Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Thread: Holiday Giveaway! Traders & scum don't even try.

Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    It has been attempted in the past, with no results. I remember Idol and me did something similar.

I honestly wish you find acceptable candidates looking for trackers they will actually use, not just because they are rare.

Good luck my friend, don't get let down by the frustration that will ensue.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabalo View Post
    It has been attempted in the past, with no results. I remember Idol and me did something similar.
    I thought Idol had invited a couple of users somewhere in his Christmas ungiveaway last year?

And yes, those threads were awesome.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    aly13's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Quote Originally Posted by Chief_Garbonzo View Post
    You're more than welcome to speak your mind in my thread. So what may you be looking for this holiday season young aly13 grasshoppa?? Perhaps the chief can maybe help you? Are you still in Romania?
    Hi Chief im at the moment in Spain working until January and the i come back in Romania.

I would be very happy if you can hep me to join TranceTraffic. My favorite music genres are house , electro , D'n'B and artists ATB,David Guetta,The Qemists, Jade, Spor,etc.I don't have a seedbox but i can provide some profile links.I know this is a hard request but its my try.If you can help me fell fre to ask what you want.

Thank you!

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    Chief_Garbonzo's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    Quote Originally Posted by aslanozzy View Post
    Hey Chief,

great thing you are doing here, especially this time of year.

Im interested in revtt, hope you can help.
    Well, that waffles acc giveaway is def kinda eye-catching.. Did you perhaps try to work that out with yer inviter before you went public with that? What if I sent you the wrong once on accident and you gave it away here, I would not be happy. Even though it was my mistake, I would tell you to let it die, and let me invite you to the place intended for. Anyways, I see you joined TL in 2008. Can you post a screen shot of that account in this thread please? In the SS please show the time and date so I can see its current. RevTT is along the same lines as TL, so I want to see how you are doing at TL for this step.

Quote Originally Posted by ScottK View Post
    i'll throw in some help too if i can to request on this thread
    p/s: dude above me https://filesharingtalk.com/threads/4...affles-account
    You're more than welcome to request here. I browsed yer post history. Only saw one thing I didn't like. In one of yer posts you say you hate Michael Jackson!!! LOL, Other than that you appear to be a very active member that recently joined. I also go yer PM as well. I forgot to add to my main post No Pm's unless I ask you to, but since I didn't put that, no worries, lol. So, about the place you pm'd' me about, why do you want to join? I just want to hear in your own words about your desires and what you hope to get out of that place.

Quote Originally Posted by nilingyi View Post
    haha,Thanks very much!And merry XMS to you!
    Why thank you! Hoping you have a safe Christmas as well!

Quote Originally Posted by Cabalo View Post
    I honestly wish you find acceptable candidates looking for trackers they will actually use, not just because they are rare.
    Good luck my friend, don't get let down by the frustration that will ensue.
    HEHEH, Thanks Cabalo. I've mentally prepared myself for the frustration. So far so good though. My poison pill file in this case will to be just to close the thread if this boat starts to sink, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by bigboy1989 View Post
    Hey grat giveaway by the way i was trying to geth in FTN but someones on FST convince me that gft is much better so if you can help me with that i would be grateful
    Well I have never been on GFT, so I can't give you my personal opinion there. Is it just ratioless your looking for? Or is it just the site FTN itself. Since you've been here just 3 months I'm going to have to say no on this one. Don't get discouraged man, stick around these parts, make some friends, just have fun. Just when you forget about wanting to be there someone will probably invite you. If ol'e Chief was gonna help someone get to that specific place he'd need to know them on FST pretty well. Like I said, stay active, stay positive, and have fun here. Thanks for your interest though!

Quote Originally Posted by lea88 View Post
    Omg so many rules
    Why dont you simply say that you dont want to give out invites and just making the topic just for sake of it?
    Why so miserable? Can we say Bah Humbug? LOL. If I didn't want to give and help I wouldn't of wasted my time making the thread. So many rules?? LOL. Those are simple requests to keep the scum out. If your bothered by them I can only assume you perhaps fall into that area. If you don't want to follow rules - you best buy your own island and go live on it, as the world is governed by laws and rules we all follow.

Quote Originally Posted by aly13 View Post
    You're more than welcome to speak your mind in my thread. So what may you be looking for this holiday season young aly13 grasshoppa?? Perhaps the chief can maybe help you? Are you still in Romania?
    Hi Chief im at the moment in Spain working until January and the i come back in Romania.

I would be very happy if you can hep me to join TranceTraffic. My favorite music genres are house , electro , D'n'B and artists ATB,David Guetta,The Qemists, Jade, Spor,etc.I don't have a seedbox but i can provide some profile links.I know this is a hard request but its my try.If you can help me fell fre to ask what you want.

Thank you!
    So you like EDM eh. I see in your post history you have been recently concerned about having a seedbox and building buffers. Why is that? Do you have bad ratios your trying to repair? You don't need a seedbox at TT. If you have descent upload even RSS on new trance releases and seeding them for a few days should help. I've been listening to edm for years and I don't know who Quemists, Jade, or Spor is.. LOL. Either way, im not saying No to you. I want to know a lil more. So answer my questions about the seedbox concern for now.
    In the morning, cooking bacon. In the ghetto, with the bullet-proof apron!

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    So you like EDM eh. I see in your post history you have been recently concerned about having a seedbox and building buffers. Why is that? Do you have bad ratios your trying to repair? You don't need a seedbox at TT. If you have descent upload even RSS on new trance releases and seeding them for a few days should help. I've been listening to edm for years and I don't know who Quemists, Jade, or Spor is.. LOL. Either way, im not saying No to you. I want to know a lil more. So answer my questions about the seedbox concern for now.

I was leaving from Romania to Spain to work for at least 3 months and i want to bufter somme of my acounts on some sites because on some trakers if you are a high class youe account its not deleted if the 3 months parked account expire.So i just want to kep my accounts.

Cheers...

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #16
    Chief_Garbonzo's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    Quote Originally Posted by lea88 View Post
    Ok so from your post I get that not only you stereotype people you also are delusional and think your rules need to apply on the world. Wow! I salule your audacity!
    Thanks but no thanks. Continue on with your thread and if you get some time do read on how to do a proper giveaway
    Wow. You are a work of art. People like you ARE the reason I have to take cautious approach to what I'm doing here. I can only guess you've eaten a bowl of stupid every morning for the last 10 years.

Quote Originally Posted by aly13 View Post
    I was leaving from Romania to Spain to work for at least 3 months and i want to bufter somme of my acounts on some sites because on some trakers if you are a high class youe account its not deleted if the 3 months parked account expire.So i just want to kep my accounts.
    Cheers...
    I see, fair enough. The thing with TT that I've seen with new users is they dig their hole too deep. Meaning they download too much right off the bat and can't end up fixing the ratio before its too late. TT is one of those sites that can be hard to seed on. You don't need a seedbox. What you need is the will and the time to watch and understand how that place works. Meaning you download 1, maybe 2 releases and just seed those. Watch how quick or not quick you are able to get it to 1:1. It's a learning process... and it's like this at all trackers really. Just with TT its a little more extreme as most of the releases are small.. so it's harder to build a good buffer because your only uploading a small part of the release each time to a peer. How fast is your upload speed? Your a really nice person, but I just cant help but be concerned if you have the speed to keep your ratio healthy?
    In the morning, cooking bacon. In the ghetto, with the bullet-proof apron!

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #17
    I see, fair enough. The thing with TT that I've seen with new users is they dig their hole too deep. Meaning they download too much right off the bat and can't end up fixing the ratio before its too late. TT is one of those sites that can be hard to seed on. You don't need a seedbox. What you need is the will and the time to watch and understand how that place works. Meaning you download 1, maybe 2 releases and just seed those. Watch how quick or not quick you are able to get it to 1:1. It's a learning process... and it's like this at all trackers really. Just with TT its a little more extreme as most of the releases are small.. so it's harder to build a good buffer because your only uploading a small part of the release each time to a peer. How fast is your upload speed? Your a really nice person, but I just cant help but be concerned if you have the speed to keep your ratio healthy?
    Thanks for kind words and for this really good beginer guide my upload speed its around 80` 90 kb/s

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #18
    Lucifer9999's Avatar torrentdevil BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    ok, i feel that soon this thread will be closed....so i was curious if u have an hd-spain inv.. i am hd fan and there are some things i like.... i do not need something similar because i have what i need....

anyway, great idea, but this thread will be soon anything but what would have been supposed to be......
    cheers!!!!
    "It only ends once. Anything that happens before that is progress!"

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #19
    aslanozzy's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +2
    I thought i was doing the right thing with the waffles invite, but after peoples responses and some consideration i realised i might be doing more harm to the person who invited me, so the account is dieing.

http://img6.imageshack.us/img6/4844/58760854.jpg

Torrentleech is actually going good, the main reason for revtt is, ive heard they have a really good request section and there are some movies i am chasing.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #20
    Stabber's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Chief is in the Christmas spirit

Great giveaway m8 !

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast