Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 8910111213 LastLast

Thread: Half Life 2 Beta On Irc

Originally posted by CadeLaguana@8 October 2003 - 23:55
    Well esal, I didn't have any errors. If you downloaded the one from Bittorrentmovies.de then shouldn't be any problems. Mine installed like a charm. Abu I have a amd athlon xp 2200+ 1.8 ghz processor, 384 mb ddr ram, and it runs pretty damn good! .

Good luck Esal.
    I downloaded my version from here, but when I try to extract the .rar file in winRar or winAce it prompts me for a password. Any suggestions?

2. Games   -   #102
    abu_has_the_power's Avatar I have cool stars
    Originally posted by dogknight+9 October 2003 - 00:01--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dogknight @ 9 October 2003 - 00:01)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-CadeLaguana@8 October 2003 - 23:55
    Well esal, I didn&#39;t have any errors.&nbsp; If you downloaded the one from Bittorrentmovies.de then shouldn&#39;t be any problems.&nbsp; Mine installed like a charm.&nbsp; Abu I have a amd athlon xp 2200+ 1.8 ghz processor, 384 mb ddr ram, and it runs pretty damn good&#33;&nbsp; .

Good luck Esal.
    I downloaded my version from here, but when I try to extract the .rar file in winRar or winAce it prompts me for a password. Any suggestions? [/b][/quote]
    it said the "passwort" is www.bittorentmovies.de

and i&#39;m dling the thing, and it says operation timed out or something like that using shadows experimental client. wat do i do? does this have many seeders? which 1 has the most seeders?

3. Games   -   #103
    Poster
    I hear the password is that site, movietorrents.de or what ever, not exactly sure the name of the site. Im downloading the 62nd part now, maybe that was part of the problem, also getting my latest video drivers.

4. Games   -   #104
    which torrent has the most seeders?

5. Games   -   #105
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    someone needs to put it in their kazaa folder. I only have one seed now. know one wants to share damn leachers.

6. Games   -   #106
    Poster
    Originally posted by CadeLaguana@8 October 2003 - 21:00
    Geforce 5200. Yo here are some more. These were fun as hell to make. I managed to get him set up on this mattress. Pretty fun stuff dude.

Tell me what you think about the last one...heh...

EDIT: I redid the last one since I thought it was pretty good. In case it gets around the internet, I want people to know it was me &#33;

It was hard getting him in that position with the gravity gun...
    Wow, thanks for the pics&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; hahahahhaha&#33;

Im not going to help you soldier

I dont think my GFX card can handle the game...

i have a Geforce 4 MX440

7. Games   -   #107
    Poster
    Alright well Ive gotten teh game to start. I hadnt installed directx9 yet, just reformatted. but let me ask you this, when I click on Play game, and selct training level, I press play, and nothing happens. I read some where that you press the console key and put in a level command, but what is it? Any help please?

8. Games   -   #108
    CadeLaguana's Avatar Poster
    Well I don&#39;t think the levels are synced or scripted or some shit. If you want to get to a level, hit the "~" key, then type in "Maps *" without those parenthasis. Then it will bring up levels, then when you find the one you want, type in the console: "map (then type your maps full name here, usually something like &#39;d3_c17_01", or something like that). B)

Oh and Cygnuz, you should be able to run it with that. My second computer is a geforce mx/mx 400 and it ran "laggy, but not TOO bad", on 640x(whatever that number is...forgot). You will be able to play it, but it won&#39;t be a pleasing time. I tried it out on my other computer just to see, I have to say its not too good. But do it anyway, you&#39;ll get to have some fun.

9. Games   -   #109
    read the faq. its the 1st or 2nd page of this thread

10. Games   -   #110
    anyone feel like answering my question?? which torrent has the most seeders?

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 8910111213 LastLast