Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: in the making

ehh your site has many security issues with it you might want to patch them up, before your site is defaced/taken down

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    Intr4ns1t's Avatar Pro-antinegativist BT Rep: +4
    Are you the same deano that was involved in some inter-site drama between a couple now dead torrent sites about a year ago? I know you're "done with this convo" but I am curious if you are the same guy I am thinking of, cuz you really remind of him.....
    Quote Originally Posted by KFlint
    Think 9 is the new 10.

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    in how do you see secuurity issues, i am using a source code which is hignly secured.. not like ts or tbdev you seee out there. there have been many attacks using sql injections and other ways which have been tested purposly for sercurity issues, but if you can find me a whole i will patch it.

iv always been known as daffy.. iv only had 1 issue thru torrenting and that was to do with my own site before christmas. iv never gotten bad name from anywhere, infcant if you check around the scene most will know me.
    Last edited by daffy; 01-24-2009 at 08:13 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    The security issue is hosting in the USA, obviously.

That shit is Busch league.
    Last edited by Skizo; 01-24-2009 at 08:15 PM.

yo

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    lmao oh that, i thought you meant with my code itself asi know its secure... im looking into changing servers but like i said earlier nobody server is safe no matter where. i know plenty of sites hosted in us have been long time and never had problem, also i know peeps who have butt anyone can get shudown no matter where your server sits. e.g, not mentioning names but a good m8 of mine has just taked down a server which hosts alot of sites not just torrenting. ddos attacks and botnets of hes are out there. within 15 mins attacking the site, poof, there no longer online. im sat watching the site as we speak, there on 1 minute but with mass overload then the next there gone again.. im thinking of changing locations anyway but nothing is safe.

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    god man, what a thread this turned out to be.. to be honest id like an admin to delete the whole topic please.. wish i never came in here now.

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    made me feel really welcome

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    infcant if you check around the scene most will know me.
    well people, please dont bother asking me, as i have never fucking heard of him lol

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    ghurka's Avatar Welsh Bhoy BT Rep: +5
    The trouble is that if you don't want honesty then you shouldn't post here. The fact that you are hosted in one of the worst possible locations does nothing to attract new members...ffs most of the members here could have told you the US is a no-no for trackers. Seems more like a Mickey Mouse tracker than daffy

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Quote Originally Posted by daffy View Post
    god man, what a thread this turned out to be.. to be honest id like an admin to delete the whole topic please.. wish i never came in here now.
    we wish the same, honest.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast