectors free will to search when and where the wanted to.
    the media is supposed to report, not congratulate. One may think they are biased but that will always be dependent on which side of the fence one sits.

I can&#39;t say one way or the other as to if Iraq had an arsenal of WMD...but to say that because we haven&#39;t found any is just proof that they are hidden....well...

It has been admitted that they "probably" didn&#39;t have the weapons that it was thought they had

let&#39;s take the point made earlier about the USA allowing inspection of our WMD, we wouldn&#39;t allow it, so what makes anyone think that Saddam would ? It doesn&#39;t matter that he invaded another country a decade ago (we aren&#39;t exactly without guilt there)..he did what any leader would do concerning national security of their country. The Arab nations are very proud peoples and to just let the "infidels" come in and roam free through their homes would be insulting and demeaning to them. His refusal could be more about pride than trying to hide something, we may never know the truth.
    Don&#39;t misunderstand me, i think Saddam was and is an evil man and i&#39;m glad to see the back of him, however he may not have been the threat to world peace that we have been told he was.

it’s an election with no Democrats, in one of the whitest states in the union, where rich candidates pay $35 for your votes. Or, as Republicans call it, their vision for the future.

8. The Drawing Room   -   #18
    Poster
    Right next to the weapons of mass destructions
    I think the most of the media shows a favour to US. The media helped the bush in proving that going into Iraq was the right thing. As for the weapons of mass destruction, i doubt there are any. This is what happened during the cold war. America thought that Russians were so powerful and had a lot of army and shit like that, when the russians didn&#39;t. This is what Bush is doing. He is using propaganda to show that Iraq has lots of WMDs when they don&#39;t. As for the war, i think its a good thing that Saddam is kicked out. Now all America needs to do is get the hell out of there and out in a leader. (i guess that won&#39;t be happening soon)

<span style='font-family:Geneva'><span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'> &quot;Its all fun and games till someone looses an eye......THEN its a sport&#33;&#33;&quot;
    - danyj</span></span></span>

9. The Drawing Room   -   #19
    bujub22's Avatar THE GREAT
    there prob lots of wmd over there ,there jus to much desert and mountains to search ??

but i believe they my not have a nuke,but they def got bio weapon&#33;
    dirty bombs and stuff ,that and the most craziest suicude bomber in the world

and to take the subject a lil off topic - why do they say it&#39;s in the name of god
    when did god talk to u ?huh when a man say&#39;s hey god talk to me&#33;...majority of the time your gettin the white jacket and an apple&#33;

but also why would god tell you to kill another ??
    when he tried so hard to make everyone see eye to eye

not to be rude or disrespect anybody but his god sound&#39;s like a sweet pussy&#33;

10. The Drawing Room   -   #20
    Poster
    Right next to the weapons of mass destructions
    They say that the war is in the name of god or "holy war" becuase America is seen as a Christian country and the ppl attacking America are muslims(NOT ALL MUSLIMS ARE AGAINST AMERICA....ONLY BIN LADEN AND HIS GOAT ) THat is why they call this a holy war. And in answering your question to
    but also why would god tell you to kill another ??
    yes the Quran says to kill UNBELIEVERS, however it also says to be kind to everyone, so....... i will let you come to a conclusion on that question d:

<span style='font-family:Geneva'><span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'> &quot;Its all fun and games till someone looses an eye......THEN its a sport&#33;&#33;&quot;
    - danyj</span></span></span>

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast