Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678

Thread: Coolest Hip Hop And Rap Songs Ever

I wasn't criticising your choice of tunes, some I don't like - some I do, it's just that you fail to regard other peoples opinions as highly as your own. As soon as anyone says anything you disagree with you give them loads of abuse and try to make them look like a twat. When someone points out your many, many inadequacies and faux pas you go off your head!! Chill out mate. B)

I could post a long list of tunes, it'd take a long, long time to dig all my LP's and 12"s out though. When you've been collecting Hip-Hop as long as I have it takes a while. Come back when you get a decent collection son.

Have you heard the SKILLZ freestyle over the "In Tha Club" beat. I think it's from Kay Slay's Drama Hour. Very, very good indeed!! It's called "Who's Sickest?". My answer that after listening to that freestyle it's SKILLZ.
    Signature removed

2. Music   -   #72
    Fasttracker A
    "it's just that you fail to regard other peoples opinions as highly as your own. As soon as anyone says anything you disagree with you give them loads of abuse and try to make them look like a twat. When someone points out your many, many inadequacies and faux pas you go off your head!! Chill out mate."

When does this happen ?...Kind of like what your doing to me ?

Hippocrite.

I disagree w/ all the insane clown posse stuff and I dont say anything about it,because its a pointless agrument .And his opinion.

The idea here is to post alot of great songs that are older ,basically ones that havent comeout in the last 60 seconds.

You want to talk about how you have a great collection ,lets hear it.
    Put up or shut up.

3. Music   -   #73
    Originally posted by soopaman@2 June 2003 - 02:41

I could post a long list of tunes, it'd take a long, long time to dig all my LP's and 12"s out though. When you've been collecting Hip-Hop as long as I have it takes a while. Come back when you get a decent collection son.

As I said, "it'd take a long, long time" Nahan. I've been buying Hip-Hop records for as long as you've been on the planet. I've got loads of records and could name thousands of tunes, mostly underground stuff. Why should I give away the "Crown Jewels" all at once??? When you've put as much time and money into buying Hip-Hop as I have come back and have a reasoned discussion!! When did you start buying Hip-Hop?? Or do you just leech it off other people??

Thank you for making me to listen to some old tunes again.
    Signature removed

4. Music   -   #74
    Fasttracker A
    Well what are the names of these "crown jewels"
    What the fuck ,your a child.
    You wanna play this game.

My name is suppa dupa man I have the holy grail, but Im not gonna tell you what it looks like.

PUT UP OR SHUT UP

5. Music   -   #75
    Poster
    Now now children,calm down.

6. Music   -   #76
    Celerystalksme's Avatar This Is My Clone BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    nemo...dont make them calm down there were some good points being raised...and it sure beats lisening to springer...oh yeah and im on a mile long line to get the official adventures of grandmaster flash...so hopefully i will get it this week...i can't wait...

7. Music   -   #77
    Poster
    Originally posted by Celerystalksme@2 June 2003 - 05:08
    nemo...dont make them calm down there were some good points being raised...and it sure beats lisening to springer...oh yeah and im on a mile long line to get the official adventures of grandmaster flash...so hopefully i will get it this week...i can't wait...
    They both know i'm winding them up,i like to read a good discussion myself.Just fancied seeing them have a fight behind the bike sheds.

8. Music   -   #78
    Fasttracker A
    Hey while you guys are waiting by the bike sheds ,dont steal anything!.

9. Music   -   #79
    h1
    @olibomb
    i think the song you meant was m.o.p. / capone / noreaga - stompdashitoutya

10. Music   -   #80
    Skillian's Avatar T H F C f a n BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by soopaman@2 June 2003 - 02:41
    Have you heard the SKILLZ freestyle over the "In Tha Club" beat. I think it's from Kay Slay's Drama Hour. Very, very good indeed!! It's called "Who's Sickest?". My answer that after listening to that freestyle it's SKILLZ.
    Good call, it's damn good. It's on a Rawkus Radio mixtape as well, along with Talib Kweli over Wanksta!

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678