Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread: HDBits.org

kukushka's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabalo View Post
    You care about the pretimes ?
    for blurays the "pretimes" of hdbits are far behind hdchina, for example, inglorious basterds bluray was released with more than 24hrs delay after it appeared at hdc. hdbits is a great tracker, sure, but i wouldn't say that they're dominating the others

2. BitTorrent   -   #52
    NiKRuLeZ's Avatar µTorrent BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Quote Originally Posted by kukushka View Post
    You care about the pretimes ?
    for blurays the "pretimes" of hdbits are far behind hdchina, for example, inglorious basterds bluray was released with more than 24hrs delay after it appeared at hdc. hdbits is a great tracker, sure, but i wouldn't say that they're dominating the others
    Full bluray images appear on the scene?
    Last edited by NiKRuLeZ; 12-03-2009 at 12:11 AM.

3. BitTorrent   -   #53
    MODERATION BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80
    [QUOTE=kukushka;3343211]there's no such tracker as hdbits.ro

B*****t,

http://www.bit-hdtv.com - Torrents 18,931
    http://hdchina.org - Torrents 15292
    https://scenehd.org - Torrents 5,948 ( allot packs )

4. BitTorrent   -   #54
    B U L L S H I T

is what you meant to write haha

5. BitTorrent   -   #55
    hotshot6473's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Lol u people obviously have no idea what quality HD content is which is understandable if you are not a member and therefore have a better understanding of the reasons for having internal content.

On HDBits speed does not matter... only quality. There is no such thing as pretimes on HDBits since it is not a scene tracker. All scene content gets deleted from the site once an internal encode is made which has far better quality.

All people talking about pre-times and number of torrents are comparing the wrong things when talking about non-scene HD sites. If you are a HD newb you don't belong on the sites because you won;t appreciate it.
    Last edited by hotshot6473; 12-03-2009 at 02:11 AM.

6. BitTorrent   -   #56
    DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by hotshot6473 View Post
    Lol u people obviously have no idea what quality HD content is which is understandable if you are not a member and therefore have a better understanding of the reasons for having internal content.

On HDBits speed does not matter... only quality. There is no such thing as pretimes on HDBits since it is not a scene tracker. All scene content gets deleted from the site once an internal encode is made which has far better quality.

All people talking about pre-times and number of torrents are comparing the wrong things when talking about non-scene HD sites. If you are a HD newb you don't belong on the sites because you won;t appreciate it.
    You say they are so much about quality but I think what they care about more is dvd5/dvd9

7. BitTorrent   -   #57
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    There are no dvdrips at HDbits. are you confusing that with SDbits ?

8. BitTorrent   -   #58
    hotshot6473's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by nosal View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by hotshot6473 View Post

You say they are so much about quality but I think what they care about more is dvd5/dvd9
    DVD5 and DVD9 sizing only comes into play for 720p encodes...and that's only if the source can be compressed to that without much detail loss

9. BitTorrent   -   #59
    DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +2
    There are no dvdrips at HDbits. are you confusing that with SDbits ?
    lol...My friend you are a wee bit naive.
    Last edited by nosal; 12-03-2009 at 02:50 AM.

10. BitTorrent   -   #60
    that my friend is a FACT^

that was a joke Cabalo come on man
    Last edited by DubDub; 12-03-2009 at 04:36 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast