Poster
    hahaha somebody stole my name HEHEHE
    thank god i have the second one "KZLOCK"

Latest version download here:
    http://hybridgraf.com/downloads/

NEXT WEEK!!!
    PATCH VERSION WILL BE OUT!!!

3. File Sharing   -   #133
    Good job Einstein, finally a new version to download and use!!! But still the STI menu bug and multiple dialog boxes bug MUST be fixed. (And also many other bugs mentioned by me and other people in previous posts...) But it's nice to see that you have greyed out Kazaa's exit menu item and jump supernode if Kazaa's system tray icon isn't hidden. (That's the only new feature I can really see from the outside...) Can't wait for the patch version which is definitely needed!!! (By the way is this KzLock version 2 or version 1.2, as the filename says KzLock2.exe, but the version number inside says version 1.2...)

P.S. There is a bug: If I extract KzLock2.exe to a folder and run it, it will run as normal, but after that first/initial run, where the "manifest" file that deals with the XP skins/themes or whatever is created in the same directory as the exe file, KzLock will not run properly again (unless I delete the manifest file). This is the error message that comes up if the manifest file is present:
    ---
    ...\KzLock2.exe (... represents the actual path to the exe file on the hard disk)

This application has failed to start because the application configuration is incorrect. Reinstalling the application may fix the problem.
    ---

Please fix/implement everything that I have mentioned, Einstein!!! Thanks a lot in advance!!!

4. File Sharing   -   #134
    Einstein, Finally...........UR BACK!!!!!! where have u been? y did u drop out on us like tat? pls let sme1 kw if u will b away in future(hope it doesnt). neways gr8 to c u back. pls go through the post fm the 1st n read all suggestions n make a new post for the upcoming patch. eres a link tat mite help in MSF protection link n i got a new name - 'KazaGuard' wat do u tink??
    neways im goin to test it tomorrow. have a BIG day today

5. File Sharing   -   #135
    i have just tried kazaaprotector(2), and i used to use an old version, i cant get kazaa to unlock!! If i press unlock it does nothing. no dialogue asking for pass ... nothing. I cant use my kazaa now

Can someone help me to unlock it.

Frosty

EDIT: nm, just delete kazaalock.exe

6. File Sharing   -   #136
    i did sme searchin for the MSF protection n turned up wit 2 new links link 1 and link 2
    hope this helps. really keen on having this feature implemented
    2nd link kinda sux coz they charge too much n i dint find ne cracks

7. File Sharing   -   #137
    Bowen747x's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by frosty@28 April 2003 - 09:05
    i have just tried kazaaprotector(2), and i used to use an old version, i cant get kazaa to unlock!! If i press unlock it does nothing.  no dialogue asking for pass ... nothing.  I cant use my kazaa now 

Can someone help me to unlock it.

Frosty

EDIT: nm, just delete kazaalock.exe  
    same thing happened 2 me, and it wont run now, so i redownloaded it, works good again, but still, once its locked u can NOT unlock it!!! u have 2 shutdown kzlock, delete it, and close kazaa using ctrl+alt+delete(thats how i did it anyway)
    its no big deal 4 me cuz i have no need 2 use it but its a nice prog and i hope this bug can b fixed
    tYiA

8. File Sharing   -   #138
    Poster
    So far I've tryed EVERY update of this prog... I've found .50 works the best.

9. File Sharing   -   #139
    DAMMIT!!! Why has he left us again???

10. File Sharing   -   #140
    Bowen747x's Avatar Poster
    fuck this program, its stupid anyway, maybe rocko could whip something off similar 2 this 4 his extensions
    tYiA

Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 41112131415 LastLast