Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 345678916 ... LastLast

Thread: HDbits.org , New rule .. good users are not allowed

maverick_andy's Avatar broken heart... BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    I like your Title
    I've learned that it takes years to build up trust,
    and it only takes suspicion, not proof, to destroy it.

I am proud to be a part of this communities.FSC|FST

2. BitTorrent   -   #52
    dr jones's Avatar the doctor BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    that why i dont use seebox

3. BitTorrent   -   #53
    becomehokage's Avatar AAARGH! BT Rep: +1
    I think that guy is just shittalking about HDB.I mean cmon now do u think staff there are so dumb to ban him cause he was using a seedbox???!?!?
    Im kay

4. BitTorrent   -   #54
    forthat's Avatar ha..ha ..ha.. BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    i don't know why some the guys overseed.......

well i have 512kbps well i am very happy with it.......

that was the reason that have kept karma to the people those who has low speeds(i don't consider i have low speeds with 512 kbps i can upload 4-5 gb per day and around 100 gb to all my accounts)

karma is a good thing guys....i saw that they are some people it like a bitch.....

well those who accuse it,they might have high speeds can buffer tons of GB but there are some who can't upload much ........this help some people.....not all the people has box's...

5. BitTorrent   -   #55
    RedRansom's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Umm i had over 700gb upload and nearly 15000 bonus point and i helped users for find educations tracker at forum... But they disabled me too if they wanna be new u-kt keep working and diasable all ppl only vip+staff members is enough for that ...
    they dont listen ppl especailly some staff member at irc ...
    you can see the admin is far away from tracker if some1 wanna donate will wait nearly 1 or 2 weeks for his answer ...
    only sportcenter is the the best and helpful , others dont worth to talk with them
    and i am happy to nwo disabled from sdbits i hope nano will disabled too : ...

6. BitTorrent   -   #56
    BANNED BT Rep: +2
    optimal ratio there is between 1 - 2, they donīt like ppl who make big buffer /and I understand this.../

7. BitTorrent   -   #57
    where's hdb staff already! I'm just dyyying to know.
    my bet is on the collectors-give-away-bonanza. poll needed here, may we have one?

karma can be horrible thing, I still keep missing all the buses
    "That was a great speech. If McCain wins, he'll owe it to Sarah Palin."
    "We're fucked. I think."

8. BitTorrent   -   #58
    Quote Originally Posted by Crutavv View Post
    optimal ratio there is between 1 - 2, they donīt like ppl who make big buffer /and I understand this.../
    this is your reason

9. BitTorrent   -   #59
    P2PDog's Avatar Beagle
    To those saying seedboxes are stupid, remember one thing: on private sites, the amount you can download is based on your upload speed, not your download speed.

I've got pretty good download speeds (15mbps), but really crappy upload (256kbps). I have no problem downloading things, but it takes forever to seed it back at that speed. That really limits how much I can grab. In order to be able to get the stuff that I want, I need a higher upload speed and the only way for me to get that is with a seedbox.

It seems like a pretty good deal to me. With my regular connection, I could only grab a few things that I wanted, but with the seedbox I can grab as much as I want to. For less than what my cable bill costs me every month, I now have access to as many movies, TV shows, music, etc that I want.

10. BitTorrent   -   #60
    Tokeman's Avatar Ron Paul 2012 BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Quote Originally Posted by P2PDog View Post
    To those saying seedboxes are stupid, remember one thing: on private sites, the amount you can download is based on your upload speed, not your download speed.

I've got pretty good download speeds (15mbps), but really crappy upload (256kbps). I have no problem downloading things, but it takes forever to seed it back at that speed. That really limits how much I can grab. In order to be able to get the stuff that I want, I need a higher upload speed and the only way for me to get that is with a seedbox.

It seems like a pretty good deal to me. With my regular connection, I could only grab a few things that I wanted, but with the seedbox I can grab as much as I want to. For less than what my cable bill costs me every month, I now have access to as many movies, TV shows, music, etc that I want.
    Exactly how much stuff do you need to watch everyday? Don't you have anything else to do? I dl everything I could want, and never have any issues seeding with my cable isp. Hell, I didn't have too much trouble with 40kb/s upload either. If you really want to dl that much, why not just pay 10 bucks a month for newsgroups, that have all the same releases? You would save a bundle, and help stem the overseeding that is being done on torrent sites.

Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 345678916 ... LastLast