Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Mordens Audio Hack 007 V.3

The Enlightened
    Now, how do I setup FTP configuration between my XBox and my computer (basically, how do I send files from my computer to my XBox)? Do I need some sort of special cable besides the ones I use to hook up to the internet (mean LAN/WAN cables)?
    -loominus

2. Games   -   #32
    Do you have a router? A free ethernet port?
    Need a cheap/easy way of modding your xbox? Check this out.

3. Games   -   #33
    The Enlightened
    I have a router (if that's the same thing as a hub). Like a splicer for the internet. It's got one WAN connection and like 4 LAN connections. If that's what you mean. My computer is hooked up to just one of those 4, I have 3 free ports. I just don't have another cable. I've got it hooked up so that multiple computers can be hooked up at one time, plus its wireless, so a laptop nearby could just buddy off of me.

I'm going to get a cable today, the only thing I need to know is if it has 2 be a 2-way cable or if there is a such thing, or can it just be a regular old (ethernet) cable. Atleast I think that's what they are called. I know my computer knowledge should be elevated a lil more, but nobody is every specific with me when it comes to hardware. But you guys seem to be doing very well in helping me. Thanks alot, by the way.
    -loominus

4. Games   -   #34
    The Enlightened
    When I'm using Slayer's EvoX Auto-Installer 2.6 what do I do? I mean, I have many options and don't know which one to choose. I do know I want to put XBMC on the XBox, but it gives me like 11 options to choose from and I just don't wanna make the wrong choice.
    -loominus

5. Games   -   #35
    Quote Originally Posted by lyricis
    I have a router (if that's the same thing as a hub). Like a splicer for the internet. It's got one WAN connection and like 4 LAN connections. If that's what you mean. My computer is hooked up to just one of those 4, I have 3 free ports. I just don't have another cable. I've got it hooked up so that multiple computers can be hooked up at one time, plus its wireless, so a laptop nearby could just buddy off of me.

I'm going to get a cable today, the only thing I need to know is if it has 2 be a 2-way cable or if there is a such thing, or can it just be a regular old (ethernet) cable. Atleast I think that's what they are called. I know my computer knowledge should be elevated a lil more, but nobody is every specific with me when it comes to hardware. But you guys seem to be doing very well in helping me. Thanks alot, by the way.
    Get a cable for your xbox.
    Connect your xbox to your router.
    Start your xbox and go to System Utils then settings.
    Scroll down to where it says Use Static. Change that to yes.
    Scroll all the way to the bottom (hold L to go faster). Hit Save and Exit
    Restart your xbox. It should have some numbers under where it says IP in the top left.
    Go to Start and hit My Network Places.
    Over on the left hit Add a Network Place.
    Click Next
    Make sure the bottom option is picked and hit next.
    Type in ftp://xbox:[email protected]:21 where the x's are use the IP is says on your xbox.
    Open up the connection. In the E folder make folders for Games, Movies, and Apps
    Drag the XBMC folder to the Apps folder.
    Restart your xbox. Go to Launch Menu, then Apps and you should see XBMC.

6. Games   -   #36
    The Enlightened
    What can be done about an XBox that can play games and save data just fine, but has no dashboard if the system is booted with a disc inside. As a matter of fact, everytime its booted without a disc or the disc is ejected it gets the call customer service screen? Can a new dashboard be put on there if the Mini-linux screen comes up from the 007 hack?
    -loominus

7. Games   -   #37
    6. The screen should now go black and you are ready to set up your new dashboard. There should be a page that displays ltools and says "007: Agent Under Fire". Hit B. Go down and selelct "Install UDE". Press A to continue. Press UDE2 (You must have a NTSC xbox for this!). If you dont, hit A. This is where my video cuts off. But you can either choose XMX or EvoX as your new dashboard. I prefer EvoX, as do many others.

7. It will now install. This may take upto or more then 30 min.

You are finished modding! Now you can save games, movies, pics, apps, emu's and more on your hdd and have no need for discs. You can play burned games if you run out of hdd space and dont wanna get a new one.

8. Games   -   #38
    The Enlightened
    Quote Originally Posted by SingaBoiy
    Get a cable for your xbox.
    Connect your xbox to your router.
    Start your xbox and go to System Utils then settings.
    Scroll down to where it says Use Static. Change that to yes.
    Scroll all the way to the bottom (hold L to go faster). Hit Save and Exit
    Restart your xbox. It should have some numbers under where it says IP in the top left.
    Go to Start and hit My Network Places.
    Over on the left hit Add a Network Place.
    Click Next
    Make sure the bottom option is picked and hit next.
    Type in ftp://xbox:[email protected]:21 where the x's are use the IP is says on your xbox.
    Open up the connection. In the E folder make folders for Games, Movies, and Apps
    Drag the XBMC folder to the Apps folder.
    Restart your xbox. Go to Launch Menu, then Apps and you should see XBMC.
    That doesn't work on mine for some reason. I've tried it over and over again. Its like my XBox doesn't even exist. What else could I possibly be missing?
    -loominus

9. Games   -   #39
    The Enlightened
    Quote Originally Posted by SingaBoiy
    6. The screen should now go black and you are ready to set up your new dashboard. There should be a page that displays ltools and says "007: Agent Under Fire". Hit B. Go down and selelct "Install UDE". Press A to continue. Press UDE2 (You must have a NTSC xbox for this!). If you dont, hit A. This is where my video cuts off. But you can either choose XMX or EvoX as your new dashboard. I prefer EvoX, as do many others.

7. It will now install. This may take upto or more then 30 min.

You are finished modding! Now you can save games, movies, pics, apps, emu's and more on your hdd and have no need for discs. You can play burned games if you run out of hdd space and dont wanna get a new one.
    I'll try that tomorrow. Cause this cat doesn't have a dashboard at all right now. Not even the MS Dash. He has nothing! But he can play games just fine.
    -loominus

10. Games   -   #40
    The Enlightened
    The Enigmah Diskswitcher, just what does it do exactly and how can it be manipuated? Beause I have it in my Apps menu now. By the way, I'm FTPing nothing, I'm getting this all from a disc I created by burning an image on a CDRW. The image is the Slayer's EvoX Auto-Installer 2.6.
    -loominus

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast