Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Oink Staff!!!!

amopeo's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +2
    almost all does not mean everybody if i remember correctly ( english is my second language). 2. i did not read joeymad posts still have not read it, so obviously i am not talking about him. so since u are not the only 2 people who posted in the thread, ( and i am not even talking about this thread, i am talking about people generally) so please do the math. 3. tell me were my lies begins since i did not quote anyones post 4. u are reading to much into my relpy if i had quoted ur relpy its understandable if i remember correctly i did not
    Last edited by amopeo; 12-09-2006 at 03:38 PM.

2. BitTorrent   -   #32
    s'true that...

and tupacker, just go on irc and tell them your story... maybe that would have been a more intelligent thing to do than coming on here and bitching about them?

I don't want acc there for now and i'm not bitching!! I just wanted to alert new users for their possible mistakes and to be prepared to the kind of staff that oink has! I won't go to irc begging for them to give back my acc or try to explain myself! If i want i'll get a new invite, change IP, clear cookies..etc
    Last edited by tupacker; 12-09-2006 at 04:12 PM.

3. BitTorrent   -   #33
    You can change your ip by turning off your router for a day or so.
    Staff at OiNK really do suck, how come they ban you?

4. BitTorrent   -   #34
    I know from dealing with the OiNK staff for a while, they suck. They're pretty rude to new users (myself not included), and simple questions are answered in rather rude remarks, or with "READ THE FAQ!!!!!!!!!11111111111111".

They're just all-around non-tolerable jerks, 'nuff said.

Their music selection still kicks ass though.

5. BitTorrent   -   #35
    filephile's Avatar um wat do I put here
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark2600 View Post

They're just all-around non-tolerable jerks, 'nuff said.

Their music selection still kicks ass though.
    complete jerks with a kick-ass music collection?!
    I'll take it!!
    Your Signature:
    [Goes here]

6. BitTorrent   -   #36
    safa's Avatar ® BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by ricardo222222 View Post
    how come they ban you?
    Look at the first post of this thread

7. BitTorrent   -   #37
    I was a Oink member for years with an upload over 70 gigs and about a 1.0 Ratio with many torrents personally uploaded, I went on about 2 weeks ago to have a message saying my account has been disabled. Idk why it was, and I've never cheated before, but I dont care really since Oink will be dead in about a years time when A) There aggressiveness toward everyone proves wrong and the userbase of uploaders depletes
    to a unrecoverable state or B) One of the Anti Piracy groups shuts them down and takes the logs of there users, lucky mine has probley been deleted with my membership.

8. BitTorrent   -   #38
    aburyach's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Registered Users 107,150

Looks like most people would not agree with you tupacker...

9. BitTorrent   -   #39
    Shadowfire's Avatar catch-22 BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    I doubt that all 107,150 are active nonbanned members. I'd guess that they include banned users in that count, or else there would be even more leechers

10. BitTorrent   -   #40
    Member BT Rep: +2
    Nothing wrong with oink.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast