Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Offering ScT account with 490 GB buff

Poster
    Funny how that level-ranking system works. FTN is 9 but still crap compared to ScT. I might be able to get an Exigo invite aswell because of my well buffered ScT account. So that is my new offer.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    clubzz's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by Yesum View Post
    Funny how that level-ranking system works. FTN is 9 but still crap compared to ScT. I might be able to get an Exigo invite aswell because of my well buffered ScT account. So that is my new offer.
    FTN isnt _crap_ compared to ScT.
    Depends what you're after, a smaller more secure community that still provides great speeds and pre-times or a larger still quite secure community that has _kickass_ speeds and great pre-times aswell.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    Member BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    I preffer larger communities myself because I can't trust that few seeders will give me the speed I need

It's very unlikely to get great speeds on most torrents at FTN when the user database is so small. I have downloaded torrents from a lot of trackers with just 1-3 seeders and it takes sometimes more than a day to download a DVD movie for example.

Sure that there will be popular torrents with huge speeds or there will be a few torrents that are seeded by seedboxes but not all of them and when I hear 5000 users. That's not much at all. For example FSC sucks because there are no leechers and a lot of the torrents have very few seeders and yet is rated high.

So I think that when it comes to content, speed, pre times. A bigger community might be a lot better.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    clubzz's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by saulin View Post
    I preffer larger communities myself because I can't trust that few seeders will give me the speed I need

It's very unlikely to get great speeds on most torrents at FTN when the user database is so small. I have downloaded torrents from a lot of trackers with just 1-3 seeders and it takes sometimes more than a day to download a DVD movie for example.

Sure that there will be popular torrents with huge speeds or there will be a few torrents that are seeded by seedboxes but not all of them and when I hear 5000 users. That's not much at all. For example FSC sucks because there are no leechers and a lot of the torrents have very few seeders and yet is rated high.

So I think that when it comes to content, speed, pre times. A bigger community might be a lot better.
    I capped speed with leaseweb everytime on FTN.
    On fairly new torrents that is. Some of the older ones may have slower seeders.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    every one talking ftn is crap comparing to sct. wtf, and exigo? thatīs a really big shit, like a lot of shit trackers open sign up, just rare but probably you wonīt use it. ftn and sct are both very good, canīt tell what is better. sct have more torrents, more releases but ftn have a lot of freeleech(for whoīs interested) always adn have a great forum

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #16
    Poster
    you sir are an idiot

nhf

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #17
    Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by gtf0 View Post
    you sir are an idiot

nhf
    Right back at ya.

Why exactly?

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #18
    BANNED BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by f@flot View Post
    I won't recommend too,keep the ScT
    yup ..

but if you really want to experience the slow browsing .. FTN FTW!

Spoiler: Show

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #19
    yoyogi4's Avatar Wanna see my BooBoo? BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    Stop being so humble foo ... ask for a buffered one and some other stuff maybe Uk-t ? also mention if it has invites to increase your chances... also if u hav any extras thrown it on the low..
    Last edited by yoyogi4; 07-05-2007 at 09:41 PM.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #20
    Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by yoyogi4 View Post
    Stop being so humble foo ... ask for a buffered one and some other stuff maybe Uk-t ? also mention if it has invites to increase your chances... also if u hav any extras thrown it on the low..
    Hehe...Thanks mate.

Peace

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast