Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: torrent trackers locking down invite systems

BANNED BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    Quote Originally Posted by kingrob View Post
    FST owner is taking this futher he is now starting to block BT staff from ever seeing the invite forum on this board even if we do follow the rules of this site

this shows me that FST is not just letting users do what they want without getting involed they are now helping you to trader accounts and break trackers rules at any cost

for me it is a sad day to see this happen here
    FST dosent blocking and staffer from invite section ( i think coz i saw many staffer posted recently in invite section ) i am sure the problem is many staffer dosent respact the agreement they did with fst by let any member trade invites of thier trackers but not accounts thats was the deal after while some of those staffer they break this agreement by get members ips in somehow and disable any one who trying to trade invites which mean fst dosent become safe place for the traders as the traders were feeling safe to trade here as they used to thats beside some of those CR wasnt helpful to many members here even they didnt replayed any pms or tryed to help any one and they made large numbers of spys who pm me to know only what is ur offer and report it and a huge army of spamer who jumps on every trader thread so what the point to keep on some of those? if u agree about that then whay fst standing for then ? and yes there was some of those staffer we all respact them as they were helping out ppl here not just ban ban ban like vidde like all the F*C staffers like elektirok like JBB ....

all i wanna say is CR removed ok thats fine but nothing havent changed staffer still here and still axx to any section they want they still help some and still can ban some as well so its not the big deal
    Last edited by supper; 02-20-2008 at 06:44 PM.

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    SAM's Avatar Fst philosopher BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    the only thing that worth reading in this thread is "farewell"
    Don't we all know that even with the invite system is closed and emails don't change policy.people still sneaks in.
    and there is nothing new in this thread cause FTN already stops giving invites and FSC has no invite system.
    so what's left here is FTWR AND uk-t which is both very hard to get.with invite system or not.
    so nothing change.
    and about this CR issue,do you think trackers' staff need a contoured five stars to find and ban your asses.
    how naive

For Serving Community

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by kingrob View Post
    FST owner is taking this futher he is now starting to block BT staff from ever seeing the invite forum on this board even if we do follow the rules of this site

this shows me that FST is not just letting users do what they want without getting involed they are now helping you to trader accounts and break trackers rules at any cost

for me it is a sad day to see this happen here
    How would he know if one of your admin signed up as a normal user here?

Is there something I am missing?

Sounds like it could all be about the clicks.
    Yes Sir, I'm Right On It!!

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    BANNED BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    no i asked for my axx to be removed from the trusted forum as it was part of the CR thing i logged on today to see all axx to invite forum and above has been removed

this is not my site so the admin here can do as he likes but it is a pity to see it come to this

this will be my last post on this forum useing this nick as i will now have to use another one i have waiting

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    SAM's Avatar Fst philosopher BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    guys, we have to be honest with each others
    Fst is a trading forum basically not a charity one.Having CR rank in this forum wasn't helping anything except giving people excuse to accuse FST with spying on members ips and help trackers to bust traders.
    Trackers' staff-as i mentioned before-don't need a rank or stars to help their trackers' members or to watch traders on any forum so nothing will change except the fact that Fst take its normal place as a trading forum which put the interest and the security of its members first.

For Serving Community

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    xJohnxSmithx's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    fst was a good giving community. It could have continued to do so and support relationship building instead of trading. I have met lots of good people here that enjoyed that type of environment. Oh well I guess i will have to wait and see how things come together.

for the record I, in 8 months of torrenting, have got fsc and ftn without ever doing a trade. Infact if i had done any trading I would not have got these so GL to you all.
    I'll be enjoying my trackers while you try to trade for them.

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    Poster
    People, there's more to fst than invites and bittorrent. If that's the only reason you're here i don't think you'll be missed.

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    ..... BT Rep: +2
    I do not approve with trading at all but when i need help it was good to know i could pm the right person to help out. so i am upset.....

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    zedex's Avatar Borat Brother BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    yeah i think also this is a very bad desicion for FST .... no more good ppl here , they all left cause of the massive invite market .
    also i will add if this forum wants to keep existing you need to assign more mods , 3 of them isnt really enough with all the shit thats happening here .

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    fatcat69's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    To address a few things

I believe in all honestly that the idea of having the community reps is what set this place apart. That and the fact I only had 2 posts every removed for spam, surprised arent you?

Oh and by the way...

You all just got
    PUNK'D

You honestly think Id bail when now I have even more people to spam and 1000's of traders begging for sites! pfff nonsense!

Let the spam fest begin, cause Im going to spam em till they run outta here.

Also, to the genius posting about how the sysop of FST is blocking staff from torrent sites....what a joke...if anything the staff here at FST are very helpful...who do you think hooks up site staff with ips from here...mods cant do it.

k but in seriousness...im a little pissed about the whole no more CR's

suckers

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast