Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: reason behind suicide bombings

Come on bawa, we both know those soldiers were out to get Hamas militants, and not school students. We both know, that Hamas militants have chosen time and time again to hide behind women, children and the elderly, to make out as if the nasty Israeli soldiers are out to kill anyone in their way. FYI, Israel has canceled many missions because there were too many civilians in the way.. So, next time Hamas bombs a restaurant, I'd like to see your response to that. It would quite frankly interest me very much.

Today 20 ppl killed by Israeli invasion on Gaza .. every day similar number or more die on Gaza 90% of them innocent ppl sitting at their homes ...
    Israel cut fuel and electricity from Gaza , life stopped , transport system stoped ,hospitals stores of drugs are gone , patients dying on a daily basis b'cuz ICU units , artificial ventilators , kidney dialysis machines are stopped ...

do you think that the sons,daughter,fathers,mothers of those killed ppl by Israeli army will set and watch you kill their families.
    No they will fight back , and they will bomb them selves on tanks and soldiers of the Israeli army .

k , Hamas militants fire rockets at the near by Israeli colonies every once and a while , the rockets do nothing , they are home made , they don't kill even if they fall on your head ,we never heard of an innocent Israeli killed by Hammas rockets , i know that b'cuz i live there , and Hammas rockets that are fired at you half of them are back directed at us b'cuz they are primitive and not directed ....

why don't the Israeli army kill hamas militants why do the Israeli army have to punish all the ppl in Gaza and kill innocent ppl ....

you know that only 55% of Palestinians elected Hammas there are 45% that don't want Hammas to rule , but after what Israeli army did and do in a daily basis , 100 % of Palestinians are behind Hammas ..

2. Lounge   -   #32
    brotherdoobie's Avatar Long live Hissyfit BT Rep: +1
    Indeed. Hoi, Les. I've been talking to myself for the better part of the night and day.
    It has been lonely.

-bd

3. Lounge   -   #33
    Biggles's Avatar Looking for loopholes
    Quote Originally Posted by brotherdoobie View Post
    Indeed. Hoi, Les. I've been talking to myself for the better part of the night and day.
    It has been lonely.

-bd
    Where are they all?

(JP is watching the hoops obviousment)
    Cogito cogito ergo cogito sum

4. Lounge   -   #34
    brotherdoobie's Avatar Long live Hissyfit BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggles View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by brotherdoobie View Post
    It has been lonely.

-bd
    Where are they all?

(JP is watching the hoops obviousment)
    Football

-bd

5. Lounge   -   #35
    tralalala's Avatar The Almighty
    Quote Originally Posted by S3v3N View Post
    Come on bawa, we both know those soldiers were out to get Hamas militants, and not school students. We both know, that Hamas militants have chosen time and time again to hide behind women, children and the elderly, to make out as if the nasty Israeli soldiers are out to kill anyone in their way. FYI, Israel has canceled many missions because there were too many civilians in the way.. So, next time Hamas bombs a restaurant, I'd like to see your response to that. It would quite frankly interest me very much.

Today 20 ppl killed by Israeli invasion on Gaza .. every day similar number or more die on Gaza 90% of them innocent ppl sitting at their homes ...
    Israel cut fuel and electricity from Gaza , life stopped , transport system stoped ,hospitals stores of drugs are gone , patients dying on a daily basis b'cuz ICU units , artificial ventilators , kidney dialysis machines are stopped ...

do you think that the sons,daughter,fathers,mothers of those killed ppl by Israeli army will set and watch you kill their families.
    No they will fight back , and they will bomb them selves on tanks and soldiers of the Israeli army .

k , Hamas militants fire rockets at the near by Israeli colonies every once and a while , the rockets do nothing , they are home made , they don't kill even if they fall on your head ,we never heard of an innocent Israeli killed by Hammas rockets , i know that b'cuz i live there , and Hammas rockets that are fired at you half of them are back directed at us b'cuz they are primitive and not directed ....

why don't the Israeli army kill hamas militants why do the Israeli army have to punish all the ppl in Gaza and kill innocent ppl ....

you know that only 55% of Palestinians elected Hammas there are 45% that don't want Hammas to rule , but after what Israeli army did and do in a daily basis , 100 % of Palestinians are behind Hammas ..
    Wake up, moron. Hamas rockets have killed 3 civilians. They have wounded hundreds. I find it hard to believe you didn't see Osher Twito - 8 year old, amputated by a Kassam rocket.

And may I ask you this - Why should Israel give the people of Gaza, who's leaders obviously don't want anything to do with us, fuel food and water? I mean, it all originates from Israel, so why should we supply it if we are being targeted by people from within Gaza? Answer that please.. You're a twit, you seem to think you should get all of the benefits and still be allowed to fight you "holy war", hiding behind women and children. Hamas militants are pathetic. Fight a war, assholes, not a civilian-killing spin.

Oh, and maybe now people should realise what voting in a terrorist organisation causes.. And your "45% didn't vote Hamas" isn't a good enough excuse, it's what's called democracy.. I'm guessing that hasn't hit your part of the world yet.. Has it?

6. Lounge   -   #36
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Hiding behind civilians is a strategy that has been employed throughout history.
    When soldiers can't clearly separate combatants and noncombatants terrible things tend to happen.
    That clearly is the Hamas strategy to gain sympathy.
    What they failed to realize though is Israel is about the only country in the world to find that kind of collateral damage acceptable.

I feel great sympathy for both of you.

7. Lounge   -   #37
    tralalala's Avatar The Almighty
    ^ Problem with them is, they never know when to give it a rest.. It's funny, as they claim to want to talk with us now, after they have been pounded. This is a stage that happens every once in a while when they run out of money/ammo, then they refill their stocks, and fight again.. So, by stopping all of the electricity, food, water, and fuel into the strip, I think they will finally realise how badly they rely upon us...

8. Lounge   -   #38
    Wake up, moron. Hamas rockets have killed 3 civilians. They have wounded hundreds. I find it hard to believe you didn't see Osher Twito - 8 year old, amputated by a Kassam rocket.
    i feel sorry for the 8 years old amputated child , but you don't see the hundred of children killed on Gaza ...
    don't compare a qussam with a 1 ton f19 rocket ...

And may I ask you this - Why should Israel give the people of Gaza, who's leaders obviously don't want anything to do with us, fuel food and water? I mean, it all originates from Israel, so why should we supply it if we are being targeted by people from within Gaza? Answer that please.. You're a twit, you seem to think you should get all of the benefits and still be allowed to fight you "holy war", hiding behind women and children. Hamas militants are pathetic. Fight a war, assholes, not a civilian-killing spin.
    you don't understand , we don't take water , food , fuel from Israel.
    the problem is Isreal had made a siege around gaza , that we can't get anything that we normaly get from Egypt or buy from Isreali companies .

and excuse me , your army is so fuckin pathetic with all what it got of weapons and support from the us and Europe it can't enter Gaza ,all the fight they do on the borders .
    same like Lebanon they couldn't do shit , they were so fucked and frustrated that they make their jets bombard every living thing on Lebanon .. pathetic hah ..

Oh, and maybe now people should realise what voting in a terrorist organisation causes.. And your "45% didn't vote Hamas" isn't a good enough excuse, it's what's called democracy.. I'm guessing that hasn't hit your part of the world yet.. Has it?
    the whole world didn't accept Hammas winning the voting ,and they sieged Hammas and gaza , the whole world don't respect democracy ...

9. Lounge   -   #39
    ^ Problem with them is, they never know when to give it a rest.. It's funny, as they claim to want to talk with us now, after they have been pounded. This is a stage that happens every once in a while when they run out of money/ammo, then they refill their stocks, and fight again.. So, by stopping all of the electricity, food, water, and fuel into the strip, I think they will finally realise how badly they rely upon us...
    you are so naive , Hammas have weapons more than before , underground cities and tunnels go even under Israel ..

10. Lounge   -   #40
    Mr JP Fugley's Avatar Frog Shoulder BT Rep: +4
    The whole World should respect democracy.

Any other system is wrong.
    "there is nothing misogynistic about anything, stop trippin.
    i type this way because im black and from nyc chill son "

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast