Page 54 of 70 FirstFirst ... 4445152535455565764 ... LastLast

Thread: I would like to argue something pretty important to me.

Quote Originally Posted by SnnY
    I admitted I was wrong about one thing, just one thing. Most of what I said still stands.

What bits?

"Argued for the sake of it" that would be what you are doing, too bad (for you) that your vile opinions shine through when you attempt to do the serious debate thing, and that all you manage to do now is come off as a sore loser.

Your words >> I could just as easily have argued for the palestinians, <<
    You also stated that you only posted to argue with me.

But I have pointed out things particular, like the fact that you are using lies and inaccuracies, sites made by people who share your opinion, not sites containing accurate facts, to support your accusations.

You have never pointed out anything in particular, you just accuse me of using lies and inaccuracies, you have been unable to provide one lie and refute it, or one inaccuracy with different data.

Or the fact that you so very obviously refuse to accept that israelis aren't villains. You have, after all, called them thieves, said that they are out to steal all the arabs' land, called them brainwashed, and used the word israeli as an insult.

l called the Israelis who occupied Palestinian lands thieves, as have other people on here, l don't see you arguing with them.

So, I have pointed out things in particular, and I'm not the only one, you just refuse to accept that.

See above.
    "First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win."

2. The Drawing Room   -   #532
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    [QUOTE=RioDeLeo]
    I admitted I was wrong about one thing, just one thing. Most of what I said still stands.

What bits?
    Everything but the percentage of innocent settlers, and let's face it, there still are innocent settlers.

Your words >> I could just as easily have argued for the palestinians, <<
    You also stated that you only posted to argue with me.
    Where? I never stated that, I stated that I stayed on because you made me. Should I not have answered your post, so you could say I didn't have a response?

I said I could have argued for both sides, that doesn't mean no one should argue on the israeli side, or that I don't care about them. Just as I care about the palestinians.

Unlike you, who I'm pretty sure don't care about anyone.

You have never pointed out anything in particular, you just accuse me of using lies and inaccuracies, you have been unable to provide one lie and refute it, or one inaccuracy with different data.
    I thought I just did, again, by stating that the sites you use to prove the bulk of your posts are, quite obviously, not reliable, also, that last one doesn't really say a thing about what you've claimed about present Israel, or israeli zionists today, which makes it even stranger.

Anyhow, the fact that there are no credible sites claiming the same things you've posted about, for example zionism in Israel, is a pretty sure sign it isn't real. If there were, I'm sure you'd have posted that instead.

Like lynx said, it's easy to google for the "facts" you want, that doesn't mean a thing if you don't make sure they actually are facts.

l called the Israelis who occupied Palestinian lands thieves, as have other people on here, l don't see you arguing with them.
    Yep, you've said it about all of them, and you've also said that Israel is run by zionists who, according to you, are out to steal the middle east or something, that would make the whole of Israel into thieves, if it was true.

I won't argue with rat', or lynx about it, because they know what TF they are talking about, and they know not to make blanket statements about every single settler.

And furthermore, both of them have already distanced themselves from your argument. lynx even asked you if you were out to hurt palestinian sympathizers.

See above.
    See above.

3. The Drawing Room   -   #533
    I thought I just did, again, by stating that the sites you use to prove the bulk of your posts are, quite obviously, not reliable, also, that last one doesn't really say a thing about what you've claimed about present Israel, or israeli zionists today, which makes it even stranger.

There you go again, generalizing .. you really are a hopeless case, you have absolutely nothing to say, so you carry on with the same old shit. What have l claimed about present Israel? BE SPECIFIC!! l claimed the original concept of Israel as a Jewish state was Zionist, prove me wrong!

Anyhow, the fact that there are no credible sites claiming the same things you've posted about, for example zionism in Israel, is a pretty sure sign it isn't real. If there were, I'm sure you'd have posted that instead.

This really is over the top shit, you're losing it SnnY.

Like lynx said, it's easy to google for the "facts" you want, that doesn't mean a thing if you don't make sure they actually are facts.

Listen to who's talking, you really are a joke!

Yep, you've said it about all of them, and you've also said that Israel is run by zionists (Read my answer above.) who, according to you, are out to steal the middle east or something, that would make the whole of Israel into thieves, if it was true.

Now you're making things up, show me where l said that?

I won't argue with rat', or lynx about it, because they know what TF they are talking about, and they know not to make blanket statements about every single settler.

Really? Read Rat's post again.

And furthermore, both of them have already distanced themselves from your argument. lynx even asked you if you were out to hurt palestinian sympathizers.

So what? Are they Gods?
    "First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win."

4. The Drawing Room   -   #534
    tralalala's Avatar The Almighty
    Wow this thread has flown off topic....

Rio, you stated that I stated lies - that the Syrians do not want the Golan back - well, it's a fact that every 6 months, Israel and Syria re-sign a ceasefire and an agreement that states that the current border with Syria will remain as is.... Crap? I don't think so...
    You also said we started the war - please try to think what would have happened if we didn't. Hard to think? Not for me it isn't... It's pretty obviouse what would have happened if we did not defend ourselves from the start.
    That killing of the kid - Why is it relevant? I mean, no one has taken into account the many murders taken out by Palestinian terrorists.. Which probably means that most of them - you don't care about, so why should I care so much about a killing that happened BY MISTAKE 5 years ago...!?

5. The Drawing Room   -   #535
    lynx's Avatar .
    Quote Originally Posted by RioDeLeo
    Quote Originally Posted by lynx
    Is it your reading skills which are fading?

YOU posted a site claiming it was supported by Zionist organisations.

Are you talking about this site >> Homeward Bound? << ??
    Let me quote from the site ..
    Stephanie Glick
    Supervisor of Academic Affairs
    Jewish University in CyberspacE
    Student and Academic Department
    World Zionist Organization

And from the bottom of the page ..
    Sponsored by the Joint Program for Jewish Education of the State of Israel,
    the Jewish Agency for Israel and the World Zionist Organization.

The site itself is a history of Zionism using the resources of the Central Zionist Archives.

YOU claimed I hadn't shecked it out when I called you on it.

Now you claim you've exposed ME?
    l exposed you for twisting my words to make it look like l was saying something l didn't.

Do you have a goldfish by any chance, I think you could do with some advice on how to prolong your attention span.

I think you are mean this site as the one sponsored by the people you quote.
    http://www.iea.org.il/blueprint/index.htm
    But your head is so far up your arse you can't even post a link correctly. The link you posted is a palestinian web page which is stealing content from the above site.

Edit: As for exposing me, I quoted your own words. If you didn't make your meaning clear that's your own fault.
    Last edited by lynx; 07-19-2005 at 03:25 PM.
    Political correctness is based on the principle that it's possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

6. The Drawing Room   -   #536

But your head is so far up your arse you can't even post a link correctly. The link you posted is a palestinian web page which is stealing content from the above site.

It's you with your head up your arse Lynx, and you're admin. l posted a link to the site as a resource and background to the history of Zionism, not to prove a point. What difference does it make where you read it?

Edit: As for exposing me, I quoted your own words. If you didn't make your meaning clear that's your own fault.

It was quite clear, you deliberately twisted it.

7. The Drawing Room   -   #537
    Quote Originally Posted by tralalala
    Wow this thread has flown off topic....

Rio, you stated that I stated lies - that the Syrians do not want the Golan back - well, it's a fact that every 6 months, Israel and Syria re-sign a ceasefire and an agreement that states that the current border with Syria will remain as is.... Crap? I don't think so...

Crap! Show me one word from a Syrian source stating their satisfaction with the Israeli occupation?

The only "six months" l can find reference to is the six monthly agreement for UN troops to police the buffer zone.

You also said we started the war - please try to think what would have happened if we didn't. Hard to think? Not for me it isn't... It's pretty obviouse what would have happened if we did not defend ourselves from the start.

l don't give a fuck why Israel did it, l stated that they started it, you said the Arabs did.

That killing of the kid - Why is it relevant? I mean, no one has taken into account the many murders taken out by Palestinian terrorists.. Which probably means that most of them - you don't care about, so why should I care so much about a killing that happened BY MISTAKE 5 years ago...!?

If it was a mistake, why did the Israeli army apologise and call an enquiry? You also said it was a firefight and the Israeli military said they were responding to stone throwing.
    Quote Originally Posted by http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Golan_Heights
    The Israeli army captured the heights and put it under military administration from 1967 until 1981, when the Knesset passed The Golan Heights Law, similar to its 1967 measures concerning Jerusalem. It permitted the imposition of Israeli identity cards in January 1982 on the mainly Druze Syrians who remained there and allowed them to acquire Israeli citizenship, but most objected strongly to the changes and retained their Syrian citizenship instead. This measure is frequently termed an "annexation" but this is very far from clear - the word or equivalent concepts, like "extending sovereignty" are not used in the law itself.

When Prime Minister Menachem Begin was asked in the Knesset why he was risking international criticism for this annexation, he replied "You use the word annexation, but I am not using it.* The quasigovernmental Jewish Agency for Israel states that "Although reported as a annexation, it is not: the Golan Heights are not declared to be Israeli territory.*- On the other hand, the Netanyahu government's Basic Policy Guidelines stated "The government views the Golan Heights as essential to the security of the state and its water resources. Retaining Israel's sovereignty over the Golan will be the basis for an arrangement with Syria." Neither the UN nor any country has recognised the "annexation" and they officially consider the Heights to be Syrian territory under Israeli military occupation. This view was expressed in the unanimous resolution 497 stating that "the Israeli decision to impose its laws, jurisdiction and administration in the occupied Syrian Golan Heights is null and void and without international legal effect." It, like other relevant UN resolutions takes care to not explicitly call it an "annexation", referring at most to Israel's "annexationist policies."

8. The Drawing Room   -   #538
    lynx's Avatar .
    Quote Originally Posted by RioDeLeo

It's you with your head up your arse Lynx, and you're admin. l posted a link to the site as a resource and background to the history of Zionism, not to prove a point. What difference does it make where you read it?
    No, you tried to claimed the site you had linked to, a palestinian site, was sponsored by those Zionist organisations. You were (again) deliberately trying to confuse the issue. Once again I had to expose your crap.

It was quite clear, you deliberately twisted it.
    You intermingled fact and nonsense. I cut out some of the crap and left your "facts", and they were still nonsense. Had I cut out all the crap there would have been nothing left to quote. Maybe that would have been better, since your opinions are so distorted they don't seem to be worth much.
    Why do you keep mentioning (incorrectly each time) my position on the board? Do you think I shouldn't have opinions because I'm a moderator? Do you think I shouldn't expose your BS? Or is it perhaps that I'm actually being quite effective at revealing your crap?
    Political correctness is based on the principle that it's possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

9. The Drawing Room   -   #539
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    Really, I can't keep pointing out your mistakes for you, try looking at the links you've posted, and the things you've said about the government being controlled by zionists/religious people, and all the bad zionists planning to steal the land, and try, at least try to drag yourself out of that bottomless pit of rampant idiocy you are currently occupying.

I can't do it for you.

And don't even try to compare anything you've said to what rat has, because he really has been backing up his arguments with actual facts.

And he certainly hasn't claimed that all settlers are thieves.

Of course, I know you won't be able to, 'cos you really are nothing but a troll, and I know you get off on any response you get, so no doubt you'll keep doing what you've done.

Also consider this: there is a reason as to why people don't like you, and it isn't that they are all wrong, over and over you keep doing these things, and you really do have issues you need to deal with, so you can get over all this hatred and ignorance.

And, one last thing: no they arent gods, but they do have a point in that your ideas aren't helping this "cause" you claim to support.
    Last edited by Snee; 07-19-2005 at 04:04 PM.

10. The Drawing Room   -   #540
    No, you tried to claimed the site you had linked to, a palestinian site, was sponsored by those Zionist organisations. You were (again) deliberately trying to confuse the issue. Once again I had to expose your crap
    Bullshit! l said if the person wanted to learn about Zionism he should check the site out, you really are full of it, even when you're caught out lying.

You intermingled fact and nonsense. I cut out some of the crap and left your "facts", and they were still nonsense. Had I cut out all the crap there would have been nothing left to quote. Maybe that would have been better, since your opinions are so distorted they don't seem to be worth much.
    You did nothing of the sort, you deliberately misrepresented what l had said, which is typical of people like you.

Why do you keep mentioning (incorrectly each time) my position on the board? Do you think I shouldn't have opinions because I'm a moderator? Do you think I shouldn't expose your BS? Or is it perhaps that I'm actually being quite effective at revealing your crap?
    You take on an air of superiority because you're on the staff, you seem to think your exulted position extends to your opinions, well it doesn't, you talk crap and act crap. l'm surprised you haven't deleted some of my posts that are critical of you, as you have done to others who had the audacity to speak up against your methods.