Page 3 of 59 FirstFirst 1234561353 ... LastLast

Thread: AOM's recruit site (wtf??)

Intr4ns1t's Avatar Pro-antinegativist BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by bumrocks View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacqueline View Post

Trust me.. I know... because I'm the admin of the site.
    I can confirm this. This is who Intr4ns1t was referring to. If she says anything in regards to AOM, then it is as legit as it gets.
    Haha, actually no, I was referring to the person who probably made that fake site (I don't want to say his name cuz he's like beetlejuice,) but the same purpose is filled by Jacqueline posting quickly.
    Quote Originally Posted by KFlint
    Think 9 is the new 10.

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    Quote Originally Posted by bijoy View Post
    Should I??
    If you say, 'yes', then I will.
    I recommend you do. That site's obviously up to no good. Of course it's your decision.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    Slickerey's Avatar <3 FST BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by anon-sbi View Post
    that came from the real AOM's sysop herself
    Women on the internet? When did this happen?

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    Magnum's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Now you know the site is a fake (and that came from the real AOM's sysop herself), why don't you remove the link from the first post?
    Should I??
    Who the hell is this guy anon? Your puppet?Hahahaha!

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    bijoy's Avatar secret lover BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Magnum View Post

Should I??
    Who the hell is this guy anon? Your puppet?Hahahaha!
    not really, but certainly less experienced with the bt politics than him.
    PS: link edited.

Quote Originally Posted by Slickerey View Post

both of us missed.
    Last edited by bijoy; 01-30-2011 at 06:08 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Teh n00b.

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    Quote Originally Posted by Slickerey View Post
    that came from the real AOM's sysop herself

you are so funny. in which country to do you live?
    its GIRLPOWER in my country

and you can leave the link there. if it was only to warn members to NOT fall for fake sites like the one you mentioned.

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    Are you kidding? You post more on those drama threads than I do.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacqueline View Post
    By the way, it might have looked like I would suggest that YOU are the one that has been trying to scam us, but that was not my point. I was talking about the person who is trying to CREATE fake websites like the one you mentioned, using staff names to make it look more realistic. THAT was the one I was talking about. Its just a shame that there is just 1 person on this planet who is so mad about NOT being an AOM member that his only goal in life is to make us look bad. he has invested so much time, effort AND money in trying to spread bad news about us. We dont ask money for a membership and never ask for donations either. All donations go back to the community in value of prizes, group buys, server costs etc. If you are starting up in magic and you want to discover if this is something for you, go to demonoid.me. They have hundreds of magic files. Good luck bijoy, stay alert!
    BTW I'm waiting for anon's & idol's post here..
    Since magic is itself "a scam" , attempting to make the false appear real ( albeit with sometimes a little more talent , dexterity and a little less blatant avarice involved - although David Copperfield sort of negates my point ) I think sort of the case of kettle- black.
    Or maybe I'm finding too much irony in the his particular case with title Art of Misdirection ?

There satisfied?

Btw when I was young I was interested in magic but I found it to be too much work so I went into professional sports instead.
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 01-30-2011 at 06:31 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Respect my lack of authority.

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    bijoy's Avatar secret lover BT Rep: +1
    Are you kidding? You post more on those drama threads than I do.
    I'm just trying to learn some of these... (politics)

Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Btw when I was young I was interested in magic but I found it to be too much work so I went into professional sports instead.
    wow!!!
    Last edited by bijoy; 01-30-2011 at 06:36 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Teh n00b.

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    MODERATION
    No jac you never ask for donations do you, infact your asking for it here too :-
    http://artofmisdirection.net/index.php

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

And of course its not AOM who took just about every magic file off AOMK daily, just to keep AOM going, as AOM was so inadequate
    Taking all our magic Dvds on seed the bonus, as you lot only uploaded ebooks in kind to others is not great, or kind
    Your whole sites foundation is built on scum, and bad attitude, and we both know it
    Regardless of how you sneak, or come across, theres no denying how you got your files, or user base to start AOM

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

INFACT is it not now true that you still have 99% of AOMKs poached users, and that you personally, along with Lenaud01 poached them by acting as trusted staff members on AOMK??
    You are bad news, and just a money hungry site, we only need to look at your AOM recruit site here :-

Again a ploy of this sort you pulled off before on here with the same type of advertisement :-
    https://filesharingtalk.com/threads/2...ill-be-deleted

i think you need to evaluate how you got AOM started, and at what cost to AOMK, as you totally destroyed the user base, and magic share there
    in the past with your dirty tricks
    So dont make out your some saint, as your not, and acting as a staff member on a site to poach its members, and kick innocent members, so it looks like it was AOMK in itself was to blame is totally wrong, and as i said your whole sites foundation is built on bad ground

Also if AOM is so good, why does the AOMK trade site have more new magic files ( since all bad users like you have been removed ) why do we now have 100s of more magic files than you, and that includes any other copy site created on our magic files by our EX users, and you staff leecher at AOM???

ANYONE Wanting an invite to the magic AOMK trade site let me know, and ill show you all how great AOMK is in files now we got rid of our trash

Your recruit site here will fail, just as AOM always has done, because your all money orientated, and out for profit :-
    Last edited by CHEEKYCHAP; 01-30-2011 at 08:49 PM.

Page 3 of 59 FirstFirst 1234561353 ... LastLast