Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 LastLast

Thread: An Eighty Foot Tall Human Skeleton Discovered!

Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Sextent View Post
    Read the site the chap posted, that'll shut your yap Mr so called Snee.
    pwnt

2. Lounge   -   #92
    Sextent's Avatar Version Five
    Quote Originally Posted by Snee View Post
    Read the site the chap posted, that'll shut your yap Mr so called Snee.
    pwnt
    Sorry mate. You had to know the truth.

3. Lounge   -   #93
    Biggles's Avatar Looking for loopholes
    Quote Originally Posted by JROQuinn View Post
    Hitler killed the Jews for being, in his opinion, inferior for the cause of natural selection
    Eugenics do not require the theory of evolution to work. Indeed, one can be a creationist and still believe other people are not humans. It was believed that black people did not have a soul and therefore it was ok to enslave them. This idea was very popular with slave owners for some reason.
    Cogito cogito ergo cogito sum

4. Lounge   -   #94
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggles View Post

When? I know I doze off a bit now and then these days but I missed that. I can think of any number of wars over resources, political ideology, religion, empire and even personal vanity but when the feck did the wars of evolution take place?
    Yeah, right. You'll be asking for facts next.

Racist.
    Soz

I keep doing that

5. Lounge   -   #95
    If you carefully study both sides, you might change your mind, I have straddled the fence for a long time and there is no 100% proof for either. But there have been so much hatred and death for the cause of evolution that I dont think that if there is a God, that he would go that route. So in closing yes I believe in God. No not because you all may assume I have to have a reason for my existence but because of the events in my life I have witnessed and other reasons. Im not trying to make you all believe what I lean to be more truth that fiction. Im just giving my opinion.
    When? I know I doze off a bit now and then these days but I missed that. I can think of any number of wars over resources, political ideology, religion, empire and even personal vanity but when the feck did the wars of evolution take place?
    Oh yes, the evolution wars. Really harsh they were.

At least no religious people made trouble for anyone believing in it or owt.

There's probably been a few other deaths due to evolution as well, I reckon, survival of the fittest and all of that. And that's well wrong. I'm pretty sure the chap above has been able to dodge evolution for quite some time, though.
    Last edited by Snee; 12-20-2007 at 12:32 AM. Reason: Jeebus made me do it.

6. Lounge   -   #96
    JROQuinn's Avatar Rev. Maynard BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Hitler killed the Jews for being, in his opinion, inferior for the cause of natural selection
    Eugenics do not require the theory of evolution to work. Indeed, one can be a creationist and still believe other people are not humans. It was believed that black people did not have a soul and therefore it was ok to enslave them. This idea was very popular with slave owners for some reason.
    true but not everyone believes the same way things work. Evolution isnt set in stone because there are many variations to how its supposed to work.
    And its still hard to believe from watching the news form time to time that some people even have a soul, black or white or any color for that matter.

7. Lounge   -   #97

true but not everyone believes the same way things work. Evolution isnt set in stone because there are many variations to how its supposed to work.
    And its still hard to believe from watching the news form time to time that some people even have a soul, black or white or any color for that matter.

Evolution is a scientific framework that explains how species develop. There are a number of models of that theory that work with the evidence to hand. As more and more evidence is gathered it becomes more detailed and grows. It is not like a religion which tend to come complete and pre-packaged. Religions frown upon people adding things to them or changing them whereas science is continually adding to its body of knowledge.

Because evolution conflicts with some of a religious persuasion (although not all) there seems to be some requirement weighed upon evolution as a work in progress that is not placed on other scientific research - say medicine or the exploration of the surface of Mars.

8. Lounge   -   #98
    Sextent's Avatar Version Five

Evolution is a scientific framework that explains how species develop. There are a number of models of that theory that work with the evidence to hand. As more and more evidence is gathered it becomes more detailed and grows. It is not like a religion which tend to come complete and pre-packaged. Religions frown upon people adding things to them or changing them whereas science is continually adding to its body of knowledge.

Because evolution conflicts with some of a religious persuasion (although not all) there seems to be some requirement weighed upon evolution as a work in progress that is not placed on other scientific research - say medicine or the exploration of the surface of Mars.
    Facts, facts facts. Why cant you open your mind to www.drdino.com

9. Lounge   -   #99
    The way biggles carries on, you'd think he was with the government, or the smithsonian, or maybe the media

One of them organisations wot cover stuff up, you know.

10. Lounge   -   #100

Facts, facts facts. Why cant you open your mind to www.drdino.com
    Evolutionists suggest that oil comes from organic material, such as dinosaurs,

Thank you! 30 seconds of that site and I feel like my IQ has dropped 40 billion points.

How can one sentence contain so much pish?

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 LastLast