Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 613141516

Thread: Top 3 Worst Movies Of All Time?

1.the Avengers
    2.Street Fighter
    3.Final Fantasy
    "Specs"
    CPU:High,some say I'm a legend in My own mind.
    Update! Overclocked - Achieved Demi God statis.
    Ram:If she's ready, so am I.
    Hard drive:Ready for access,larger than average.
    Bus speed:Not as fast as My truck.

2. Movies & TV   -   #152
    we really do need to move this topic somewhere about guns=violence and the problems with America. I find the comments very interesting and would like to comment myself about it. I found that all people involved made some good points. Can we move that part of it somewhere else so I can comment on it too??

Oh yeah and hey....? Didn't anyone else hate "About Schmidt" ?? How in the heck can a horrible piece of crap like that be a hit??? How could anything to do with that film get an Oscar Nomination. (Sorry Kathy Bates. I think you're good but that movie was trash.) Could it be because everyone loves Jack Nicholson and he hasn't been in a movie for awhile? That movie was a big disappointment in my opinion and the name should have been About SH!t.

3. Movies & TV   -   #153
    it wasnt what ive come to expect from Jack Nicholson. pretty borring but i was unsure if it was ment to be like that to show how borring his life is

if you want a better film hes been in recently anger managments a good'un .

4. Movies & TV   -   #154
    Gemby!'s Avatar Poster
    anything like star wars or james bond - esp. james bond !
    Single handedly destroying the NHS from the inside

5. Movies & TV   -   #155
    I thought
    Cradle Of Fear
    has to be the worst movie I have ever seen in my life its just... so.... well utter crap...

6. Movies & TV   -   #156
    Alright, some of the movies I see listed as bad are actually good compared to:

- Event Horizon
    - Vanilla Sky
    - Gigli (Even Jay Leno and my local news station made fun of it)
    - Star Trek MXVIII (whatever the one is where Data get's blown up on that over-powered Picard clone ship and his retarded prototype brother gets introduced, WTF were paramount smoking, I want some).

You should watch the movies before you assume they suck, Harry Potter gets more violent every book as deadlier magic and more evil creatures get used, The author seems to be anticipating her audience getting older every year. I am not sure about the movies though they might tone it down a bit, though there was some pretty bloody scenes in CoS. If you don't believe me, watch the movies that I listed above and I garentee you'll appreciate movies based off of best selling kids books. The movies I listed above are the worse movies I have ever seen in my life an I regret not complaining to theatre management for a refund.

Some of the movies you guys list at least have a plot, so they can't be the worsed, Star Trek had a plot, but I was extremely disappointed with it (Data is teh pwn and didn't deserve such a simple death. The crew could have at least shown that they noticed that he was gone). And I don't understand how a reject clone of Picard who was raised in a prison mining camp winds up getting a gigantic ship that outruns and outguns the top ship from the Federation... It isn't like he had money or people to build it.

Mortal Kombat movies aren't the worsed, but like the MK TV series. it's corny.

7. Movies & TV   -   #157
    the best star trek film i seen had to be star trek 2 wrath of khan. that one i did like. My philosophy is simple, if i know i will not be interested in the film then i don't watch it. But some i have watched have turned out to be real turkeys. One horror i saw was TO BECOME ONE, for the first hour it was good enough with a good few killings then it switch to some other stupid garbage and has the worst ending i have ever seen in an horror. 1 hour good, 30 minutes after of total garbage. it was like i had been watching 2 separate films.

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 613141516