Page 20 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1017181920212223 LastLast

Thread: Unlimited ****.*** invites !

megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Thanks, Q! Good to be back.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #192
    Quarterquack's Avatar sprclfrglstcxpldcs BT Rep: +3
    You were gone? :confused:
    Ellipses go here.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #193
    Quote Originally Posted by ringhunter View Post
    You were gone? :confused:
    Just this little thing I do each year... stop by the closest amazonian rain forest, hand out some essential vitamins, food and water, help build a couple emergency assistance hospitals, kick start one to five reading programs, and establish long-range wi-fi to some needy villages.

It is just a little, but it feels good to contribute to this world in my own small way.
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #194
    You should consider teaching people how to fish.
    Ellipses go here.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #195
    I'm only one man, rh...

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #196
    With one hell of a big heart, for sure.

By the way, totally unrelated (or is it?), I was driving past this village in my dune buggy earlier on today, and saw a bunch of people in a forest clearing with a crapload of pills. Needless to say, I convinced them I was God, took the pills away, ground them into powder form, combined it with some sand, and substituted the local hospital's vicodin supply with my concoction. I then headed to the local library on my way home, to read up on some of the adverse side-effects I may have caused, but with all eyes set on me as an "outsider", I mistakenly thought they were on to me, and I set the place on fire, before came back home. It was a stressful day.
    Ellipses go here.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #197

By the way, totally unrelated (or is it?), I was driving past this village in my dune buggy earlier on today, and saw a bunch of people in a forest clearing with a crapload of pills. Needless to say, I convinced them I was God, took the pills away, ground them into powder form, combined it with some sand, and substituted the local hospital's vicodin supply with my concoction. I then headed to the local library on my way home, to read up on some of the adverse side-effects I may have caused, but with all eyes set on me as an "outsider", I mistakenly thought they were on to me, and I set the place on fire, before came back home. It was a stressful day.
    You are a republican, aren't you, rh? Oh, wait, you said it was a stressful day.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #198
    I'm in Canadaland, bastardizing our political system is not how we do it, eh.
    Ellipses go here.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #199
    sangos's Avatar T|-|E RE/-\PER BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Just this little thing I do each year... stop by the closest amazonian rain forest, hand out some essential vitamins, food and water, help build a couple emergency assistance hospitals, kick start one to five reading programs, and establish long-range wi-fi to some needy villages.

It is just a little, but it feels good to contribute to this world in my own small way.

f-Oh-Really-3344.gif

change it so i dont get my A** Kicked

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #200
    I'm in Canadaland, bastardizing our political system is not how we do it, eh.
    Then what do you call evil-doers in Canadia?